PDA

View Full Version : I have some thing really really important to tell you guys so clik here please

macario
Jun 3rd, 2002, 02:49 PM
starting june 7 am not going to be able to be on the forums any more because I dont have a computer. Now I know what your saying so how the heck do you get here. well every school day at 12:30 my 6th hour class is computers. I go to basic high school in las, vegas nevada and I just go to this and start posting stuff. but now that school is going to end I cant go here any more so goodbye every one I'll miss so many of you crazy people out there and I'll always be a ps2 fan

Carlito
Jun 3rd, 2002, 02:53 PM
Bad news! But anyway, if you ever get the opportunity to be online, come here to post your "hello", so we know you're fine :)

Pu the Owl
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:08 PM
Yes! As Carlito said, come here whenever you get the opporunity, and good luck for all the rest!

macario
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:14 PM
thanks you guys man am really going to miss this place I mean you guys are like my second family loving the ps2 just as much as I love it. so thanks....for...every...thing......no am not crying theres some thing in my eye.........:(

anyways keep posting stuff talk about how cool I am.heheheh

Rohamgh
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Carlito
Bad news! But anyway, if you ever get the opportunity to be online, come here to post your "hello", so we know you're fine :)

ditto what he said ;)

Cannibal Clown
Jun 3rd, 2002, 04:30 PM
Wow, that really blows huh? You're probally one of the only people who's going to have a reason to miss school as important as this. Well, hope you get more opportunities to post, and maybe this summer you'll get a computer. Well, till then, see ya.:(

Esjay
Jun 3rd, 2002, 06:35 PM
damn man, that sucks. Ahh well, maybe you should ask for a PC for X-Mas or something, lol. Well, good luck in the future, hope to see you again sometime

Beretta55
Jun 3rd, 2002, 06:35 PM
dang that sucks we will miss you and what everybody else says post when you can.

happy_doughnut
Jun 3rd, 2002, 06:40 PM
Aw... that's not good to hear :( I hope that you get the chance to stop by here every now and then. Try to not forget us! We'll miss ya. Oh and, good luck with everything you might be doing this summer. Have fun and remember to be safe!

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:53 PM
Wow...thats horrible man...I'm sorry to hear it...do any of your local libraries supply the internet...maybe you could try that??

RufusFF7
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:56 PM
That's too bad man... Like carlito said, if ya get a chance to use the net, let us know your still out therrreee...

TtTackler
Jun 3rd, 2002, 10:07 PM
Regina's new avatar...really...scares me.... :( :( :shock:

Hmm, sorry to hear that guy =/

merylsilverburg
Jun 3rd, 2002, 11:28 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Macario. :( Please stop by if you can and say "hi". We'll miss you on these forums but have a great summer and take care of yourself! :)

macario
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
Wow...thats horrible man...I'm sorry to hear it...do any of your local libraries supply the internet...maybe you could try that??

thats not a bad idea.but theres no close libraries by my house.the closes one is about a 40min drive.I can just use my uncles computer if he lets me.

any ways this place was great I had fun every 6th hour.
and I might ask for a computer for my birthday its gonna be June 12 and I am going to turn 16.am really looking forward to it. HEY I KNOW ALL OF YOU GUYS CAN PITCH IN MONEY AND BUY ME A COMPUTER PLEASEEEEEEEEE FOR ME.

Mercury Shadow
Jun 4th, 2002, 04:12 PM
That sucks Macario, but make sure you can get online once and while to post a few messages :)

Spirit
Jun 4th, 2002, 05:45 PM
aww man, don't leave, just chill with us :D Every member makes me feel better about this place :)
Carlito is right 100% too m0n, you got to have 5 min a day :D

Hylas
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:11 PM
Maybe you can spend 10 mins at an Internet Cafe sometimes, so you can come here and post :D

iamalittlebum
Jun 4th, 2002, 09:18 PM
im sorry you are leaving but dont you feel like a dork when you say people you dont even know are like a second family to you?

RufusFF7
Jun 4th, 2002, 09:37 PM
Yeah that is weird.

macario
Jun 5th, 2002, 03:07 PM
a I was just kidding gee calm down its cause this place is hella cool ok.