PDA

View Full Version : Pointless Crap by Me!

BowevelJoe
Jan 29th, 2002, 09:50 PM
I do this stuff when im bored at school and have nothing to do but stare at the wall..here goes nothing, ill try to do one story a day or so...

1. I was walking down the street one day when i saw a wise man. He told me that he would tell me wise stuff for a buck. I said Sure!! I gave him a dollar and he said something like "Think with your big head not your small out". I was confused so i gave him another dollar and he said "Ignorance is bliss" and i said what a load of piss! He said "Give me another dollar and i will tell you a wise way to say "piss" So i was like Okay! and i hgve him another dollar. He told me to say "poot" instead so when i have to take a wizz i feel really smart and tell everyone when I'm taking a "Poot"

2.How now brown cow they say, I say wow thats a cow? I thought it was my aunt...

3.Roses are Red Violets are green, in biology class i located a frogs spleen

4.Your driving down a road on a mountain and you run off the mountain. While falling you hit the brakes. Why? You cant stop gravity silly! SPLAT!!

jenova_jeb
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:03 PM
Lol, funny man :p .

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:22 PM
That Is Funny But Absurd As Well.....!...... :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:34 PM
Woh!!!!!! it boggles the mind,man does that have hidden meaning:eek: j/k:D [/b]

BowevelJoe
Jan 30th, 2002, 07:40 AM
nah nothing hidden, just humor mixed with boredom..

Soul Angel
Jan 30th, 2002, 08:13 AM
Lol
That was funny BowevelJoe!

Keep it up ;)

007_JamesBond
Jan 30th, 2002, 12:32 PM
That was nuts, but funny.

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 04:43 PM
It's cool to write down the stuff that you think of out of the blue when you're bored.

You're pretty good at it. Why don't you write down your dreams too. Sometimes, you can turn those into some pretty wierd stories.

BowevelJoe
Jan 30th, 2002, 08:59 PM
1.There once was a beaver, he was a really ugly fellow, so ugly he married a blind squirrel. He lived in a dam, an ugly dam that was so ugly it made people that saw it say stuff like "That sure is an ugly dam" and "Wheres my pineapple?" The beaver was a mean fellow with breath so reeky he was pulled over by the cops for doing 60 reeks in a 30 reek zone. He was once believed to be Richard Nixon and was moved into the Whitehouse. They say he was great. All he did all day was eat chairs and crap splinters all over the rugs. He left for home when they found the real Richard Nixon. He was found acting like a cow in a cattle ranch in Texas. They say that Bush was behind it, but Beaver Bob didnt care, he wanted to go eat some more wood and poop on things. That was the life of Bob the Beaver...

2.There was a smart man who lived long ago. He was the maker of many great inventions. He invented things like Human hand grenades, and things that did things, and some more things. Im not really sure that he was a smart man, but thats just me. Smart Ed is what they called him. He blew up 4 city blocks because he felt the urge to "mix the pretty blue chemicals with the neato green ones"He had an obsession with lighting peoples hair on fire, but this wasnt very fun for his friends because all he would do is laugh and spit on thier heads. Eventually he got married, but it didnt last long when he brought one of his human hand grenades home. He lived awhile, but listning to his dads saying "laughter is the best medicene" soon died of tuburculosis (sp? lol)

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Wow:confused: That was um:confused: Well uhh, interesting.

You have the coolest imagination. I wish I could think up screwed up crap like that. It makes some sort of sence in a twisted way of coarse.

Keep it up....I suppose?

Soul Angel
Jan 31st, 2002, 12:14 PM
Wow that was very weird BowevelJoe
keep it up! :rolleyes:

007_JamesBond
Jan 31st, 2002, 12:33 PM
Lessons of life from me- never pee on electric fenses or up hill

watch out for suicidal chipmunks and kamakazi gophers

those are just a few, Want more? probably not.

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 03:02 PM
Absurd Again!

