PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy

Reid
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:47 PM
Apparently, Fox' "Family Guy" is supposed to be cancelled soon!

Can anyone tell me if this is true or not?

I hope it's not because it's one of the funniest shows on TV right now.

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:49 PM
Well Ive Seen That Program Twice, It Is Quite Funny!.! But I Am Sorry, I Have No Idea If Its Going Off Air For Fox!.!

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:54 PM
That would seriously suck. I love Family Guy.

Mercury Shadow
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:34 AM
I doubt that the family guy will be cancelled, it has already been off the air once because you could see stuey's (spelling?) penis, and because they mouthed the F word. I think Family Guy will stay strong, or maybe I'm just being opptimistic, my whole family watches that show, and it is the best show on TV besides the simpsons.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 08:35 AM
Noooo.Family guy cant be cancelled.no it cant be true

Neo_Soldier28
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:59 AM
If its a big hit they wont cancel it so just tell everyone you know to watch it lol j/k

Spirit
Jan 30th, 2002, 12:21 PM
ahhh if they cancel it, fox sucks. I love that show, it's really cool.. but then again, they might put the ratings up on it a bit heh

007_JamesBond
Jan 30th, 2002, 12:22 PM
I got to watch it for the first time at my friends house, and I think that the little kid is the coolest on the show, sexy party, sexy party. That kid is the best and I do not hope that it gets canceled.

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 05:15 PM
I love Family Guy. I never seem to get around to watching it though. So i guess i'm partly responsible for it potentially getting cancled.

IcyMourdor
Jan 30th, 2002, 05:18 PM
Family Guy is a very funny show. Unfortunately, it isn't very popular. The show will most likely be canceled.

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 05:20 PM
It's not true. It can't be true!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!:eek:

Reid
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:53 PM
It'd be a real shame if it was cancelled, but let's hope it doesn't.
Or if it was picked up by a different network, that would also be excellent.

Mercury Shadow
Jan 30th, 2002, 07:22 PM
Just remember to watch it tomorrow (thursday) on Fox at 8pm

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:57 PM
Yeah im recording the episodes now

IcyMourdor
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:58 PM
I'll be watching that's for sure.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Well since were on the subject of Family guy what your favorite part that you seen.Mine would have to be on one of the earliest episodes where peter and his family are in a court room or church and all of a sudden the cool aid man jumps throught the wall and yells"ooo Yeah"and then hops back out after every looks at him.That also the epsiode where the Kelloggs raisen bran sun dumped to scoops of raisens on peters neighbor hood crushing cars and houses