PDA

View Full Version : Raves

Hadoken
Jun 2nd, 2002, 01:23 AM
Does anyone else go to raves here?
I just wanted to know. And what r sum of your fave techno, trance songs?
I cant stand it, it feels too good whenever i go. It helps me relieve a lot of stress from working too much.
I often lose my rave lights though. always 30 bucks for a pair. bleh.
so does anyone else here go?

IcyMourdor
Jun 2nd, 2002, 09:11 AM
We don't have any raves here. I'd have to go for three hour drives at the minimum to get to a place that has them. Not worth the effort.

RufusFF7
Jun 2nd, 2002, 11:36 AM
Do u do Ecstacy? I hope not...

x157anz
Jun 2nd, 2002, 02:31 PM
I am going to a rave as soon as i hit 18 !! :cool:

i am into many Djs that do , trance , happy hardcore , techno , drum n bass , etc. (any tune as long as long as it has a good beat!) :laugh:

007_JamesBond
Jun 2nd, 2002, 04:08 PM
I want to, my friends do, they kind of got me hooked in the techno dance moves like the liquid

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 2nd, 2002, 08:55 PM
None around here...but that music gives me headaches so I'll pass if the opportunity comes up...

Hadoken
Jun 2nd, 2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by RufusFF7
Do u do Ecstacy? I hope not...

NO!! I dont do drugs. R u under the impression that anyone who raves does it?? Well I hope u know that shiet like that is for morons. Me and my friends go to have a fun time and dance. Not to do drugs and hop around like morons.
Although there are those who do do that shiet. but its their prob.

Originally posted by goodman
Did something happen, and you get a job, Hadoken, that would be different...

Shiet man, a lot of stuff has been happening. I havent talk to u in like a million years now. We need to catch up on a lot of things if u and i both get sum free time. although i am busy as fuk nowadays.

Neo_Soldier28
Jun 3rd, 2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Mourdor
We don't have any raves here. I'd have to go for three hour drives at the minimum to get to a place that has them. Not worth the effort.
----------------------
There isn't raves That you know about you think there are none up here because you aren't invited, but there are some up here not many and the nearest one isn't hours away. I know for a fact that they are up here i have been asked to go and said nah.

007_JamesBond
Jun 3rd, 2002, 11:24 AM
I have been offered to go too mourdor. You just dont have the connections, that we do.

RufusFF7
Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:35 PM
NO!! I dont do drugs. R u under the impression that anyone who raves does it??

No dude, i was jus' wonderin'....