BowevelJoe
Jan 31st, 2002, 03:37 PM
Makg i make this stuff up in class man, im writing whatever pops into my head lol

The Lord of the......Krud?

Along time ago, a really really long time ago, did i mention a really long time ago? There was a man by the name of Jrud who was about to embark on a pointless journey that no one cares about, nor neard heard about.One day while walking through the woods Jrud realized that he was all out of poo paper and went looking for some. While walking across a river Krud found mysterious ring that made him invisible, but oh well, this wasnt going to solve his problem, so he ate it because it was pretty. Soon after he exploded, but you could have never guessed because it was an invisible explosion. Weird eh?

One time while walking down the street i saw a funny looking old man driving by. I waved at him, and he flipped me off. I then began to act like i was having a heart attack. The old man, while watching me, ran straight into a ditch. God i love my grandpa.

you guys can post your random crap here too, you dont just have to post stuff like "wow thats wierd, or absurb, say whats on your mind lol...007 has the right idea!

Faile
Jan 31st, 2002, 06:04 PM
obtusely cool

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 31st, 2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
Wow:confused: That was um:confused: Well uhh, interesting.

You have the coolest imagination. I wish I could think up screwed up crap like that. It makes some sort of sence in a twisted way of coarse.

Keep it up....I suppose?

Cannibal what are you talking about you can definatley write that kind of crazy stuff.Remember the stuff you wrote as flatliner,and thos storys and pictures we made for english class.I think you should post that dream you have on paper

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 07:14 PM
Oh yeah that would be good, I think that he is rubbing of on me I am doing stupid stuff like him more often

BowevelJoe
Feb 2nd, 2002, 09:09 PM
1.There once was an insane man, who ran from land to land. They called him Umbrella but no one knew why. Maybe it was because his head was shaped like an iron, or perhaps it was because he had flippers for feet, but Umbrella? He only knew how to grow hemp, but sometimes he was a pimp. His family owned a waffle plant and enjoyed jumping into the giant vat of waffle stuff. One time he was put through the machine and looked like a waffle for a week. He never really accomplished anything, besides being the first human waffle. He once thought he could take over the world by making a swirley hypnotizing designs on waffles, but the only person he hypnotized was himself and forgot what he was doing. The rest of his life was spent running aimlessly into walls and barking at tables. What a life!

2.There once was a story heard from a man, that was heard from another man, that was heard by crazy Frank who swore he heard it from a pooting cat, so were just going to take his word for it.
Way back in the day in the days of lords and samurai was a man by the name of Yackity Yack, who sometimes said "Dont talk back", to know one, people thought he was talking to himself, but he was acually talking to a turtle that lived in his kimono pocket. He was a great samurai in the clan of Bob. He accomplished many great things in his life like the ability to suck noodles through his nose, and being able to tell the day of the week by what condition his underpants were in. He lived a long and ate many strange things. One time he thought he ate a moose-phant(moose&elephant hybrid) but, it was only his wife. He had many-a-children whom he thought were cute, but acually favored neanderthals. They enjoyed grunting and eating sticks. Eventually Yackity Yack died of malnutrition, a little slow in the brain department, thought that kitty litter was a new type of grain.
The end :)

if im to weird for you guys ill stop, i mean i understand because i get that all the time lol...so just say so...

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:52 AM
Wow! what you talk about seems pretty normal to me

007_JamesBond
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:37 PM
Here is one when I was young my father told me that the people that were riding their bikes on the road were killers, and that they murdered 5 people with shovels, and I was young when they rode past me I yelled at them and threw rocks at them, lol

BowevelJoe
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:01 PM
hahaha 007 that was funny, lol throwing rocks at people riding by on bikes lol, im going to post my stuff for today soon, so be ready lol:p

007_JamesBond
Feb 5th, 2002, 12:38 PM
Ill be waiting hope that it is good

Cannibal Clown
Feb 5th, 2002, 06:22 PM
You're nuts. I hope you don't talk like this to people in person at school. They'll think you're insaine.

