PDA

View Full Version : need people for my story.

Beretta55
May 26th, 2002, 09:51 AM
(hey everybody i will do alittle final fantasy and the main persons name is matt and i make eveybody as i go along and you can ask me to be in the story and i will put you in. so i wont start yet.

Beretta55
May 27th, 2002, 12:57 AM
here i go main people so far hadoken,and matt please just ask me here and i will give you a part it wont be long cause i need people.
(i walk into the bar and take a seat and ask for some water)worker:heres your water sir. matt:thank you. matt:i need a better job i dont have much cash rolling in. (then a man walks in) hadoken:you matt? matt.yea. hadoken:i need you for a bodyguard job. matt:why you look tough enough to protect yourslef. hadoken:its not me its a summoner. matt:oh well okay name your price and maybe i will do the job. hadoken:heres my price 2500 gil. (i spit out my water) matt:okay i will take the job where do we go? hadoken:besaid. (we take a long trip into besaid) matt:are we there yet!? hadoken:no we are not shut up!
(then we arrive at besaid) matt:oh thank you god we got here. (hadoken rolls his eyes) hadoken:this way into the holy temple. matt:hmmm....nice place. (we enter the temple) matt:i wonder whats beyond those doors? (i run up to them) prayer:dont go in there you will upset the teachings! matt:i dont give a crap. (i run in the room untill i found a pod i go in it and it leads under ground. hadoken comes running up behind me) are you high! you wernt suppose to do that!
end of my story for now please put your name in i need more people.

happy_doughnut
May 27th, 2002, 01:25 AM
*waves hand in the air until it falls off*
Oh can I be in it?!? I love being in stoires :D
Oh yeah, and i can be slaughtered, murdered and killed brutally if you'd like :laugh:

Oh yeah, hey! Hadoken if officially mine! He's my star role in all of my stories. So if you're thinking about using him, you need to pay up some cash buddy. He's copyrighted under my name :laugh:
J/K!

BTW: It's looking good :)

Esjay
May 27th, 2002, 10:12 AM
awesome story so far! I'd like to be in it as well...put me in...

*or else* XD

007_JamesBond
May 27th, 2002, 12:21 PM
Dude nice, put me in it please

Qjij_jijQ
May 27th, 2002, 02:36 PM
I'm interested in seeing how you will make me in your story... Go ahead !
( I don't mind being a bad guy if you need one. :evil: Sweet ! )

Beretta55
May 27th, 2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Qjij_jijQ
I'm interested in seeing how you will make me in your story... Go ahead !
( I don't mind being a bad guy if you need one. :evil: Sweet ! ) what role do you pefer i can make you a bodyguard for the summoner or i can make you a bad guy you tell me what you pefer.

Qjij_jijQ
May 27th, 2002, 07:17 PM
Hmm... If I decide to be a bad guy, do I still get to make out with hot chicks ? :laugh:

Beretta55
May 27th, 2002, 07:25 PM
here i go this is the people so far mena:the summoner matt:main person hadoken:bodyguard esjay:bodyguard 007_jamesbond:bodyguard Qjij_jijQ:undecided still needs to ask me for what part he perfers. okay here i go on with the show.
hadoken:oh well we have gone this far why not go farther. matt:yea i guess so. (we enter the holy place where i see two big guys with swords) esjay:heys whats up hadoken. hadoken:ah nothing much what about you. esjay:still wait for mena. 007_jamesbond:yea she is takeing along time its starting to piss me off. esjay:hey whos the newbie. (matt takes his sword and puts it next to esjays neck. matt:dont call me a newbie or your head will be rolling on the floor got it. esjay:yea got it. (then mena comes out) mena:i did it im a summoner. (mena falls on the floor but hadoken catchs her. while matt goes to sit somewhere away form everybody) esjay: (under his breath) what a prick. matt:talking under your breath wont let you live very much longer. 007_jamesbond:huh do you have wonderful hearing or something? matt:you can say that. hadoken:everybody shut there mouths and lets get on with the misson. (then esjays hits me in the back of the head) matt:wait was that a love tap (then i trip esjay. hadoken pulls out his pistol) hadoken:do that one more time i will fill your ass full of lead. matt:okay no need to get pissy about it jeez. (then a man comes out of the shadows its another bodyguard) Qjij_jijQ:ha took you long enough guys. (you can see that on Qjij_jijQ belt he has knifes) hadoken:matt this is our top bodygurad Qjij_jijQ. Qjij_jijQ:ha nice to meet you. matt:dont think im no newbie i cant kick you ass there ways from sunday. Qjij_jijQ:will see about that. (then everybody goes out of the temple to celebrate) (mena is showing off her aeons. a kid comes up to me) kid:your a bad man. mena:hey leave him alone hey im mena nice to meet you. matt:hey im matt.
thats it so far i cant do more right now cause my brain hurts.

