PDA

View Full Version : a funny show

Beretta55
Jun 1st, 2002, 11:25 PM
hey has anybody here ever seen the show jackass it makes me laugh and i wish i could do that:laugh: jk jk.

IcyMourdor
Jun 2nd, 2002, 10:18 AM
Once in a while, I turn it on. They are sometimes funny, and then, sometimes they aren't depends on the episode.

Mercury Shadow
Jun 2nd, 2002, 10:43 AM
If you like Jackass, buy the CKY, CKY2K, and CKY3 videos. They're much better.

RufusFF7
Jun 2nd, 2002, 11:34 AM
Yes mercury... CKY rules... Bam and Brandon together are so much better than Knoxville...

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 2nd, 2002, 09:04 PM
I hate Knoxville...he totally sold the show out and now he's appearing in like every movie...besides his stunts were that funny

007_JamesBond
Jun 3rd, 2002, 11:39 AM
I think that the show is funny as hell, and some of my friends have actually tried to reenact some of the show, it is hilarious

trunks69420
Jun 3rd, 2002, 11:50 AM
The show is pretty great. Did you guys hear that they are making "Jackass: The movie"? I saw a trailer for it and the stunts look to be as outrageous as ever. In one scene it showed a couple of guys going through a golf course on a cart and smashing it up and stuff. It looked pretty good, but the best part is that it will be on a huge screen and great sound as well:roll:

Rohamgh
Jun 3rd, 2002, 01:43 PM
jackass is the collection of the stupidest things mankind could ever do. I sometimes refer to it (when my american friends are around, jokingly of course) as "the Second Height of American Intelligence"

For those interested, the 1st Height is those magnificent mcdonalds hamburgers with a layer of (plastic) meat about 2 millimeters thick. ;) :p

EDIT: I'm compiling a list of all the american Heights. I'm gonna write and publish a book about it..MWAHAHAHAHA