PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating a very special birthday ^__^

Pu the Owl
Jun 5th, 2002, 07:39 PM
Just wanted to post this before someone else does :evil:
I'm in Europe, that's why I can post this before anyone else :laugh:

Today is Harry's birthday. He's a very special person, at least to me. He spent many hours working on this site and I wanted to thank him for the opportunity he gave to me and also to other people here to have a place to talk about videogames, but not only videogames. Even if he doesn't post as much as other members, I know that he often reads the threads. You may think he's not a polite person, for he doesn't post very much, but believe me, he's one of the most polite persons you can meet, and not only on the web. I can tell you because I personally know him.

I think we posted many times birthday posts and he deserves this thread even more, considering how much he's working to mantain the site.

Thanks a lot Harry and I hope you have a very happy birthday :)

BlackThornn
Jun 5th, 2002, 07:58 PM
Happy Birthday, Harry. :)

Sleazy P Martini
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:04 PM
Happy birthday. Thanks for all your hard work. :)

Esjay
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:04 PM
I don't really know him personally, but I do know that he did alot to help out this place (only because of Fortune, lol)...

Happy B-Day man :)

Neo_Soldier28
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:05 PM
Hey HARRY happy b day man your cool doin all this work for us thanks we appreciate it.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:10 PM
Happy B-day harry.Hope you have an excellent time.Thanx for all you done for us.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:11 PM
Harry, you've set up a community that is like nothing else...I've become good friends with many people here and I consider these forums a home away from home...you and your staff do a great job here and I want to wish you the happiest of birthdays and we all appreciate what your doing!

Beretta55
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:17 PM
happy b-day dude and thank you for all that you have done for us.

IcyMourdor
Jun 5th, 2002, 09:38 PM
Happy birthday man. Have fun!

Hadoken
Jun 5th, 2002, 10:15 PM
happy b-day man!!
hope u get a "special" present. ;)
but no, not from me! lol
i am NOT going to pop out of a giant cake butt naked again...

Infernal Mass
Jun 5th, 2002, 10:21 PM
happy b-day

Mercury Shadow
Jun 6th, 2002, 05:23 AM
Hey Harry, Happy Birthday! We here at PS2Fantasy really appreciate what you've done!

MakgSnake
Jun 6th, 2002, 05:48 AM
Well, What Can I Say....Have A Great Birthday Harry, And If There Was A Possibility That We Could THROW An Online Party For U....We Seriously WOULD!.!

And I As Well Know How Hard U Work For This Amazingly GREAT Site On The Internet. I Really Do Love this Site And U Know That...And Who Else CAN I Thank MORE Then THANK U!!!

Uve Been Amazing....And An Excellent Person. And I Dont Know If U'd Believe Me Or Not, But I Really Do RESPECT U Alot Harry. From The Heart.

Happy Birthday Once Again And May U Have MANY MANY MANY More.!.!

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 6th, 2002, 08:41 AM
Happy Birthday Harry !
I wish you the best of luck in life and in what you want to do...

I also wish you and Fortune the best of luck in your relationship. ;)

Faile
Jun 6th, 2002, 08:46 AM
happy happy birthday harry.

may it be nice and shiny and cool .

take care

trunks69420
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:04 AM
Ah Harry, Happy birthday. Youve done a great job here on the forums and i wish lots of luck and lots of ladies;)
Really though, have a great day!

kupoartist
Jun 6th, 2002, 12:30 PM
:o I haven't got him a pressie ^_^
Happy B-Day Harry ^_^
Hope you enjoyed your day, and got whatever you wanted.

Soul Angel
Jun 6th, 2002, 04:39 PM
Happy Birthday Harry!!!
I hope you have a great birthday and have lots of fun :happy:

Harry
Jun 6th, 2002, 08:47 PM
Thanks all for your kind words, and thanks for your love for this little forum!

*kiss to Fortune*

Faile
Jun 9th, 2002, 04:30 PM
awwwwwwww

merylsilverburg
Jun 9th, 2002, 06:21 PM
I'm very sorry that I'm so late! I haven't been on in a while due to some problems at home. Anyway, a very happy and belated birthday to you!!! Otanjoobi omedetou!! Thanks for everything! :happy:

Indrid Cold
Jun 10th, 2002, 10:51 PM
Happy Birthday!!