Pu the Owl
May 27th, 2002, 07:26 PM
Can I be the evil entity feared and worshipped by the other characters? :laugh:

Beretta55
May 27th, 2002, 07:26 PM
Hmm... If I decide to be a bad guy, do I still get to make out with hot chicks ? :laugh: i decided to make you a bodyguard and you still get to make out with hot chicks.

Beretta55
May 27th, 2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Can I be the evil entity feared and worshipped by the other characters? :laugh: i will make you one of the bad guys not the main one but you will be powerful though.

Pu the Owl
May 27th, 2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by baretta55
i will make you one of the bad guys not the main one but you will be powerful though.

I don't want to be the bad guy! I want to be something similar to "Nothing" of "Neverending Story". Do you know what I mean? :laugh: Or something like Garland in FFIX. Do you think you can help me?

Ah, I'm asking for too much! :right:

Beretta55
May 27th, 2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

I don't want to be the bad guy! I want to be something similar to "Nothing" of "Neverending Story". Do you know what I mean? :laugh: Or something like Garland in FFIX. Do you think you can help me?

Ah, I'm asking for too much! :right: do you mean a feard and silent good guy? i can make you a warrior who comes along on the bodyguard job and i can make you silent and feard if thats what you want.

Qjij_jijQ
May 27th, 2002, 07:35 PM
I think you have more chance of gettin' what you want if you take away that... frightening avatar ! :laugh:

Pu the Owl
May 27th, 2002, 07:41 PM
No way Qjij! If he ever gets the chance to make sketches of the characters, I want my character to look like that! If you're scared it means it's working! :laugh:

baretta, uhmm, I don't think the Nothing thing and Garland were good guys...they simple weren't exaclty "guys". Ok, if you need some evil not human creature, just count me in :D

Qjij_jijQ
May 27th, 2002, 07:44 PM
At least I tried Fortune...

baretta55, I think what Fortune was tryin' to say was that she would like to be a lonely character that doesn't really have a side, but is simply there, watchin'... waitin'... a character that seems dark, yet never seems to want to strike... Get it ?

Pu the Owl
May 27th, 2002, 08:02 PM
Well, I think we're confusin baretta with all our requests :laugh:

Qjij_jijQ
May 27th, 2002, 08:04 PM
lol ! I think you're right...
Let's just let him do what he wants... I think we can trust his good judgement. Plus, it's more fun if we don't know what part we'll have in the story, no ?

Pu the Owl
May 27th, 2002, 08:05 PM
yes, this is true...
baretta, you can do whatever you want, but just don't kill my character in a dumb way, ok?:peoples:

Qjij_jijQ
May 27th, 2002, 08:07 PM
Same goes with me...
I'm watchin' you pal !!!

Beretta55
May 27th, 2002, 08:32 PM
Qjij_jijQ and fortune get killed by a fish no one ever knew how they got eaten but all the people who knew about it laughed about it
this is shortie stroy by baretta55 thank you im just kidding.

Qjij_jijQ
May 27th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Argh ! I hate dyin'... Happens to me all the time ;)
Anyway, baretta55... I hope you won't dissapoint us !
( No pressure there buddy :laugh: )

Beretta55
May 27th, 2002, 08:39 PM
sorry for double post but i thought of a little bit more of the story. here is a continue part.
when im done talking to mena i see Qjij_jijQ makeing out with a women i look at him and he said hey get your own man this my women. (im just at the lake this is when fortune comes in. i see a shadowy figure floating over the lake) fortune:i will be watching you in the shadows matt i will contact you when its important. (then Qjij_jijQ comes by) Qjij_jijQ:what you be doing here. matt:i thought you were makeing out with that girl. Qjij_jijQ:o i will go back later first i wanted to give you something. matt:if its tips on how to get girls i dont need any tips cause i have been with alot of women. and plus i could give you some tips newbie. Qjij_jijQ:yea whatever thats not it i wanted to give you this dagger its been with me for years but i dont need it. so i will let you have. matt:hey thanks man. Qjij_jijQ:now if you excuse me i have to go make out with women again.

