PDA

View Full Version : Any Xfiles fans???

trunks69420
May 28th, 2002, 12:07 PM
Well, i sat indoors all day yesterday and watched the X-files marathon on the cable station FX. As i watched i wondered if any o' my friends liked The X as well.
If so, what is one of your favorite moments, episodes, characters, ect.??

Capoeira
May 28th, 2002, 02:32 PM
:shock: X-FILES? Oh, you're just talking about the tv show :phew:. :laugh: Anyway, I thought the episode when that dude discovered a genie in the carpet. Has anyone ever seen that episode?

Sword 4 Hire
May 28th, 2002, 04:24 PM
I'm not a die hard fan...I mean I can sit there and watch it...but I haven't memorized the time slot or anything. It's a good show...but I usually can find better things on at that time...

happy_doughnut
May 28th, 2002, 04:36 PM
Oh I liked them! They used to air late at night (11pm) on Sundays and I would love to watch them. Of course, sometimes they were a lil scary :(
But still, I always enjoy watching the shows. It's too bad them canceled them though :weep:

Qjij_jijQ
May 28th, 2002, 04:46 PM
I used to watch the show, but I got tired at the... 3rd season ?

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 08:03 PM
X-files is weird... There are some weird happenings and gross happenings there... I watch but only sometimes!

DragonSphere
Jun 13th, 2002, 11:14 PM
Sometimes I watch it with my sister, who in fact is the most craziest X-Files fan I know. She has mostly memorized the key elements in the story throughout the show's 9 season lifespan and can accurately recall certain old episodes in an instant. As well as being a member of an official X-Files fan club, she also bought all the DVD Season sets (1 through 5) in a matter of 2 days. I just don't understand how she does it.