PDA

View Full Version : Do You Still Play DC??? I Do!

Pimp_Daddy507
May 29th, 2002, 11:28 PM
Anyone still enjoy their Dreamcast in here???? I do, and if so, which games do you play and why? and do u think Dreamcast was a good system and couldve competed with the next gen consoles today?

I love to play my games every now and then!

- Quake 3 Arena (online play lags though!)
- Power Stone 2 (too much fun!)
- Nba2k2 (the original baby!)
- Nfl2k2 (online play is terrible........!!!)
- Sonic (love that guy)
- Soldier Of Fortune (worst load times ever in the history of gaming....and I mean that):frust: :frust:

Uchiha Sasuke
May 30th, 2002, 07:28 AM
Well lets see i had a dreamcast but i sold it for my ps2.While i feel i made the right choice i still miss the little system.As for your question as the dreamcast surviving today i dont think i would considering it fell pretty easily to the ps2.

Cannibal Clown
May 30th, 2002, 06:21 PM
I haven't heard of dreamcast in such a long time. I dont even know if they make games for it anymore. It was big for about six months, then it kinda went under. It didn't seem very cool either. The graphics were okay, but the games just didn't really hit the charts I guess.

So I'm agreeing with SSSnake saying that it went under, and I doubt that there's any hope for it ever comming back.

Oh well. Sorry buddy.

Sword 4 Hire
May 30th, 2002, 06:30 PM
I still play mine...like Shenmue, Jet Grind Radio, Skies of Arcadia...those three are some great games

But I agree...the DC has long since been dead...

Pimp_Daddy507
May 30th, 2002, 11:41 PM
Hmmmmm.............ur right, lets end this thread now

:cool:

Beretta55
May 30th, 2002, 11:45 PM
hey im late and i still play my dreamcast i play games like power stone 2,shenmue,dynamite cop,jet grind radio,sonic adventure,and the nba 2k seris.

Pimp_Daddy507
May 31st, 2002, 12:02 AM
dynamite cop!? pretty bad game if u ask me...............no plot, not much to do, and the list goes on

GOOD gfx though!

Beretta55
May 31st, 2002, 12:11 AM
there is enough entertanment and here it is you get to kick people ass'es thats fun for me.