Qjij_jijQ
May 27th, 2002, 08:42 PM
lol ! That's cool... Who am I makin' out with ?!?

Keep it up, it's funny ! :laugh:

Beretta55
May 27th, 2002, 08:44 PM
lol ! That's cool... Who am I makin' out with ?!?

Keep it up, it's funny ! :laugh:
do you really want to know okay i will tell you. the person you making out with is esjay yes you and esjay are long time lovers in this story:laugh: jk jk man im good at this.

Qjij_jijQ
May 27th, 2002, 09:00 PM
Man, that is just sick !

Beretta55
May 27th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Man, that is just sick ! im jokeing its just a hot girl in the village and you want to go on a honeymoon on a caribeen night jk jk im going to say this its just a hot girl and thats it.

Esjay
May 27th, 2002, 09:13 PM
LOL this stuff is great! keep it up!

Ruby Moon
May 27th, 2002, 09:25 PM
I'd like to be in the story, but remember that I'm a girl! Don't write evil stuff about me :D

Beretta55
May 27th, 2002, 09:27 PM
yay story more stroy time.
(matt goes back to the partay and esjay is wasted) esjay:wuzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up man. matt:the sky what else. Qjij_jijQ:oh god not agian esjay is wasted oh well he has to learn from his own mistakes. (mena starts laughing and smiles at me) hadoken:not again man. (hadoken is cleaning his gun) 007_jamesbond:take that and some of this (jamesbond is kicking a target for practice) esjay:hehe im so wasted mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn how you be doing. matt:fine now go away you slum drunk. esjay:you dont tell me what to do fool i will kick your ass after im done with this beer. matt:i cant take this anymore (i take a piece of wood and knockout esjay) mena:thanks matt he was getting on my nevers. matt:no prob. (then i go sit near the temple and Qjij_jijQ is makeing out with the hot girl again) Qjij_jijQ:oh yea baby. matt:o god not again. Qjij_jijQ:hey its not my falut im good looking. matt:im about to make you not good looking if you dont shut up.

Hadoken
May 27th, 2002, 11:16 PM
lol, the characters are all good.:laugh:
keep it up man.

Esjay
May 28th, 2002, 09:44 AM
LOL!!! yeah I love this fic XD keep it up, and make me get wasted again XD

Beretta55
May 28th, 2002, 03:45 PM
storyness time
(while we are all trying to shut up esjay hadoken is sitting next to the temple cleaning his gun again) matt:dude whats wrong oh let me guess your to scared to go talk to girls. hadoken:okay thats it you little snotnosed kid. (hadoken shoots me in the leg. matt:ahhhh!!! DAMN IT!!! (i draw my sword and cut hadoken in the back.then a shadowy figure comes hoveing over the party) figure:ha you fools you think this partaying will save the word. esjay:oh shut up you witch hehe. figure:you little brat. (shoots a laser beam at esjay chest) matt:esjay NO!!!!! (i sit down a tear goes down my eye) you killed my friend you killed HIM!!!!. you bastard you must die. (matt starts fighting the fiqure then a bullet goes thru the figures chest but he isnt dead) esjay:hehe there is nothing my socom cant do. figure:i will return to kill you all. Qjij_jijQ:yea sure that will be the day my knive will cut thru you like knive thru butter fool. (then mena takes a look at my leg and heals it) mena:there you go. matt:thanks. (then everybodys hears a scream) matt:i will go check it out. (when i get down there is a man causeing trouble for a women cause the man is drunk. then i punch the man in the face) rubymoon:thank you so much. matt:no prob. rubymoon: i was brought here to be a watcher. matt:whats that? rubymoon:i have the same powers as mena but i watch over her. matt:oh okay cool.

