PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo GameCube

Andi
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:00 PM
http://www.nintendo.com/systems/gcn/images/gcn_header_pic.jpg
http://www.nintendo.com/systems/gcn/images/gcn_disc.gif

I have recently played on a "GameCube"
i retract my previous statement !

The Console is Pritty Small & the Disc's Are Cute !
I had a go on Spiderman it's a pritty good game if you can get in to it !;) After all the Training :phew:

BowevelJoe
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:39 PM
i have a Gamecube, and a PS2, and shortly i will have an Xbox..

The gamecube is good because it has nintendo backing it and they are good about releasing high quality games (metroid, zelda, mario, etc etc) but anyways its a good console once you get used to the controller...too small..hell everything about the GC is too small, but you get used to it Lol...

i have..
Super Smash Bros: Melee- i give it a 10! woohoo!

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 2: 8, it has good graphics, but it can get cheap and annoying...

Spider Man:The Movie: 8- after you get over the graphics and the everything you find that theres not much to this game, although playing as Goblin is pretty sweet...

But nintendo has pissed me off, look at Zelda..or should i say Celda..damn they have skrewed that game up...
:mad: :frust:

GaseousSnake
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:59 PM
Yeah the GC is a very nice console.
But i dont get it when you say that Celda is skrewed,you havent played the game but yet you flame it.zelda had to be cell shaded cuz what the game developers hope to achieve wount be possible using 3D graphics.

Andi
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:37 AM
Nintendo's
Latest Console is the only one that you can not copy their game's!

!1 good side to the GameCube!:peoples:

Beretta55
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:57 AM
if you get the chance andi try to play residentevil you will like it.

Andi
Jun 11th, 2002, 05:00 AM
Why is it out for the The GC ?
I will have to either borrow it or Purchase the GC ! + Resi Evil

What is the full name of the game?
have you got a pic you can post of it?

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:phew:

Beretta55
Jun 11th, 2002, 06:27 AM
i dont have any pics but the game is called residentevil go onto sites and stuff and they will have pics of it.

KraftSLU
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Andi
Nintendo's
Latest Console is the only one that you can not copy their game's!

!1 good side to the GameCube!:peoples:

Actually there are video's out on the net of people that have hacked the gamecube and played burned games on it. Just requires popping off the external case to make it cd-mountable.

Andi
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:07 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:LOL

GaseousSnake
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU

Actually there are video's out on the net of people that have hacked the gamecube and played burned games on it. Just requires popping off the external case to make it cd-mountable.

Who will take that risk?furthermore,the panasonic game qube can as well play pirated CDs that was why it was only released in Asia.

KraftSLU
Jun 11th, 2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by GaseousSnake

Who will take that risk?furthermore,the panasonic game qube can as well play pirated CDs that was why it was only released in Asia.

same people will take that risk that took apart their PS2s and XBoxes then went at them with soldering irons and mod chips. Only difference is the NGC owners won't put the casing back on.

Andi
Jun 15th, 2002, 06:10 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Andi
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:41 AM
What did i say About the X-Box ! http://smilies.networkessence.net/contrib/edoom/flamethrowingsmiley.gif Told you it wouldnt out do the PS2

Infernal Mass
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:41 PM
:sarcasm:

Andi, everyday you seem to dwell deeper into retardation.

RobHardo
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:09 PM
you can copy them, there are those tiny disc's for computers

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Andi
Why is it out for the The GC ?
I will have to either borrow it or Purchase the GC ! + Resi Evil

What is the full name of the game?
have you got a pic you can post of it?

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:phew: Andi, it's a remake of Resident Evil 1.

Let's put it this way, I went out on day of release and shelled out £170UK for a GC and Res Evil cos that's how much it impressed me! The remake is awesome. The graphics and sound are stunning, the atmosphere is simply fantastic and some of the new voice-acting is great!

This combined with some new locations and re-arranged puzzles meant for me, it is a sound investment.

Let's put it this way, I could hammer the original Res 1 on PSX in about 1 hour and 30 minutes. My first go through the remake took me 7 and a half hours!!! It's somewhat harder than the original too!

I can thoroughly recommend it!

- S

Frozen
Nov 5th, 2002, 12:17 AM
Hey Spank, so has been RE 0 released already? That one is supposed to be before RE, right? I'll probably be buying me a GameCube by the end of this month, thanks to a special they've got with Metroid :D

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Frozen
Hey Spank, so has been RE 0 released already? That one is supposed to be before RE, right? I'll probably be buying me a GameCube by the end of this month, thanks to a special they've got with Metroid :D www.capcom.com only state that Res Evil 0 is due out in November in NA, and early spring in Europe.

It is indeed a prequel to Res 1 and features Rebecca Chambers (the medic from Chris' version of Res 1).

If you want some info on the game then click here (http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?subsectionid=160&articleid=64470&pagetype=2).

I for one can't wait for this bad boy!

- S

goodman
Nov 5th, 2002, 07:45 AM
Nintendo and Capcom have had a long, long, standing relationship dating back to the arcade and NES days. I really wasnt that concerned with the "exclusivity" deal that they made with Nintendo on the RE series for a while. Gives them time to develop new things with the ps2, and we can all use that. And one thing Capcom always does, guaranteed, is put basically every version of any game that will sell two units onto every possible console possible. I remember playing games on my TurboDuo because Capcom felt them sellable (Street Fighter 2, Ghouls and Ghost.....).

Daedaelus
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by DigiMortal
:sarcasm:

Andi, everyday you seem to dwell deeper into retardation.

ROTFL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But nintendo has pissed me off, look at Zelda..or should i say Celda..damn they have skrewed that game up...

What makes you say that? I think that the cel-shaded Zelda looks pretty sweet.

Frozen
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:47 AM
He says it because he thinks those cel shaded graphics look like SHIT. (I guess that's why) It's all about tastes. And in my personal taste, well, I just said it. They look horrible IMO, and I am well aware that there's many people that hate this fact, as well as tehre is many others that think the same way you do Iguana. I, nevertheless, will probably get this game anyways, I'm sure it will be a great game despite of it's graphic style. I personally don't have anything against cel-shading, I just hate the way they used it in this particular game, so shitty-kiddy-cartoony-stupid, but as I said, that's in my personal taste.

goodman
Nov 6th, 2002, 08:15 AM
I loved the personality of the SNES Zelda game. The GameBoy Zelda had a lot of personality also. Somewhere in the transition to bigger graphical systems a lot of the personality and charm for that game disappeared for me, and others too. Hope they can regain that, i know Nintendo could do better with their franchises than what they have been doing lately.

Andi
Nov 6th, 2002, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Solid: Snake
you can copy them, there are those tiny disc's for computers
http://smilies.networkessence.net/contrib/edoom/urinate.gif
Not @ the time of the post !