PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Mini Games

RufusFF7
Jun 4th, 2002, 10:07 PM
What some of your guys fav. mini games of the Final Fantasy games??? I thought tetra master from FF9 was a really cool game, i liked collecting the cards and playing the ppl with my deck. Another great mini game was from FF7, the snowboarding game at the gold saucer.... It was actually rather fun at the time, i mean hey, i like it better than cool boarders! hahaha.

happy_doughnut
Jun 5th, 2002, 12:19 AM
The one in FF7 when Cloud is fighting off the guys from Shin-ra. It's fun 'cuz you ride a motorcyle and oh man... I shouldn't have dranked so many... I'll get back to thi later...

Beretta55
Jun 5th, 2002, 02:18 AM
i like the snowboarding part the best.

IcyMourdor
Jun 5th, 2002, 07:27 AM
The snowboarding is the best. The best until SSX and Tricky came out.

jenova_jeb
Jun 5th, 2002, 09:34 AM
I liked VIII's card game. The motorcycle game in VII was phat too.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 5th, 2002, 07:32 PM
I personally like Blitzball...I liked recruiting characters and putting together an immense team of the best! And there is a lot of strategy involved as well which I like!

Esjay
Jun 5th, 2002, 07:35 PM
the only reason I played blitz was to get Wakka's second sigil. I hated the game, it was extremely boring after the first 40 or so games. Sure, it was great at first, but after I got really skilled it just got boring. FF7 had the best mini games. The battle square, Chocobo breeding, the snowboarding, the motor bike game, that was all awesome, no other FF can compete ^_^

RufusFF7
Jun 6th, 2002, 01:40 PM
I always hated blitzball... From the first time i played it to the last.

Macceh^
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:27 AM
the mog game in ff7 :P and the cards from 8 and 9

jbaseley
Jun 19th, 2002, 11:42 PM
in FF9 at the start where you have a sword fight near the end of the play.

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Jbaseley
in FF9 at the start where you have a sword fight near the end of the play.

That was borin man, I dont see what was so fun about that.....but whatever:roll:

I loved everything on FF7 from start to finish........END OF STORY:phew: