PDA

View Full Version : Is there...

Hylas
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:15 PM
Is there anything in the world that really scares you, or that makes you feel anxious? Anything that makes you feel helpless or that you don't ever want to see/feel?
It doesn't necessarily have to be an object, a person or a real thing, it can be a situation, a feeling, or the idea of something.

Cannibal Clown
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:42 PM
The most terrifying thing in the world tyo me is the harsh reality that I might not be succesful in life, and actually be one of those guys down the tstreet flipping burgers. That is what i fear thye most, that my talents will never be realised, and that I will be a nobody for the rest of my life. Scary huh?

And then there's the chance that the girl I like will one day come up to me and say that she hates me and never wants to see my face again. Then I'd take the opportunity to kill myself. It's a very sad idea.

Hylas
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:50 PM
CC, I know what you mean. I think the idea of not being able to use your abilities or not being considered good enough to use them is really scary. But this makes me think that your main source of anxiety is the idea of not being accepted by others in general.

Lost_myth
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:51 PM
I don't think I feel that way now. However, there were times I did feel that way.

Situation 1: When I found out my friend/best friend tried to kill herself. Just thinking about living without someone to stand by me.

Situation 2: When I thought/felt that I was going to die in the seventh grade. It was a couple months before I had went for surgery, to remove my galbladder. I had missed a week of school. The pain was sooo very strong that I actually wished I was...well..you know. The only thing that kept me sane was I tv show on cable called the tenth kingdom.

(I want to find/have that movie so bad.)

That's the only times I really felt helpless. Like I couldn't control anything.

Infernal Mass
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
Is there anything in the world that really scares you, or that makes you feel anxious? Anything that makes you feel helpless or that you don't ever want to see/feel?

http://www.teletubbies.com/teletubbies.jpg

http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/errrr.gif

Esjay
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:56 PM
there is nothing that I have in my life to be afraid of

Lost_myth
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Kabuki Magnifico

That is do freakin' funny! :laugh:

Hylas
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:01 PM
ROFLMAO!!! I told other times that this guy is amazing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:09 PM
Now my new fear is comming to this thread in the terrifying idea that I might see that pic again.

Is There No God?!!!!

Lost_myth
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Kabuki Magnifico

At this time, do you feel helpless?

Cannibal Clown
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:28 PM
At times like these, not only do you feel helpless, but do you feel that you are ever in control?

This is some deep sh*t we got goin' here. I'd better get out while I can. I'm not a good swimmer.

Lost_myth
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:33 PM
but why? How is it "deep sh*t?"

Cannibal Clown
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:38 PM
It's an expression. Stonner talk yo.

Perhaps it could be deep hamburger helper mix, or ketchup or something like that.

Lost_myth
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:44 PM
don't ya mean Catsup? (rounds type of ketchup)

Anyways, yeah things do tend to get a little heavy (me) around here. lol:roll:

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Lets see the main thing i fear is probably rejection.Thats why i dont ask out girls.Mainly because i couldnt take it.

Cannibal Clown
Jun 4th, 2002, 08:02 PM
Regectio0n has to be one of the most painfull things I know.

So ity keeps a lot of people from taking any chanses, and then in the end, they wake up and hate themselves for never just living life the way you wanted to.

Prom was the worst. Even though there was someone who I wanted to ask really bad, I was almost 90% sure that she'd say no. And I would probally die. But now I think that I might have actually have had a chance, for that at least. But it's all done and over with,. and I will never have the chanse at a juniort prom again. Well, better luck for my senior year perhaps.

Lost_myth
Jun 6th, 2002, 09:06 AM
They are not really rejecting you as a whole, so I can't see why it's painful. Maybe they're thinking you're just not right for them, not their type. You'll find someone better, perhaps the marring type. Everything has a reason.... go with the flow.:ghost:

Neo_Soldier28
Jun 6th, 2002, 10:15 AM
2 things scare me

1. Not having some form of control over my life.
2. 1 word Death

happy_doughnut
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:00 PM
Ah... on a more superficial note, neddles really scare me. I get so terrified when it comes to me going to the hospital for a vaccine. I really really hate them... they scare me :(

More over, I think that what really scares me is failing. The thought of failing (at school) frightens me for I know that I have put much effort into it. Also, the "not good enough" fact or idea also seems to have bothering effects on me. Just thinking about those things makes me sick to my stomach :weep:

Lost_myth
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:03 AM
Another thing that scares me is thinking you're falling when you are standing still or when you're sleeping.

