PDA

View Full Version : Artbooks

Pu the Owl
Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:48 PM
Just my curiosity: do you own any anime artbooks or do you plan to buy any of them in the future?
Which ones?

merylsilverburg
Jun 3rd, 2002, 11:44 PM
I own:

Fushigi Yuugi artbook (1)
Ayashi no Ceres artbook (2)
Rurouni Kenshin artbooks (3)
Shoujo Kakumei Utena (Revolutionary Girl Utena) (4 or 5)
WeiB Kreuz (5 or 6)
Fruits Basket (1)
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne (1)
Kaikan Phrase (1)
Gensomaden Saiyuki (4)

I'm planning on getting:

Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Hellsing (if there is)

Beretta55
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:41 AM
i know this is offtopic but.......i think trigun is pretty awsome.

Macceh^
Jun 4th, 2002, 03:08 AM
seen one episode of trigun pretty good :)

Beretta55
Jun 4th, 2002, 05:03 AM
it was alright i cant remember it though cause it was kinda of a long time ago now its all a blurr but the guy in trigun is the guy in my avatar who i like the best.

Cannibal Clown
Jun 4th, 2002, 05:40 PM
Me being in a very anime remote place, I'm not able to get my hands on cool, stuff like that. But I do want some. There is this 130 some page art book, fully colored and illistrated, of Neon Genisis Evangelion, which I would love to get, but I can only get it off of the internet, or else I have to costome order it from a store, so if I ever do get it, it wont be for a while.

And while on the topic, I haven't seen any of Trigun, but volume one on VHS ia available for rent at family Video though.

BowevelJoe
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:16 PM
aye, anything Trigun kicks ass :) as for Hellsing, damn that series rocks! if i find anything, action figures and other goodies ill pop you guys a link :)

merylsilverburg
Jun 18th, 2002, 02:53 PM
Bowevel! You finally saw Hellsing?!! Yatta! That's great! How far are you? I love this series, it really kicks-a$$! I was lucky enough to get the painted and completed resin kits of both Alucard's guns (the Casul and the Jackal) on Ebay. I also collected his gloves and Integral's ring! :love: Aaaahhhhh! I love this series! :love:

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 18th, 2002, 07:57 PM
Anime.......psh, can life get any more worse!?

Infernal Mass
Jun 18th, 2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Pimp_Daddy507
Anime.......psh, can life get any more worse!?

hey Pimp_Daddy507...

http://ffm2.netfirms.com/thread/stfufatboyz.jpg

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:38 AM
hey kubuki, suck my ****......

Infernal Mass
Jun 19th, 2002, 03:17 AM
http://ffm2.netfirms.com/thread/homospidersense.jpg

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 19th, 2002, 02:07 PM
whos that *** in the costume???

i bet u kabuki jacks off to anime......hahaha

oh yeah, notice my name dumbass, "PIMP", we aint homos *****

happy_doughnut
Jun 19th, 2002, 02:51 PM
Hehe !
Kabuki, I thought I told you to behave ! Goodness, I can't take you anywhere !
But really... he was just jokin' ... I'm sure. So ya know, there's no need to get pissy Pimp.
**sheer Californian talk**
*pops bubblegum*
So like, what's with this Pipmpin' thingie ? I thought that was like, ya know... out of style already. So like, get with the trend...OKAY. Oh my Gawd ! That is like so 1999 !! :D

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 19th, 2002, 04:21 PM
pimpin is my way of life gurl.....the ladays love me and i love them, its a style

as for kabuki, hes a ***got that aint ever gonna get *some*, hes probably some fat ass chunky retard that never goes anywhere

Infernal Mass
Jun 19th, 2002, 08:37 PM
http://www.guitar.com/discuss/img/m1521788-7594.jpg

. ..why post in an anime forum.. if you don't care for anime?

http://pendragonx.netfirms.com/card20.jpg

as far as you saying your a pimp..whatever as of this moment you are my little b1tch!..
http://home.attbi.com/~royston.nguyen/ownedfmj.jpe
so behave yourself !! :laugh:

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 19th, 2002, 08:57 PM
Ludacris doesnt even sing that song dumbass, and ur little billboards r jus cheap picz u wrote over? what the hell is that about?

damn whiteboy, u aint know **** ........so cut the ****in billboard **** ***got, cause it aint funny and ur not funny.......piece of **** *****, i got enough......so u cant join, hahaha!

and what the **** is a hoebag, huh *****? ur such a dumbass, why dont u head back to the bathroom and do yo thang nigga, then after that, u could watch some anime *****........

as far as that goes, keep it up and ill hack in yo **** foo, dont believe me, then jus push my buttons asswhole

Infernal Mass
Jun 19th, 2002, 10:40 PM
you really love making a fool of yourself don't you? too bad you can't get paid for it.

Beretta55
Jun 19th, 2002, 10:41 PM
what the.............!!! what is going on here i like those pics kabuki they are funny:laugh: but pimp would you stop this and stop cussing he was jokeing so stop this pointless fight those are my 2 cents.

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 19th, 2002, 11:34 PM
That's it.......! ive had it kabuki, u *****, im gonna ****in hack in ur **** as soon as I hear 1 more comment from ur sorry ass, pics too, I swear ill do it *****, i ****in swear..........this ***** is such a gay motha ****a

merylsilverburg
Jun 20th, 2002, 03:21 AM
Alright people, that's enough swearing and foul language. This thread seems to be getting out of hand, so I'm going to lock it. Pimp_Daddy507, since I haven't been around lately to know whether your rude behavior is just a part of your joking nature or if you are seriously pissed off, but if you don't like anime, then you shouldn't post in this forum at all.