PDA

View Full Version : Is Ps2 better than gamecube in terms of games

ludaman99
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:41 PM
I think Ps2 has the best games so far what do u think ?

Ice Cold
Jun 11th, 2002, 06:49 PM
ABVIOUSLY!!!

If there was ever really any doubt in your mind you are an insult to these forums and you weaken the human race. I beg a moderator to close this pathetic thread before things get ugly!! :frust:

J/K :D

Yes Gamecube will have some decent games coming out soon but they don't really compare to PS2's line.

Now Xbox is a different story. I can't say which is better between the two, but stiff competition makes prices.

Sorry bought the yelling:right: don't know what happened there.

By the way Welcome to the forums.:happy:

Harry
Jun 11th, 2002, 07:40 PM
Ps2 has a huge line-up, and has many of the hottest titles in the history of videogames, first of all MGS2, Silent Hill 2, GTA3, GT3 etc.. And you should also consider that a Ps2 has the possibility to play all those great PsOne titles. Anyhow, GameCube's line-up sincerely attracts me.

So far, the quality of the titles released on Nintendo's console is surely above the average; and with titles like Eternal Darkness, Metroid, Mario Sunshine, Resident Evil 0, it's getting better and better. A good line-up and very different from the one offered by Xbox and Ps2. But you should decide by yourself, and just consider which kind of games YOU really want to play.

By the way, thread closed. There is another one that's nearly identical posted recently.