Ah, but what do I know, I say dumb sh*t like that to people all the time.

But perhaps that's why I have no friends and everyone wants to kill me or see me be killed.

So confusing I guess. But i'm not complaining. Keep writing. It's funny as he11

BowevelJoe
Feb 5th, 2002, 09:06 PM
1.They tekk you that its what on the inside that count, inner beauty they call it, but all thats on the inside is blood and guts. Unless your a cannibal, i think thats sick!

2.Something fun to do if you have an asian friend:
Go to a restraunt and act like your speaking chinese/japanese etc. and he can act like hes translating what your saying

3. Things not to do
Spray on cologne in front of an open flame
Laugh when fat angry people fall down, you may be thier next meal
Try to clean up spilled coke with a broom
Put nails in a bottle of water & dry ice
Paint a small room with the door closed
Pick boogers with a fork
Tell a girl she looks OK

4. Always rememberm green eggs and ham are that color for a reason.

JC Denton
Feb 6th, 2002, 04:25 PM
Thats really funny !!!:D

Cannibal Clown
Feb 7th, 2002, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BowevelJoe
1.They tekk you that its what on the inside that count, inner beauty they call it, but all thats on the inside is blood and guts. Unless your a cannibal, i think thats sick!

Is that some sort of indirect insult?
I feel hurt. <Starts gnawing on own leg> MMMM tastes like chicken.

007_JamesBond
Feb 8th, 2002, 12:37 PM
That was good, I have more that i will be posting soon.

Cannibal Clown you have friends, dont give me that.

BowevelJoe
Feb 8th, 2002, 09:54 PM
1. They say that human cloning is bad, and should be illegal. We already support it, look theres the backstreet boys, N Stink, Oh-Town etc. There is a factory somwhere in the United States that produces these spawns of satan. One day someone will shove a wrench into this factory of pure evil and rock shall reign surpreme once again. Until then, we can always dance to polka in our underwear! Woohoo!

2.I remember back in the days when Ninja Turtles where "it". I wonder, if there was such thing as Kung Fu Beavers, would it have caught on the same? Maybe or maybe not, the names of these Beavers of good deeds? Chuck, Eddie, Petrified, and Oak? Perhaps, but we may never know...

3.Peanut butter has been known to be hazardous to your health, the side effects such as constipation, Pea-but sydrome, and Happy Slappy Clappy Pappy Hibbidy Jibbidy yeah buddy your gonna die now symptons have also occured. Dont be alarmed though, these only goes for you Jiffy folks :)

4.There once was a clown, a really sad clown. He tryed to make everyone happy. He spend most of his time eating ice cream. Only problem:He was lactose intolerant. Most people were scared of him, everywhere he went, the trail of green smog remained. They called him Smiley Smells. He was embarrased because of the squishy noise his pants made when he walked or sat down. He was always in need of a bathroom, he had wanted posters in gas stations across 15 states known as the "Happy Uni-Pooper" But they could never seem to get em. He once blew out the swer pipes of a banl. One minute the lady claims she was taking deposits and the next, she was knee deep in magical manure water. Smiley Smells quit the circus to go on a mission to clog up toilets all over the world. He even got Beano to sponser him on this great quest. One of these days we are going to read about this in our history books and be proud. Smiley smells is my hero!

JC Denton
Feb 9th, 2002, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
1. They say that human cloning is bad, and should be illegal. We already support it, look theres the backstreet boys, N Stink, Oh-Town etc. There is a factory somwhere in the United States that produces these spawns of satan.
thats funny:D
but peanut butter can actually give you cancer, yes its true!, you have to eat about ten tons each day though.:D

007_JamesBond
Feb 9th, 2002, 01:56 PM
Wow that was good, Joe.

