PDA

View Full Version : careful people

Beretta55
Jun 6th, 2002, 05:01 AM
this might be a stupid topic but i will post it anyway back to the topic. pretty much what im saying is that watch out with your systems so they cant get stolen. i have a friend who had his sisters boyguy friends (he was at pratice at this time) and when he got home and went into his room is xbox was jacked all the games everything. so im saying be careful with your ps2,gamecube,xboxs,or whatever other system you have. and watch out what kind of people come over.

Infernal Mass
Jun 6th, 2002, 07:28 AM
somone would have to pull a mission impossible to get to my set-up

Harry
Jun 7th, 2002, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by goodman
My girlfriends 46 and has a one track mind, it doesnt include video games...

Hehehe Goodman.

By the way, before the forum crashed in January, there was a similar post in which one of our members said his Ps2 was stolen during his sister's birthday...

Cannibal Clown
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:00 PM
A friend of mine just recently had $2300 worth of car sterios stolen.

That must suck. But for me, I've never had anything like that taken from me before. Lucky I guess.

Esjay
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:08 PM
the only thing that's ever been stolen from me is my bike...and that was because my bastard friend let his 'real' friend take it out of his garage...I never did get it back *sniff*

lol but to stay on topic, nobody but me even TOUCHES my PS2. If one of my friends wants to borrow a game, I force them to let me borrow a game that they REALLY like and would hate to lose, lol....

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:35 PM
Oh the fight I would put up if my stuff was being stolen! I would snap and rampage the whole friggin town if I have to!

Beretta55
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:37 PM
really man whould you really? (takes his videogame stuff and sneaks out) jk jk:laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by baretta55
really man whould you really? (takes his videogame stuff and sneaks out) jk jk:laugh:

Oh man it's on now! lol

Beretta55
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:55 PM
bring it man (cleans his shotgun and people look at him in shock) what jk jk:laugh: :laugh: