PDA

View Full Version : blue butterfly

Lost_myth
Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:07 AM
I couldn't manage to beat that blue butterfly side quest, when you are going to stop Yuna from marring Seymour. What was the treasure for that anyway?
Don't catch the red ones!
:frust:

IcyMourdor
Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:20 PM
It's been a while since I played, but i think you get a crest or sigil for a character's ultimate weapon if you do it right.

Lost_myth
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:16 PM
can you explain how to do it right?

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 4th, 2002, 09:59 PM
It's quite simple really... you just have to follow the path and catch only the blue butterflies, before time runs out...

You get an item that will allow you to have Kimarhi's (sp?) final weapon !

Lost_myth
Jun 7th, 2002, 01:51 PM
another question, I can never find all 7. Do the red ones change to blue after a while and if so how many seconds does it take for them to change?

Beretta55
Jun 7th, 2002, 10:38 PM
that butterfly thing is hard as hell.

Lost_myth
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:49 PM
I got the first one which is some kind of hp/mp stone
I can't get through the second one

Indrid Cold
Jun 14th, 2002, 01:58 AM
What do you mean??

Lost_myth
Jun 14th, 2002, 12:09 PM
I think from that blue butterfly game there's two of em right..I got both...

you get a hp/mp stone that turns a emoty node into something

and the other one is ether

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:26 PM
After you have completed the 'Blue butterfly' quest, you have to go to the Thunder Plains and find the 'Cactuar Stones' that contain a spirit of a cactuar... I don't remember the exact number you have to find, but after doin' so, you will get Kimahri's Final Weapon that you will combine with the rest ( 2 items, I think ) to upgrade his weapon to it's maximal power !

If you need more details on your quest or if there's anythin' you still don't understand... Tell me. I'll be more than glad to help you every step of the way !

BTW, if you don't have it yet... Since you're goin' to the Thunder Plains, you can take this opportunity to get a part of Lulu's final weapon ! You just have to dodge the lightning bolts 200 times in a row. :D

Lost_myth
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:40 PM
crap
i don't get it?
Where do you find the cactur stones in the tunder plains?
After you dodge it 200 times where do you go?