Oh man I just had one, then I forgot it, just wait it will come to me.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 9th, 2002, 03:28 PM
I just had a peanut butter sandwich as well. But now I have to go to the bathroom but I'm scared because what if he's down there, doing his majic right now? I want to keep my clothes clean and the bathroom smelling good, but this new meanase could be the bringer of all evil and when something like this gets control of the septics, then there is no stopping it.

BowevelJoe
Feb 9th, 2002, 04:25 PM
aye, peanut butter poopie can be a mean one, LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!!! Its digested salami, RUN FOR IT!!!

007_JamesBond
Feb 9th, 2002, 05:27 PM
Watch out!!! Careful, and look out for nazi beavers. Another thing my great grand dad was so dumb during the Civil war he fought with the west. just kiddin

BowevelJoe
Feb 9th, 2002, 05:49 PM
ah yeah, those damn nazi beavers, but what do you get when you get nazi beavers, and communist crocodiles? nothing silly, who ever heard of a beaverdile?

007_JamesBond
Feb 11th, 2002, 12:47 PM
Yes they are hard to get rid of, when they come too close I stab at them with long pointy objects, U?

JC Denton
Feb 11th, 2002, 04:40 PM
i sing s club 7 songs, they tend to turn green after five seconds and by six they have already connited suicide with whatever is at hand.

BowevelJoe
Feb 11th, 2002, 09:45 PM
1.When i was younger i had an imagenary friend named Mr Blibby. Me and Blibby did everything together. When i got my first bike Mr Blibby got a motorcycle. Mr Blibby showed me how to go real fast on my bike then i ran into a stop sign. To make me feel better Mr Blibby hit a squirrel, but then he blew up, but thats ok, hes Mr Blibby. When i caught a frog, Blibby caught an alligator. When i was teaching Toadie how to jump, Alli was teaching Blibby how to eat people, but there werent any people so Alli ate Blibby. Thats ok, Blibby was made of magical ice cream that would never melt and alligators are lactose intolerant so Blibby was out in a jiffy. Once when i got some fire crackers Blibby got a daisy cutter. It was real neat because when it rained, the crater in my back yard became a pond. Mr Blibby sure was smart! It took me four weeks to Blibby back together, but that was ok, he made me a purple sno-cone. Me and Blibby had lots of exciting adventures together...

Should i right any more Blibby stories? tell my yes or no lol

2.Out of all teh things you can be alleric too why couldnt i be allergic to school!?!?!

3.If someone is goofy enough to name a country Turkey why not have a neat capital like Biscuit or gravy. Might as well throw in a city called stuffing and a town called Cranberry

4.THere are some pretty strange religions out there and one of these days i will find mine, the anti algebra one. God bless the anti mathmatitions!

5.How the heck did the eggplant get its name, its not shaped like an egg, its not the same color as an egg, it doesnt smell like an egg, it tastes nasty, so what the heck is it?! I put my money on alien crap.

6.They say that rock is dead, but it never was alive...or was it?!

JC Denton
Feb 12th, 2002, 03:24 PM
how do you come up with this stuff.:D

mr blibby is alright, he can stay

007_JamesBond
Feb 13th, 2002, 12:21 PM
When dealing with girls always do the opposite of what they say, ex- when they tell you that they dont want anything for their birthday get them something anyway or else youll get it later.

This is becoming quite a site.

Mr. Blibby is cool.

BowevelJoe
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:23 PM
Aye, so true 007 be prepared, this is a LONG post lol

1.One hot summer day me and Blibby went to go swim out at Lake Wright Patman. I was scared, there were monsters at that lake. Blibby just laughed and told me not to worry. We went, and right when Blibby stepped in the water, a three headed catfish ate him! I ran away screaming, tripped over a rock, and got a mouthful of sand. After playing in the sand for an hour or so Blibby came back, but smelled like something had died and rotted for a week. I didnt know what to do so we went swimming again. BLibby didnt know how to swim so i threw him at a buoy. Blibby made a really weird noise and i noticed that some turtles were creeping up on ol Blibby. BLibby started throwing chocolate chips at them but the turtles just ate them. Blibby gave up and and began swimming torward m, well trying, and the turtles at his legs. I threw some rocks at the turtles and they finally left Poor legless Blibby alone. I swam out and threw him into the sand. Blibby hated the lake now and wanted to go home so he made a car out of sand and started driving hoe, but i threw a rock and blew out his front tires. Blibby was mad, when we got home it was going to be war.....

