PDA

View Full Version : My Parents Anger Me

Neo_Soldier28
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:31 PM
My parents have ticked me off again because they dont listen to a damn thing i said does any of you guys have this problem???? Ever since my sister messed stuff up i am expected to do everything and be there at their beckon and call and then when i find something i like doin they limit the time i can do it.

tokim021
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:39 PM
dude, thats perfectly normal...

Beretta55
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:41 PM
happends to me all the time so its no biggie.

happy_doughnut
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:44 PM
Heh... I've got the same problem with my parents. Since I'm the youngest of my family, they expect me to be at their disposal at all times. I don't mind doing things for them, but sometimes... they just get out of line. I mean, I hate it when I'm in the middle of something and they suddenly yell at me so I can go get the remote for them which is only only 1 foot away from them... Arg! I hate that!
They want me to do everything and on top of that, they expect it to be perfectly done :mad: Me this me that. Jeez! Oh but I can't complain.... oh no. If I do they'll probably put my tippy toes in the street :(
They also limit me on everything. I can only go out at certain times with certain people. Bassically, they monitor my every move but when I have something to say... it's like I'm invisible or something. I just call that plain infairness.

Beretta55
Jun 10th, 2002, 10:30 PM
mena my best advice to you is to run away and live with a friend thats what i did or i could of dreamed it oh well.

Neo_Soldier28
Jun 10th, 2002, 11:06 PM
Thats exactly the way it is with my mena but i only have a older sister and the worst part about it is they dont realize how much i do for them when iwas gone for a week they realized it now they obviously forgot about it.

happy_doughnut
Jun 10th, 2002, 11:56 PM
So you're younger, correct ? But hey, things like this, unfortunately, are continous throughout life.
Parents are parents and there's nothing that can change that.
You know... you're case made me remember that saying : You don't realize what you have until it's gone. Well, something similar to that anyway. I guess it is true after all.
I hope your parents ease off of you. Hang in there and be patient!

Beretta55
Jun 11th, 2002, 12:09 AM
my parents are cool but my big bro. can be a meanie.

IcyMourdor
Jun 11th, 2002, 08:56 AM
I'm the oldest in my family. I still do all the damn work around here. My parents of course don't realize how much I actually do around here. My little brother doesn't do anything around the house. Spoiled little brat.[/rant]

Macceh^
Jun 11th, 2002, 09:53 AM
mena they monitor you because they care, all their actions will help you later on in life.

Indrid Cold
Jun 11th, 2002, 10:16 AM
I agree, that is Normal...

007_JamesBond
Jun 11th, 2002, 11:28 AM
you know my situation Neo, I am the oldest and expected to go above and beyond the call of duty at home, I hate it, here is my only salvation and when Iam with my friends

trunks69420
Jun 11th, 2002, 11:46 AM
Well, i no longer have a problem w/ my parents. I killed them!!:laugh: No not really, but hang in there buddy. I cant remember how old you are, but just remember that you will be out of the house soon. Take this advice from someone who has all to much experience in this matter.
Have your fight, let them know how you feel, and when that fails(as it always does). Curse them out tell them to stay out of your way and just do the stuff they ask in front of them and dont let them know about the rest!
"Ignorance is Bliss"~seifer "The Matrix"

Good luck man, and dont get too down over parents. They HONESTLY only mean the best(usually;) )

kupoartist
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:24 PM
Aww.... Parents can be so mean. Like the time my Mum told me that I was a hopeless wash up who was screwing all the opportunities they were getting. I Still don't get why she was suprised when I asked "Could You Kindly Shut The **** Up?" Hehe ^_^

But seriously I still love my parents. Even when faced with the fact that they know as much about my personality, tastes and fears as they do about cooking Sushi... I still love them because I don't need anything else in the world if I have their love.