Beretta55
May 28th, 2002, 04:10 PM
sorry for double post but i need a bad guy now.

Rei
May 29th, 2002, 01:44 PM
I think Fortune said she wanted to be the evil part of your story :confused:

JC Denton
May 29th, 2002, 03:18 PM
can i have a part please?

i think the story is very good,

Beretta55
May 29th, 2002, 04:16 PM
i can make you a bad guy if you want.

Beretta55
May 29th, 2002, 04:50 PM
hey goodman i dont know what a bamboozler is so can you tell me?

Beretta55
May 30th, 2002, 12:34 AM
story time hehe here i go
(as im takeing ruby to the party she says something) ruby:oh crap! i left jc back there. matt:huh? (then ruby comes back with a guy in black and black sunglassed) jc denton:hey how ya doing matt im the one to guard ruby. matt:oh hey but how did you know my name. jc denton:mena told me so much about you. matt:okay i guess thats cool. (then esjay comes up in a drunken manner) esjay:suppppppppp homes hey who is this guy? matt:esjay jc jc esjay. jc denton:nice to meet you esjay. everyone:hey jc. Qjij_jijQ:oh yea baby (he is makeing out with a hottie woman. everyone gives him a starange look)

Cannibal Clown
May 30th, 2002, 06:29 PM
Hey, I'd love to be part of this story. I'd like to be the right hand man of the main Bad guy. Not the all powerfull evil one, but pretty close. Enough to be able to kick some serious a$$.

Qjij_jijQ
May 30th, 2002, 06:35 PM
Am I cool or what !?!

Beretta55
May 30th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
Hey, I'd love to be part of this story. I'd like to be the right hand man of the main Bad guy. Not the all powerfull evil one, but pretty close. Enough to be able to kick some serious a$$. hey since your name is so long can i call you canclow?

Beretta55
May 30th, 2002, 10:17 PM
yea story time and someone will die jk jk
(everybody is haveing a good time esjay is getting drunk and Qjij_jijQ is getting love from the honey's. (its a blast until two people jump out from the bushes) canclow:heh i can kill you all in two seconds. esjay:hey kiss my ass. canclow:hmmm you little brat. (canclow goes up to esjay and hits him in the face and knocks him out) jamesbond:you stupid bastard!!! (jamesbond takes his sword and strikes at canclow) canclow:goodman take care of him. goodman:alright. (goodman has a evil smile on his face) matt:hehe is that it you little jerkass. mena:no matt dont fight him he is too strong. rubymoon:dont worry i will use my magic. (canclow blocks it like its nothing then he push's her aside and walks up too me) Qjij_jijQ:you will not harm him! (Qjij_jijQ thorws two knifes at canclow but canclow reflect's them. and they both hit Qjij_jijQ in the chest) goodman:you think you can take me. (goodman slices jamesbond in the leg and jamesbond falls down) jamesbond:ahhhh crap oh crap. jc denton:canclow you will pay. (but goodmen hits him in the face. then another person comes out form the bushes) fortune:that is enough my friends come back to the temple. and the 3 fly up in the air and fly away. (i go to check on Qjij_jijQ) matt:hey you okay. Qjij_jijQ:yea im okay go check on everybody else. (hadoken came out of the temple) hadoken:uh what did i miss something?

Hadoken
May 31st, 2002, 01:28 AM
oh, great. i'm dead!
its ALWAYS the asian guy!:disgust:

Beretta55
May 31st, 2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Hadoken
oh, great. i'm dead!
its ALWAYS the asian guy!:disgust: i didnt kill you off your to cool to die.