Part 2

On the way home Blibby wouldnt stop hitting me in the head with chocolate chips so i threw him out of the car window. Blibby hit the pavement with a splat and I watched him as he ran back to the car. Just as the light gurned green Blibby jumped through the window back into the car. BLibby was laughing and we were friends again. Blibby said when we get home we can feed the dog weird things and launch the cat from the giant sling shot we made between to trees. One time me and Blibby set a trap and caught an armadillo. Blibby wanted to light it on fire and do an indian dance around it, but instead i got a bunch of old medicene and crunched it up and fed it to the armadillo. The armadillo started making funny pootie noises and running into trees. I started hitting it with a stick and it started making duck noises. Blibby started to finish eating what the armadillo hadnt and started running around in circles and saying stuff like "Hurry! THe Baloney needs deoderant!" and "ROses are red, Violets are not I hope you all SQUAT AND ROT!!" I started to hit Blibby too, and after awhile he was ok, even though he had eaten over 15 medicenes at one time... Good ol Blibby...

Theres more to come if you want it...

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:32 PM
Yes Yes Post em' These are the funniest damn things I've ever read! I'm still wondering where your inspiration comes from.

I'm hoping that they aren't spin-offs of real events in your llife, that would just creep me out.

BowevelJoe
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:15 PM
ah hell no man, i have a 2 brothers so i didnt have an imaginary friend, i make this stuff up in World History class, all we do is read a chapter, do a worksheet and watch a stupid movie EVERDAY lol

More Blibby SHiz..

Blibby and me had been staring at the wall for hours, there was nothing to do. Finally Blibby said, "Lets play Super Heroes!" I was excited, I wanted to be spider man because he shot sticky spit out of his hand and had plunger feet to stick on buildings and that was neato! Blibby said he would be Monkey Man, and i asked him what monkey man did so he ran around in circles and threw poop at me and made wierd noises. I said that Monkey man wasnt very super so he said he was going to be Super Blibby instead. He said that Super BLibby could fly. I told him to show me so Blibby climbed up a tree and jumped off of it. Blibby hit the ground with a loud thud. I was pretty mad, after putting on my Spider Man costume i couldnt spit sticky stuff out of my hand and my plunger feet didnt work. $15 for a SPider man suit, down the drain..But that was ok, Blibby and I made the Spider Man suit into a Spider-Scarecrow and played bad guys and beat it up. Blibby thought it was funny looking so he lit it on fire. Spider-Crow burned alot faster then Blibby and I thought it ould. Blibby started doing a funky victory dance but got to close and caught on fire. I never knew that ice cream could burn like that. Blibbby danced faster and faster and his arms fell off. I thought it was funny, then Blibbys legs fell off. Blibby didnt think it was that funny, but then he sneezed and the rest of him fell apart. Blibby is scared of what is left of Spider-Crow..I wonder why..

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:18 PM
:eek: WTF?:eek:

BowevelJoe
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:34 PM
FTF? what does that mean lol?!:confused:

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:40 PM
There, I changed it to what I meant. I made a typo.

BowevelJoe
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:50 PM
ah sorry lol i guess that one was a dud...ill post some more tommorow..

BowevelJoe
Feb 14th, 2002, 08:23 PM
Hopefully you guys dont find this one a dud too...

