PDA

View Full Version : What addicts yo uto these games???

RobHardo
Jun 12th, 2002, 03:34 PM
I don't understand are you hardcore gamers ro just slaves to these hour by hour required games..... What is most appealing about these games that make everyone talk about them I hav enever even played is this why I question you now?

Macceh^
Jun 12th, 2002, 03:55 PM
Well well wel my friend, there are several reasons why we slave ourselves over this masterpeice of a series called Final Fantasy. The plot for starters, always gripping, so many twsist and turns and it has everything, Love, hate, war, revenge, tragedy. Second characters, there are ones to love and ones to hate, some pure evil that some may think of as cool, characetrs you can associate yourselves with, and you grow closer to them as you progress and watch the characters develop with you. Soundtrack amazing everytime Nobuo Uemesta pulls out a classic spread of tunes ranging from ultra sad i.e Aerith theme (ff7) to the powerfull beat of the cosmo canyon theme (also ff7) each of these cleverly worked tunes is crafetd to exactlly make the mood and atmopshere of the particualr game area at that given time. After all this it becomes a buzz, a shear crave to continue.

RobHardo
Jun 12th, 2002, 04:15 PM
should i start with FFI or can i play FFX now without missing anything?

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 12th, 2002, 05:36 PM
Start with FF7...I did...if any of the FF's can hook a person...then VII would be the one to do it

RobHardo
Jun 12th, 2002, 06:22 PM
ye i only good about it from my friends

IcyMourdor
Jun 12th, 2002, 07:42 PM
Story and Music

RPGs and FF have the best stories of any genre, cept maybe MGS. The soundtracks for the game are the best.

I think that FF7 would be nice to start with. Not too hard, but still provides challenges to even us masters. Then, you can try for the harder ones like FF4 and FFTactics.

Female_Vivi
Jun 13th, 2002, 06:00 AM
I don't think I have to add anything to the message of Macceh^

Final Fantasy is pulling you in the game and I LOVE IT!!! You have to expierence it to know what true fantasy is...

Female_Vivi

RobHardo
Jun 13th, 2002, 09:24 AM
so ho wmuch is FFVII running for these days is it still wanted???

Indrid Cold
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:00 AM
FF 3 and FF 6..

RobHardo
Jun 14th, 2002, 09:40 AM
So no one FF game has anything to do with the other am I correct???