I also get scared if I fall asleep one place and wake up somewhere else (I think I sleep walk 'ack! A heart attack!).:ghost:

Cannibal Clown
Jun 7th, 2002, 03:54 PM
I sleepwalk and talk all of the time, and I'm always terrified that I might say something while I'm sleepiong over at a friends house that I might not want to say out loud. Evcen though most of my friends have been able to get just about every personal thing about me out by mere persistand persuasion.

But I still might not want certain things out.

Lost_myth
Jun 11th, 2002, 12:14 PM
I get what you're saying. I couldn't handle my friends knowing things like that about me.

kupoartist
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
I sleepwalk and talk all of the time, and I'm always terrified that I might say something while I'm sleepiong over at a friends house that I might not want to say out loud. Evcen though most of my friends have been able to get just about every personal thing about me out by mere persistand persuasion.

I have a similar problem... well I have the same problem as well ^_^. Problem number one would be that around Friends I hint at some of the godamnest scary things going on in my very, very strange head (Just ask JC for confirmation of that :laugh: ) Problem two is much worse. In the past I've shared dangerous secrets with people who don't care how much they screw me up by telling. It can only be a matter of time or somthing ^_^

Oh and I worry that I'm becoming two, very different people : At Home I'm in my Bedroom, alone with my thoughts, at school I'm a - dare I say it - popular person (Well ok. I'm more likely a popular "Joke" than anything.) who is rapidly growing a reputation as a thoughtless airhead. It scares me even more that I'm not sure where the real me actually is, and If others can tell either.

Oh and I worry that I worry too much ^_^

trunks69420
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:00 PM
Erectile Disfunction

Lost_myth
Jun 11th, 2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by the_artist

Oh and I worry that I'm becoming two, very different people : At Home I'm in my Bedroom, alone with my thoughts, at school I'm a - dare I say it - popular person (Well ok. I'm more likely a popular "Joke" than anything.) who is rapidly growing a reputation as a thoughtless airhead. It scares me even more that I'm not sure where the real me actually is, and If others can tell either.

I can't help you about the worrying thing. However, I can give you some opinions about what you said...how annoying do I sound?....call 1800-***-**** j/k..... Well, people play many differents roles in life. Being popular and being something else at home are one of your roles in life. Another can be being a daughter, a friend or even an enemy...it's just life...And stop worrying about what others think because at least you know the truth... The only thing worrying really does is give you asist (mis-spelled) or makes matters worse than they reallly are. My $0.05!

Rohamgh
Jun 12th, 2002, 11:25 AM
3 things terrify me

1. Erectile Disfunction
2. Love
3. Insects
4. Fish
5. Waking up one day and realizing I can't count

Rohamgh
Jun 12th, 2002, 11:28 AM
ooh

6. The possibility that one day I will lose my knack with machines and become like my elders!!! :o:o

Lost_myth
Jun 12th, 2002, 11:45 AM
oh, not knowing how to work things, is that what you mean?:ghost:

Indrid Cold
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:49 PM
1. All types of bullying.. and other Personal Attack..

Indrid Cold
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:52 PM
And Making secrets about that person.. that isn't true. i think thats it.

tokim021
Jun 12th, 2002, 10:17 PM
know whats really scary? I used to think sometimes, when you die, you just blink out of exisitence... your just particle and not living

Lost_myth
Jun 13th, 2002, 10:45 AM
Wow! :ghost: That is scary....*shutters at the thought* But even then you won't be forgotten so you're not completely gone.:phew:

Rohamgh
Jun 13th, 2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by the_artist

I have a similar problem... well I have the same problem as well ^_^. Problem number one would be that around Friends I hint at some of the godamnest scary things going on in my very, very strange head (Just ask JC for confirmation of that :laugh: ) Problem two is much worse. In the past I've shared dangerous secrets with people who don't care how much they screw me up by telling. It can only be a matter of time or somthing ^_^

(!!!!)

cut out the 'airhead' part, and your problem becomes EXACTLY the same as my problem was about 1-2 years ago

Now, however, I'm much less outgoing, but I'm more at peace with myself (it's not as corny as it sounds). Don't try to be what you want others to see you as. Be yourself. Don't attribute too much importance to your friends (I'm sorry, but this is true. They profit, to your loss, they're important, but there is a limit).

Go with your heart, and then with your brain. Never trust your gut.

To Lost myth: ye that's what i mean...eesh.