1. Blibby and i had just gotten finished playing Street Fighter BLibby had kicked my butt with Ryu. Blibby had a great idea, how about we have our own fighting game! I said...Sure! Then Blibby said Round 1, Fight! I still wasnt sure what we were supposed to do so i threw my controller at BLibby and hit him in the head. Blibby jumped and tryed to kick me but i just side stepped out of the way and he smacked into the wall. BLibby was kinda mad so i let him judo chop me a couple of times. He started getting a little carried away so i did a magical Beaver kick and sent him flying through the air. He tryed to counter me with a bicycle kick but i did a front back flip and did a Washaaka Looba Right Left Up Down kick and countered him right back into the wall. Blibby got up and tryed to do another jump kick but i just hit him with a fly swatter and splatted him to the floor again. Blibby was furious, he ran up the wall, and was running around on the ceiling, and jumped off and landed on my head! I was expecting this, i ran frantically around the room trying to rip Blibby off of my head but he wouldnt let go!! I Soon started ramming my head against the wall but BLibby still wouldnt let go. Finally i rared back and prepared to ram my head into the wall as hard as i could. BLibby realized this too, right before impact, Blibby hopped off of my head and let me go, full force. My head went through the wall...i guess you can say Blibby won that round...

2.I remember the first time me and Blibby went to the mall. Blibby was scared, all he wanted to do was jump in a trash can and hide. When i finally got him out he smelled terrible. BLibby ran to the restroom and took a bath in the sink. Silly Blibby turned on the warm water and meltet half of his left leg off. I went and bougt an icecream cone for him to use as a crutch. Blibby wanted me to go get him a cup so he could beg for money, I wouldnt so he spit a chocolate chip at me. I chased him into Sears and ran him over with one of the display lawn mowers. He threw a socket wrench at me but missed and hit old Crazy Edna behind me, she finally stopped trying to eat the display tires. BLibby tryed to run away but he was on a treadmill so he wasnt getting anywhere. I couldnt help but laugh at Blibby as i dropped a tool box on top of him. I bought a smaller tool box and put the remains of blibby in it, but in an hour or so he would be ok because, Duh, hes Mr Blibby. I cant wait till tommorow, Mr Blibbys gonna tell me a secret!

Cannibal Clown
Feb 14th, 2002, 08:32 PM
You have one h*ll of an imagination. I can't wait to find out what happens to Blibby next. I'm still not sure what blibby looks like though. It seems like he's a giant human like form of cotton candy and has big bug eyes and can run on walls like a bug as well.

I'd like a discription if it's possible. Or are you just comming up with a whole bunch of BS and somehow putting all of this crap into a character of your own wild imaination.

BowevelJoe
Feb 14th, 2002, 08:45 PM
aye i picture him as i little man made of ice cream, maybe 4 ft tall, made out of chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips, (rememeber, hes made out of icecream, and youll see why its chocolate in the next story :)

One Time BLibby told me he would tell me a secret if i got him a cookie. I told him that he didnt need food because he wdas imaginary. Then Blibby called me a poo poo head so i shoved him into a ziplock bag. BLibby liked it in the ziplock bag. I would hid him under the cushions of the couch and one time when my brothers girl friend game over BLibby made pootie noises. My brothers girl friend asked him if he needed to go potty so Blibby made even louder pootie noises. Finally when Blibby stopped, the girl pooted. BLibby thought it was too smelly so he ran out of the bag and out from under the cushion and got my brothers pants dirty with chocolate ice cream stains. THe girl blamed my brother for the last poot and said he pooed himself. Blibby thought this was funny so he drew a chocolate moustache on the girl. She kinda looked like my uncle now.. When I finally found BLibby to give him his cookie he didnt want it, so i ate it. I wanted to play doctor now so i gave Blibby 5 themometers, Blibby didnt know what to do, so he ate them. After that, BLibbys never been the same since...Silly Ol Blibby, eating them mercury themometers. Maybe he will teach me how to fit in a plastic bag one of these days!

to be continued...

Cannibal Clown
Feb 14th, 2002, 08:50 PM
Laughing too hard. On the groung with tears comming out of my eyes. Stomach hurts from laughter. Can't stop. Too funny.

