PDA

View Full Version : Korea Japan 2002

GaseousSnake
Jun 6th, 2002, 02:52 PM
Which Country do you think will win the World Cup?

Mercury Shadow
Jun 6th, 2002, 07:29 PM
Neither, Sweden will win :D

happy_doughnut
Jun 6th, 2002, 10:09 PM
Bah! Mexico or Italy! One of them just has to win. I'm also betting high stakes for Paraguay... they have Roque :drool: Anyway, I'm for Italy and Mexico all the way!

GaseousSnake
Jun 7th, 2002, 12:36 AM
Argentina all the way!!!!

Mercury Shadow
Jun 7th, 2002, 05:29 AM
Yeah, Italy is cool too, mena.... so either Sweden or Italy :D

Harry
Jun 7th, 2002, 05:49 AM
Italy! :D

GaseousSnake
Jun 7th, 2002, 09:58 AM
The Italians may win but Argentina has a very good team(although they were beaten today by England)

JC Denton
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:23 PM
i want England to win, but i cant see them doing it, we will probably end up with brazil in the quater finals, and they are now back on form,
personnaly i think if we cant brazil will win, they have Rivaldo and Ronaldo (who is back on form).
b.t.w who watched the england vs argentina match today?, pay back i think!

Mercury Shadow
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:48 PM
I watched the England Vs. Argentina game at school... it was great!

GaseousSnake
Jun 7th, 2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by JC Denton
i want England to win, but i cant see them doing it, we will probably end up with brazil in the quater finals, and they are now back on form,
personnaly i think if we cant brazil will win, they have Rivaldo and Ronaldo (who is back on form).
b.t.w who watched the england vs argentina match today?, pay back i think!

It may be a last year payback but do you remember "the hand of god"

happy_doughnut
Jun 7th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Oh no... Argentina lost :weep: My poor sweet Veron... boo hoo. Bah! Argentina is going to get classified for the next round. I know it!
But hey, what's with France? I mean... they lost the first game vs. Senegal and tied the last one vs. em... I forgot :disturb: But still, they only have 1 point. I know they don't have Zidane, but isn't that like depending way too much on one player only? I dunno... I don't think they're going to pass...

Frozen
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:17 PM
Although Brazil had been tastng crap these last months, I thinkthey have regained their strength, or at least some of it. But I'm going to bet for Argentina, or Croatia, which I have more hopes for. It'd really be nice if that team could win. I just loved how they kicked the german's arses (it means not that I hate Germany, I love that team, but that day they were just overconfident and understimated the other team, so they got what they looked for :D)

Ah, I also like Yugoslavia but I don't know if they're in.....

GaseousSnake
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:55 AM
Did you see the Brazilians,they really thrashed the Chinese.I am now having second thoughts about Argentina.But i think one of them will win(Brazil or argentina)

Frozen
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:34 AM
Yes, I also have them in my favorites, but I would really prefer Argentina to win.

In the other hand, I would also love to see Yugoslavia or Croatia as Champion. Those two teams I love :D

kupoartist
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:13 PM
Japan are doing pretty well for themselves at the mo.... Pitty about the Russians going on that rampage and all. Hell the Russian Authorities are blaming English Supporters for being bad role models and are pratically blaming the entire crap on them (even though English supporters are actually behaving themselves anyway ^_^). Surely theres some mistake. Only DOOM corrupts our Youth! And it cant possibly be the large ammount of Vodka around....

As for whos gonna win, even if I had a clue about Football, i'd find it difficult to tell you. It won't be France or England (No offence, but they cant win unless the Host the damned Tournaments) It won't be Scotland (And they shoulda been in the Tourney for sure ^_^) and it may be Japan (that Hosting farce again...)

JC Denton
Jun 10th, 2002, 02:56 PM
Im really suprised with the usa they are doing really well, i mean beating portugal 3-2 is quite an improvement even if raul wasn't playing so well, actually usa are now ranked 13th in the world, which is quite high.
Personnaly i dont think argentina can win it now and italy losing to crotia means they will have to fight to get into the second round aswell. So that means spain could win who are deffinatly through and incidentaly were the first team to be asured a place of getting through. But if the the italians get through then i dont think it is possible for them to get a really hard team until the final, im not sure about that though.

but its actually looking good for england now!

lets hope england wins it this time, weve waited long enough,