PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts

Infernal Mass
May 30th, 2002, 07:52 PM
Is anyone besides myself excited about this game..i'm an RPG addict...sort of. :laugh:

This game looks to be a big plus for sony and it's place on top of all the systems. Squaresoft and Disney together..this ain't gonna be a lame game...i'm guessing the budget to put this title together was huge. Well it comes out the very day Legend of Legaia 2 Duel Saga is released so if your an RPG fan 9/16/02 is going to be a very..very good day.

http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/280415bm.jpg http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/280391bm.jpg

thoughts?

Hylas
May 30th, 2002, 09:10 PM
About KH:
Not an original comment, but IMO the idea of putting in the same game Disney characters and "typical" RPG characters is kinda lame and weird... I see it more like a commercial strategy than an interesting game to play...
It doesn't sound really appealing to me :P

Esjay
May 30th, 2002, 09:34 PM
if they took out the disney factor and made it just mutiple FF characters, then I would be excited, VERY excited, but the whole Disney thing ruins it for me and I am not particularly interested in this game, mainly because of the fact that Disney is involved

IcyMourdor
May 30th, 2002, 09:39 PM
I already have express my opinion on both of these games in previous threads. Kingdom Hearts is really odd, but i still will give it a try.

LoL2 is a game I've been looking forward to since the first one. The Seru system and the battle system was very innovative and the music was perfect. I just hope the sequel is as good as the original.

Beretta55
May 30th, 2002, 10:57 PM
it looks pretty cool i might check the game out.

Infernal Mass
May 30th, 2002, 10:58 PM
the disney factor is a little odd..but my instincts tell me this is going to be a great game nonetheless. As for Duel Saga I never beat the first LoL but enjoyed the battle system..i think this next one is going to improve apon it.

Beretta55
May 30th, 2002, 11:16 PM
the game looks cool to me but people give disney some love:laugh: please dont hit me for that (runs away and hides under a table)

Infernal Mass
May 30th, 2002, 11:44 PM
:laugh:

Hadoken
May 31st, 2002, 01:38 AM
I would probably get LoL2.
although KH's seems VERY good. and the atmosphere seems more bright than the one in LoL2, and that its supposed to be like Threads of Fate, which is one of my FAVE games!
There is just something about it.... I think it may be that KH's is a new thing, and that LoL2 is a sequal which is why i am a bit hesitant about it.. and it may also be because i think that LoL2 would be longer than KH's...
but hopefully, there will be some early reviews before the game gets released.
who knows, i might change my decision.

macario
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:07 PM
come on you guys think about it its a fanal fantasy with disney characters thats it. I mean what if it turns out to be better than ff7 and ff8. I dont think square is going to make stupid just wait and see.

as for legand of lagai I think its going to be good and be one of the ps2 best game