You belong in a mental hospital.

BowevelJoe
Feb 14th, 2002, 09:24 PM
One day me and Blibbby got hunger and my mom wasnt home so we devided to cook something. I liked snickers so i put them in a pot on the stove and turned it on. BLibby liked sausage and noodles so we threw that in the pot too. That didnt look like enought stuff for our "super stew" so we threw in some more stuff like salt, pepper, mustard, a turkey leg, a shiney rock, and a ninja turtle action figure leg. I noticed that the none of if was melting or mixing together, and something started smelling like rotton eggs. Blibby told me to go outside and catch a frog to put in our lunch. 10 minues later as i was about to open the door the house exploded! I walked up to the front door and was about to open the door and it fell inside! I look up and noticed that i didnt have a ceiling anymore and looked around for Blibby. BLibby was hiding in what was left of the microwave. Blibby said he pooted and the house blew its top. BLibby really had noticed that the stove hadnt hatched and the gas was going everwhere and lit the stove and voila! the house is blown to crap. I heard a funny screechy noise and looked up just in time to see my cat falling from the sky. BLibby caucht Jimmy Dean before he hit what was left of the kitchen floor. The cat seemed happy to see BLibby, well until he barfed all over BLibby. Blibby threw Jummy against the wall and the whole side of the house fell in. I looked up and noticed birds flying over and heard things plopping around me, I thought it was rain until i got hit in the head! It was a poop attack!! Not having a roof sucked!! To make things worse, Blibby had blown our lunch to kingdom come! We soon noticed more things falling from the sky, BLibby had blown up the pantry too! Me and Blibby ran around what was left off the room avoiding the rain of falling cans. After the deadly "Beenie Weenie" storm was over me and Blibby finally had some lunch. After lunch me and blibby started making an airplane out of rocks, sticks, and various broken toys. We had to hight tais it to Canada before mom got home and saw what was left of our house, I didnt want to die today. Blibby had a great idea! Make a sign and stand on the side of the road till someone felt sorry for us and picked us up. Our neato sign said "Peas Tak Me Hoe" No one picked us up though.. i thought the sign was a good one..

(Please Take Me Home):p

007_JamesBond
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:36 PM
I just have to say What the Hell? it is good though

JC Denton
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:06 PM
how do you think of this stuff!:D

BowevelJoe
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:42 PM
I was excited, today Im getting a pet mouse! Blibby wanted me to name him Moonshine, but I was going to name him Flipper. My mouse cost me $1.20, he weighed 10 pounds and was solid white. My mom thought he was a dog when i brought him home. Flipper was not very engergetic. He just layed there and chewed on stuff. Skippy wasnt fun either, he ate my shoes and a pair of my socks too. BLibby thought that Flipper looked funny and started jumping on top of him. Flipper was getting kinda grouchy and started eating Blibby. I didnt like Flipper anymore so i started hitting him with a stick. Flipper started eating the stick i was hitting him with. Blibby was pretty mad and stucka cork in Flippers butt and strated feeding him lots of alkaseltzers. Flipper started blowing up like a ballon, i was kinda scared, If Flipper kepg growing i would have to live in the backyard and live off of birds and turtles, BLibby pulled out a needle and poked FLipper, it was nasty looking, Flipper shot around the room deflating like a ballon making a weird pootie WoopIE noise all the around the room till he splatted into the wall. He died in a giant poot, that pooted against the wall, that pooted again when he hit the floor like the pooting poot that a poot was...Next week im getting a gopher! Im still thinking of a name...

Cannibal Clown
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:50 PM
When are you going to run out of ideas? It seems as if you've got a huge box full of pointless ideas and notions that you had a bunch of friends write down and when you randomly took them out, you turned them into odd and unusual stories.

BowevelJoe
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:06 PM
nah no one helps me with them...im trying to think of something else to right about besides BLibby, i dunno though, anyone got any wierd topics i could spin somthing off of, or i could keep writing BLibbys if you guys would rather keep hearing those..

