PDA

View Full Version : When do you prefer watching anime?

Hylas
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:25 PM
When do you prefer to watch your fave anime series? When you're alone at home? When you're with some friends, so you're able to comment during the show? When you should be at school and you're in bed, watching your TV, happy because your mom thinks you got the flu? :laugh: During hot summerdays?
Your choice: just write here when and why ;)

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 4th, 2002, 10:18 PM
I think I enjoy doin' practically everythin' alone... or with my dog and cat ! :D

The moment of the day doesn't really bother me...
But I guess I would prefer to watch it around 8:00 pm.

Macceh^
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:00 PM
depends on the genre tbh but usually at night

Esjay
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:12 PM
the few friends that I have hate anime so I always watch alone. I like watching it like at insanely late hours, 12 AM and 1 AM do the trick for me

Cannibal Clown
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:46 PM
I didn't think that there were time when people like to watch anime. I watch it whenever the opportunity is there. With friends, alone, while home in my room sick, while watching em on my computer, late at night, 3 am, or when I wake up and want to boost my spirits up to get my dayt started. For me, there is no excuse for not watching anime, and if for some freakish reason, I can't watch anime at the time, I whip out some paper and a pensil and draw it, till my hand breaks, then I should have some open time to watch more anime.

Black Heart
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:07 PM
I like watching them alone, ebcause I don't like people commenting what I'm seeing. To be alone, it has to be at night :P

Indrid Cold
Jun 12th, 2002, 05:31 PM
I dont watch any Anime, i only watch Metal Gear Solid series.
Its ok when im watching with my friends.

They're quite when we watch something.

Cannibal Clown
Jun 12th, 2002, 06:48 PM
Metal Gear Solid series?:shock:

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 12th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Same as above... What ?!?

Indrid Cold
Jun 12th, 2002, 08:27 PM
Cannibal clown, there is a metal Gear solid series,
In Czech Republic.

anyway im in czech republic right now!

AsylumEscapee
Jun 24th, 2002, 05:03 AM
Alone. 4 am. I dont much care for the commentary of the people looking over my shoulder. As for the MG series... I'm going to Czech Republic.

FJ G-T
Jun 28th, 2002, 12:33 AM
I dont know.. I guess both, but sometimes without friends, i want to Watch alone sometimes, I want to watch with my friends!! But not all the time.

BowevelJoe
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:39 AM
ahh Makgsnake would **** a brick :laugh:

Anyways, i watch anime just about any chance i get...seeing how i just got like 4 more series the other day X_x

Anyone ever seen

Excel Saga
Escaflowne
Initial D
FLCL(i think i typed that right..)
Full Metal Panic

theres some more around here, i just dont care to go through the CD-R pack thingie and look for em....

Cannibal Clown
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
ahh Makgsnake would **** a brick :laugh:

Anyways, i watch anime just about any chance i get...seeing how i just got like 4 more series the other day X_x

Anyone ever seen

Excel Saga
Escaflowne
Initial D
FLCL(i think i typed that right..)
Full Metal Panic

theres some more around here, i just dont care to go through the CD-R pack thingie and look for em....

Escaflowne is probally one of the best anime series I have ever seen. The DVD's are cool, and I pre ordered the movie on DVD. It'll be out on July 23. It was a birthday gift for myself, and a friend of mine for her birthday which was about a month ago.

I love the show, and the movie looks even better, which is just the whole series, summerised in one full length movie.

x157anz
Jul 1st, 2002, 04:25 PM
When im on my own late at night (fridays and saturdays).
Because if anybody in my family are in they just laugh and go:.
"HAHA watching cartoons" well ......... just my sister :disturb: