PDA

View Full Version : What FF Took You The Longest To Beat? And Why?

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 1st, 2002, 08:10 PM
I would say FF7, considering their was 4 whole disks! It took me about 102 hours to fully complete. This counts EVERY side quest including "Knights Of The Round", "Chocobos", and the hideous "Emerald Weapon"!!!!

Theres nothing to do anymore since ALL my chara's are at LV. 100

Tell me about your experiences.........

IcyMourdor
Jun 1st, 2002, 09:26 PM
FFTactics

Deep Dungeon, Quest for *CENSORED*, and getting the best pouches for great items and armor and weapons. This game can take me 100 hours to get everything, and a lot is really based on luck.

Esjay
Jun 1st, 2002, 09:35 PM
probably either FFT or FF7. In FF7 I spent insane amounts of time mastering my materia and gaining limits. And in FFT, all of the freakin sidequests and times I had to start over added up to a HUGE amount of time.

happy_doughnut
Jun 2nd, 2002, 04:08 PM
FF8!!!! Man, that took me forever :mad:
I don't think it was because it was overly hard, rather, I think the side quests took a lot of time to fully complete. I wanted to get all of the rare cards and every single item too. By doing so, I ended up beating like 150++++++ hours into that game. Yet I enjoyed it very much! Me love FF8!......Squall :love:

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 2nd, 2002, 04:37 PM
I hated FF8's story, but the card game rocked! I spent a lot of time lookin for the strongest cards to use against the great card master at some city. forgot his name.........but he was good!

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 2nd, 2002, 09:15 PM
Probably FF7...the story was pretty long and the sidequests took me some time

RufusFF7
Jun 2nd, 2002, 10:24 PM
FF7 cus i liked the game so much i did all the sidequests and got a gold chocobo and stuff... The other FF's i just go straight through...

BlackThornn
Jun 3rd, 2002, 01:29 AM
Tie between FF7 and FF8.. FF7 because of materia leveling and chocobo breeding, FF8 because I loved the game so much I kept starting over to do everything perfectly. OCD. :laugh: I think overall it was longer before I beat FF8 though, I did every side quest, leveled everybody up completely, got every GF ability I could, got all the cards, got 100 of all the spells for my main characters' junctions.. I ended up beating Ultimecia with absolutely posotively no problem, even with my characters being shuffled about. :D

jenova_jeb
Jun 5th, 2002, 09:28 AM
FFVII. I logged in about 53 hours.