007_JamesBond
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:52 AM
I am sure that something will come to you.

BowevelJoe
Feb 17th, 2002, 09:42 PM
yeah i hope so, im going to have a lot of thinking to do this week so ill get something...maybe you guys can post some wierd stuff youve thought up too sometime lol..

007_JamesBond
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:41 PM
I just had the best one but I forgot it, sorry

Ill be back when I remember it

Cannibal Clown
Feb 25th, 2002, 04:48 PM
Little children who's mothers force them to eat mushroom juice at dinner. Then they start trippin from them.

007_JamesBond
Feb 26th, 2002, 12:10 PM
here I go I remember it now, yesterday at school during 2nd hour Spanish only 5 people showed up, so when we finished our work we were bored and one of the members of the class through anothers pencil under the radiator vent which takes up an entire side of the room. We desided that we would have to find it, we started pulling out crap and papers from under it, we even found an old matchbox car with papers from the eightys, we left the mess there for the janitors to clean up

BowevelJoe
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:08 PM
hah poor janitors, they always get the bad side of things...

One time i broke a tent..the end! ahh i got lots more stories, i just posted them on another forum, arrg i am part of too many forums :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:07 PM
We need more good stories back up here,Bowevel we need so more stuff from you

BowevelJoe
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:31 PM
aye, i will get some more stuff up, im trying to talk a friend into joining, he is like 4 times crazier than me lol

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:51 PM
Awesome crazy people kick @$$.Cannibal is rejoicing

BowevelJoe
Mar 3rd, 2002, 08:25 PM
ahh yeah he is also a madd poster! man he will have like 1000 posts in 2 weeks :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 08:28 PM
ahh yeah he is also a madd poster! man he will have like 1000 posts in 2 weeks :laugh:

Hay thats what i did went from 200 to this in under a week

BowevelJoe
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:01 AM
haha whow..that is a heckalot of posting, are you trying to be the boards number 1 poster? i think im in like last place lol

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:32 AM
haha whow..that is a heckalot of posting, are you trying to be the boards number 1 poster? i think im in like last place lol

No i justed wanted toplay catch up.I wasnt on the forums very much so i felt kinda bad for leaving and then i decided to be on all the time

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake

No i justed wanted toplay catch up.I wasnt on the forums very much so i felt kinda bad for leaving and then i decided to be on all the time
Don't worry, you're caught up plenty. In less than a week you've managed to put your self from 30th to #1 on the top 10 posters.

007_JamesBond
Mar 6th, 2002, 12:25 PM
which is extreme in my opinion

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 05:08 PM
Yeah it is a little extreme,but i like this forum.Anyways whats next on the agenda to talk about.

BowevelJoe
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:06 AM
hahah howabout the affects of crack on russian wildlife?:roll: :laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:51 PM
what, you mean like goffers trippin in a russian ***** house or somethin?

BowevelJoe
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:10 AM
aye, now make up an intelligent sounding report about that and then youve done it, a beautiful report on..crack..er..nevermind on that, bad idea eh :laugh: :roll:

Cannibal Clown
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:23 PM
I need some advice, the inner lining of my boxers are made of velcro, I want to know if I should very slowly and carefully pull them off, or if I should bite down, tense up, and rip em off with one violent tug? Trying to keep the screems to a bare minimum.

BowevelJoe
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:20 PM
go for the gold, rip the mofos off, well make sure no ones home to hear you screaming though.. that would be a weird one to explain lol

Indrid Cold
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:22 PM
lol...

BowevelJoe
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:11 PM
ahh man, this is a gold thread, full of old memories :)

BowevelJoe
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:01 PM
BUMp! im coming home! dont let my dround :D

007_JamesBond
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:54 PM
oh yeah its back this thread rules, oh no it is the end of the world oh wait it is just a commercial taking over the tv what will we do to stop the madness