PDA

View Full Version : Just a question for the writers of the Forums!

Hylas
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:35 PM
When do you usually write your poems or your stories? Is there a time of the day that you like the most for writing or you don't really care that much?

Cannibal Clown
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:52 PM
Well, I haven't written anything for the forums in a long time, but I can still answer.

I write stories when it's like six to eight o'clock. I can think best at that time. And I write up real stupid sh*t during the day while I'm at school. Much like that stuff that boweveljoe wrote here in that nonscence thread. And when it comes to songs and poetry, I do my best right after I wake up, from the time I'm still in bed, to before I take my morning shower.

Just a few weeks ageo, I wrote a song in twenty minutes in the morning which I thought was really good. It's of the girl I like, and I thought I did a real good job on it. I might post it if I get bored.

happy_doughnut
Jun 6th, 2002, 06:22 PM
Well, even though I haven't writen anything in a while now *cough cough* I prefer to write my writings at night. Usually, I write when I'm inspired by something.
Most of the things I write are somewhat gloomy as you can see. That is mainly so because I tend to write about my personal emmotions. Like when I'm feeling low or something, I tend to write without any obstacles.

I think that for me, writing is a way to liberate my most inner thoughts. Since I'm not very good at expressing myself directly with others face to face, I write and by doing so, I let out what's troubling me. It's just my way of feeling better, ya know?

I prefer to write at night because... well, just because I'm more relaxed. Also, it is during nightime that I think about the day and all that was done or said. I'm not quite sure whether or not I'm making any sense here...
All I can say is that I write to let it all out

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 7th, 2002, 07:15 AM
Mena... I noticed that on the other site ( Blade Gash ). I thought it was very nice of you to make somekind of tribute to your friend Hazard Monkey... Lettin' your emotions do the talkin'... ;)

Anyway, as for me... I'm not really I writer. I prefer to keep things in my head :D It allows me to modify them more easily... and they stay more private.

007_JamesBond
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:07 AM
my story was from a dream, or a memory, I just really dont remember

my 1st poem was about a girl that I liked and my newest poem was about the hell I have lived through

I write works when ever I get an idea

Cannibal Clown
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:39 PM
Just this afternoon, SSSnake and I wrote up a asong about the girl he likes. The tune really kicks @$$, but we need to work on the lyrics a bit more.

It sounds pretty cool so far though.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:49 PM
I write when I'm made to write....like for school and stuff

Beretta55
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:54 PM
i write when i want to thats how i wrote the fanfics im doing my storys on here.