PDA

View Full Version : Trigun

007_JamesBond
Jun 11th, 2002, 11:33 AM
I just rented it as in the 1st 4 eps and I like it I think that it is funny and I want to see more, what do you think of it?

Hylas
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:13 PM
Go ahead with it! Trigun is one of the best series you can find around!

Cannibal Clown
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:33 PM
I was going to rent it just recently, but it was sold out, I wonder who it could have been that took it. Hmmm, looks at 007 with glaring eyes.

Oh well, better luck next time I guess. I was going to buy the first DVD today, but I'm still working on Cowboy bebop, and I'm going to wait until I finnish with this series. Then I'm going to work on Trigun and Gundam 08th MS team at once. Like I did with EVA and CB. Only three more DVD's of CB left, sweet!

But I still can't wait till I get the chanse to finally see Trigun, it sounds so cool, and I feel so left out in this little circle of anime fanatics without ever seeing it. Damn me.

Pu the Owl
Jun 12th, 2002, 10:59 PM
In Trigun you can find anything you want: there's action in it, humor, tragic aspects, strong characters, amazing (but sometimes confusing) plot, and so on...
I know many non-great anime lovers that fell in love with Vash because he's an awesome character.

I would recommend to get it, but I think you already know what to do :)

Indrid Cold
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:51 AM
I never watch any Trigun series. But i think its cool!

merylsilverburg
Jun 15th, 2002, 03:24 PM
Trigun is terrific!! For anyone who hasn't seen it....go and watch it!! Just a little SPOILER for you though, 007....the series may be funny in the beginning, but it gets more dramatic. :(

007_JamesBond
Jun 16th, 2002, 05:09 PM
thanks for the tip but I can not find the next episodes to watch them any way, just trying to expand my anime horizons but next I will rent Vampire Hunter D