Rohamgh
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Mena
Heh... I've got the same problem with my parents. Since I'm the youngest of my family, they expect me to be at their disposal at all times. I don't mind doing things for them, but sometimes... they just get out of line. I mean, I hate it when I'm in the middle of something and they suddenly yell at me so I can go get the remote for them which is only only 1 foot away from them... Arg! I hate that!
They want me to do everything and on top of that, they expect it to be perfectly done :mad: Me this me that. Jeez! Oh but I can't complain.... oh no. If I do they'll probably put my tippy toes in the street :(
They also limit me on everything. I can only go out at certain times with certain people. Bassically, they monitor my every move but when I have something to say... it's like I'm invisible or something. I just call that plain infairness.

Thank God, I thought it was only me!! :ghost:

Rohamgh
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
you know my situation Neo, I am the oldest and expected to go above and beyond the call of duty at home, I hate it, here is my only salvation and when Iam with my friends

Me too, but I have strict parent so even though I'm 17 they still get me to be home by 12, etc etc. Jeez how I can maintain relationships I dunno, :roll:

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:44 PM
I actually don't do too much...I'm pretty lazy...but when I am told to do something like do your homework! It's like...I know I have homework...and I'll get to it...I mean I'll finish it eventually so what's the big deal?? As long as it gets done I say

Cannibal Clown
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:10 PM
I'm also the oldest one in my family, with three younger, FEMALE siblings living with me, but I can't really relate, partly because my parents don't expect much out of me at all. But I do get a lot of crap for the stufdf I want to do, but can't simply because it's the rules of the house so to speak. Freedome is hard to find here, and I'm monitored more than anyone could possibly believe when I'm at home. No privacy I tell you.

But My heart goes out to all of you notheless, hope it all works out wth you guys.

Harry
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:17 PM
Ok, gives me your phone number, so Uncle Harry will talk to your parents about their errors.

No really, these are very common problems... but this doesn't absolutely mean it's easy to deal with them...

Neo_Soldier28
Jun 11th, 2002, 05:13 PM
Yea harry they dont listen to me and they are always right even tho i never ask them for anything and i do what im told i buy my own stuff yet i dont do anything good enough for them, yesterday when i posted that i was ready to move out of my house i even started lookin lol

Harry
Jun 11th, 2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Neo_Soldier28
Yea harry they dont listen to me and they are always right even tho i never ask them for anything and i do what im told i buy my own stuff yet i dont do anything good enough for them, yesterday when i posted that i was ready to move out of my house i even started lookin lol

Oh I understand you... it happened to me too

Indrid Cold
Jun 11th, 2002, 08:08 PM
Everyone gets in trouble, but me i dont have Problems with my mom or dad or my Brother nad sister..

But all of us get in trouble, everybody does!!
:peoples:

Indrid Cold
Jun 11th, 2002, 08:10 PM
Nad is and!!!
:disgust:

Spirit
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:45 AM
I'm sick of my mom telling me what to do, how to do it and lecturing me about smoking and drinking. She wasn't there when I needed her and now she wants to be there when she is no longer needed, so that really makes me mad.
She also keeps telling me that she'll kick me out of the house, but I'm really tired of hearing her say that once I'm 18 I'll be kicked out so I'll be going to the airforce and within a year have a nice car, and start saving for a mortgage down payment, so =P
Anyone out there don't know what to do, find out more about the army and why it's not that bad. There's a lot of good things in it and all you have to do is work for them for 4 yrs, out of which you can party and do whatever you like (I'll be taking college) afterwards :D

Killuminati
Jun 12th, 2002, 10:14 AM
yea i have this problem sometimes too.

my rents wont get off my back but i dont care i dont listen to them anymore.

i go out every weekend(Im 15 btw) and they are like "Be Home by 11" so i just come home round 12:30. if you really think about it, theres nothin they can do. they ground me, i leave the house fo awhle. like when they caught me when i was baked out of my face they were like "Blah blah, never hangin out with him again, Bla Blah" i was like "**** you whatever im out" and went and got even more baked and ****. [/rant]

DragonSphere
Jun 12th, 2002, 12:53 PM
Since I only live with one parent, my mom, I don't really have much trouble with her, except that I don't listen to her very much. It's my older brothers that kind of anger me since they force me to do what my mom tells me to do. And there is no possible way of beating them up since they are like around 10-13 years older than me. :P

Indrid Cold
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:24 PM
I always get in trouble i was 12-13... Now im 15. i dont get in Trouble..