PDA

View Full Version : ico

Beretta55
Jun 1st, 2002, 11:14 PM
hey people i rented ico yesterday and its a awsome game but the thing i dont like is that the princess sometimes let go's of your hand. and it gets me mad but other then that the game is sweet.

Mercury Shadow
Jun 2nd, 2002, 12:49 PM
The reaosn the princess lets go is either because you're going up a chain or climbing something or anything she can't do. Also, if youdrag her all over the place sometimes she lets go. And it's not that big of a deal because you just call her and she grabs your hand again.

Beretta55
Jun 2nd, 2002, 01:29 PM
yea your right but im cool with it now and it took me a dat to do something easy but i like beating things up with sticks i like this game its really fun.

merylsilverburg
Jun 3rd, 2002, 11:54 PM
ICO is such a great game. *SPOILERS AHEAD* What really sucks though is that there's this other secret weapon that I don't think is in the US version.....it's not the mace, but it's this Light Saber, like the ones in Star Wars. If Ico holds it without Yorda, it's only 2 feet long, but if he holds Yorda's hand, it extends to 6 ft. long. It can kill the spirits in one swipe. I tried to get it, but I kept getting the dumb mace everytime. :disturb: :weep:

AsylumEscapee
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:29 AM
THANK YOU for marking a spoiler! (I did not read it)

I got frustrated when I accidently ran into the mission objective of the last mission in GTA3.