PDA

View Full Version : Dbz game cover

nanjij
Jan 29th, 2002, 01:01 PM
i know i did this in the old forum but i was wondering if u could evaluate my game cover. i will then print the page and show it to my teacher. Thank u!

http://www.geocities.com/nanjij/ps2dbzgamecover

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 01:43 PM
Like I Said Before, Thats A Neat Cover U Did Nanjij, Pretty Cool I Would Say!.!-!.! Yesterday I Went To This "Japanese Mall" And I Saw Soooooooo MANY DBZ Posters And I Mean MEGA Posters!!.!! I Was Like....Hey Nanjij And SSSnake And Other People Would Love To Get Their Hands On This!.! :)

nanjij
Jan 30th, 2002, 08:24 AM
it would help if i could here wot u think before friday because im handing it in Friday :)

JC Denton
Jan 30th, 2002, 08:40 AM
i think its great, where did you get the ps2 logos
and where did you get the dbz picture.

Soul Angel
Jan 30th, 2002, 01:17 PM
Once again nanjij it is really good!
Its very well done I like! :)
Keep up the good work and I hope to see more pics from you too! ;)

Hylas
Jan 30th, 2002, 02:44 PM
Not bad, but the quality of the pic is a bit low, I think. It's all grainy and not neat enough.

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 04:55 PM
You can't blame him for that. He did it on Paint and I know from hours of experience how hard it is to make anything remotly cool on Paint. Even with cut and paste because you have to trim around the edges and that gets really difficult when in zoom.

Ruby Moon
Jan 30th, 2002, 08:13 PM
Why don't you try using a better software then? I use Corel Photo Paint when I need to edit pics, and it's very good.

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon
Why don't you try using a better software then? I use Corel Photo Paint when I need to edit pics, and it's very good.
Yeah I Heard, This Corel Photo Paint And Adobe PhotoShop Are The Best. But They Are Sooo HARD To Make!.! I Cant Make Banners On Them!.! Uff, They Are Soo HARD To Handle!!.! :mad: :) :(

nanjij
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:36 AM
Thank u for all ure comments.
i would of done it using a better program but i only have either paint or imaging on my computer to do it on. also im not allowed to download new programs on my computer, but thanks for the advise.

Indrid Cold
Jun 15th, 2002, 12:53 PM
Good work Nanjij :)