PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sooo Sorry....BUT

Rohamgh
Jun 3rd, 2002, 02:10 PM
I'm sorry for starting another thread with the same subject...

BUT...

I'm dying i need the Other Consoles forum back :D

Perhaps you could put a small note or something telling people to enter at their own risk? Really, the Other Consoles forum adds a new dynamic level to this site....please? :angel:

macario
Jun 3rd, 2002, 02:40 PM
I know I really miss making fun of the xbox, and gc fans me and you should go on strike come on lets go

JC Denton
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by macario
I know I really miss making fun of the xbox, and gc fans me and you should go on strike come on lets go

i dont think argueing about "what console is better" is what the forum was supposed to be for. I thought it was for talking about games thta are not on ps2 ect. like talking about halo or dead or alive 3 or super smash. thats why it was called other consoles, not console discusion or something, i dont think that talking about ps2 should have gone on their, if you want a discusion forum then ask for it. but i dont think the other console forum was nessesary.

ofcourse i could be wrong...........

Pu the Owl
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:12 PM
I don't think we need more discussions on this topic. In fact, it's not up to you to decide by voting if the forum should be re-opened.
When the forum was active members were not able to take care of it, so now you can't say if it's better to re-open it or leave it closed. :disturb:

Rohamgh
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
I don't think we need more discussions on this topic. In fact, it's not up to you to decide by voting if the forum should be re-opened.
When the forum was active members were not able to take care of it, so now you can't say if it's better to re-open it or leave it closed. :disturb:

I'm sorry i didn't mean any disrespect or anything to the moderators/creators/owners of these forums, just trying to get a petition type thing, no biggie:good:

Cannibal Clown
Jun 3rd, 2002, 04:25 PM
I voted sure, with strikter rules, but considering that even after the forum was closed it's already caused this much commotion, I think that perhaps it should be left closed. This topic on its own has already begun to turn the forum member on each other, and this maddness must be stopped!