PDA

View Full Version : Hey.......jus got a copy of FF11

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 13th, 2002, 02:38 AM
My friend went to Japan in May and brought me a copy of FF11, it looks tight. cant play it cause i aint know what the hells goin on, but the gfx are great, proabably as good as MGS2.

kupoartist
Jun 13th, 2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Pimp_Daddy507
My friend went to Japan in May and brought me a copy of FF11, it looks tight. cant play it cause i aint know what the hells goin on, but the gfx are great, proabably as good as MGS2. it wont let me connect to the internet either.......:mad:

thats odd... what with FFXI requiring an Internet adaptor and Hard-Drive as well as the CD it comes on :laugh: , neither of which are available outside Japan at the mo. (Unless you have a very generous friend with lots of cash, you probably wont have one of them.)

And as Import copies of FFXI are apparently unplayable outside their area, and given the fact that there is no Solo-Mode at all in FFXI, If you have indeed purchased FFXI, you have in fact wasted a sizeable ammount of money ^_^ (also how can you tell what the graphics look like...)

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 13th, 2002, 01:28 PM
i seen the gfx on the back of the cd case.......hehe

my friend got it and let me borrow it, dont know how he got it........:peoples:

kupoartist
Jun 13th, 2002, 01:45 PM
Getting it aint to hard... Its just using it is such a problem that you'd be better of either waiting or imagrating