PDA

View Full Version : Project Ego

BlackThornn
May 27th, 2002, 12:40 AM
Just finally took a real close look at all the stuff the game's makers are going to try to do.. if they get even half of this done it's gonna be amazing.

Constantly changing world, seasons, NPCs following thier own schedules.

A character that customizes itself based on your gameplay. And that ages?

I might not be getting an Xbox, but a game like that will raise the bar for the industry. Just, wow. :)

FuNkY mOnK
May 27th, 2002, 08:44 AM
Blackthorn the mere curiosity of this game just sucked you in, there’s no turning back, you have been infected, This is the title that most xbox fans purchased the xbox for and is the one that I’ve been craving for. You start out as a teenager and live to an age of 70 if you choose wisely the path you take in your characters ego. So for instance, you can become a murderous villain who only finds the dark of night as his protection to perform his dirty deeds, so naturally he will be pale in skin color due to lack of sun and a dead give a way when in town during the day. Or be a homebody get married build a house furnish it have kids and watch them grow. And if this isn’t enough it all takes place in a beautiful fantasy world with no boundaries or time clocks, just sit there and watch the sunrise and set, watch your character age right before your eyes. The developer gives you the game; you take control of your ego.

project ego (http://xboxpix.com/project-ego.html)

Sleazy P Martini
May 27th, 2002, 11:14 AM
Ok I'll admit I'm interested. I've recovered from the souring of the Xbox I experienced from the overkill "BUY AN XBOX" type posting as of late. I've heard it will only take approximately 20 hrs to play......I hope it's longer than that.

Harry
May 27th, 2002, 11:23 AM
Yes, this game looks absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for the shots.

GaseousSnake
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:29 PM
I just hope this doesnt turn into another Shenmue

Beretta55
Jun 7th, 2002, 05:28 PM
this game looks awsome but when will it come out but the game im waiting for right now is shenmue 2.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:39 AM
Thank goodness I just got an Xbox...because this game will rule! I've always dreamt of a game like this...and now it is reality...too sweet

BowevelJoe
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:34 PM
ehh? Shenmue 2 has been out for along time for DC..is it coming to PS2?

I am seriously considering getting an Xbox for DOA3, Halo, and the next lineup looks focking sweet also...

Beretta55
Jun 10th, 2002, 08:23 PM
shenmue 2 isnt comeing to ps2 but shenmue 2 didnt come to amercia for dreamcast so thats why i want shemue 2 for xbox.

Rohamgh
Jun 13th, 2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
ehh? Shenmue 2 has been out for along time for DC..is it coming to PS2?

I am seriously considering getting an Xbox for DOA3, Halo, and the next lineup looks focking sweet also...

BELIEVE ME if you get DOA3, you WON'T be disappointed. It's the only game I have for Xbox, and I've been playing it for three weeks straight :D:D with friends over at my house all the time also, even those who have PS2's! (I have a PS2 too, tho i don't use it anymore hehe)