Beretta55
May 31st, 2002, 01:57 AM
yay story
(2 days have past since the attack so we set out to find them and we all went in groups)
group1:matt,hadoken,esjay,Qjij_jijQ,mena. group2:007_jamesbond,rubymoon,jc denton and two other people (i need two more parts ask me here)
matt:damn it!!!! i will get him for all this. hadoken:hey clam down man. (i draw my sword at him) matt:shut the hell up!!! Qjij_jijQ:why dont the both of you shut up. (i go over and punch Qjij_jijQ in the face) esjay:what is wrong with you? matt:they killed somebody of my family thats why im mad ok? Qjij_jijQ:what you alredly knew them? matt:yes i did. hadoken:can you tell us. matt:fine along time ago when i was a boy playing out in the field i heard screams. the screams came from where my mother was when i got there. (sniff.....im starting to cry) there was a sword in my mothers stomach. (i walk off into the forest) mena:wait the boat is that way! matt: (sniff......sniff) i know this is a short cut. (im the first one on the boat then everybody else comes into view. and then they get on the boat) matt:took you long enough. Qjij_jijQ:shut the hell up!!! mena:*whew* we are finally here. esjay:yea im alreday tried and im not wasted yet. hadoken:all of you shut up im hungry. (now to group two) jc denton:ahhh the forst so full of fresh air. jamesbond:yea its good out here. rubymoon:will you all shut up and hurry up before we miss the other boat. (group2 is on a diffrent boat) jc denton:okay okay no need to get pissy about it. (then they arrive on the boat) jc denton:where are we going. rubymoon:we are going to chin hook island. thats where the badguys are supposed to be. *back to group1) esjay:hey where are we going. matt:you dumbass i already told you. but i will tell you again we are going to the chin hook islands. and thats where the bad guys are supposed to be.

Qjij_jijQ
May 31st, 2002, 06:28 AM
Cool story !!!
Ah ah ! I'm invincible !

Keep up the good work !

Beretta55
May 31st, 2002, 07:02 AM
story time again
(we are just sailing along the ocean) captain:pit stop here. matt:what kind of pit stop? captain:we have to be here a couple of weeks. matt:what!? captain:do you know how long it takes to repair and get this thing working again? it takes quite a long time. (then everybody gets off the boat into the village) esjay:im going to make out with a village honey. matt:no you wont caue of your beer breath remember slum drunk. (then everybody starts laughing) Qjij_jijQ:hey matt want to head to the bar. matt:sure. does anyone else want to join us? (everybody nods no) matt:okay dude its me and you. (we head into the bar and sit down at the front) matt:vodka pleas. Qjij_jijQ:coke and a foster's please. (then esjay walks thur the door. matt:i knew he wouldnt hold out. (esjay comes and sits down next to us) esjay:i want fosters,dr.pepper,and two things of vodka. Qjij_jijQ:is this what you do in your free time? (the bartender hands him the drinks. and esjays mixes them and drinks them. and 40 seconds he has to go to the bathroom to thorw up.then a couple of guys start fighting and a barfight starts) matt:hey what do you know a barfight. Qjij_jijQ:lets sit and watch. (then two big guys grab us) matt:heh bad move there jackass. Qjij_jijQ:i will have to open a can of whup ass on you now dude. guys:oh really you puny little dorks what can you do to us? (me and Qjij_jijQ punch both guys in the face and we rumble) more story later.

Beretta55
May 31st, 2002, 07:14 AM
sorry for double post but im still takeing parts in i need two more people.

Lost_myth
Jun 1st, 2002, 11:50 PM
I'll be in it too if it's not too late

Beretta55
Jun 3rd, 2002, 06:54 PM
okay i have a short part of the story here i go. (group 2 is on the boat and somebody comes running from behind) lost_myth:wait!!! i will join your quest!!!! jc denton:okay we need more people what is your name? lost_myth:im myth nice to meet you all. everyone:hey nice to meet you to.
i told you it was short.

Cannibal Clown
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:05 PM
Hey this story is really comming along. I'm enjoying it a lot. I urge you to continue with this.

One comment, every time someone says something, start it out on a new line, so it's easier to read.

Cannibal Clown: Okay, do you understand what I'm getting at with the new line thing for every time someone talks?
Baretta55: Okay, I get it now, thanks for the advice Cannibal Clown. I think that everyone should have a great and unbelievably cool friend like you.
Cannibal Clown: Why thank you. I'm very happy you think of me as such a cool person.

That is what I'm talking about. Whenever someone talks, start it out on a new line. It's easier on the eyes.

Beretta55
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:35 PM
(now we go to chinhook island were canclow,goodman,and fortune are staying)
canclow:man i rule did you see how much ass i kicked.
goodman:i guess your alright but i wouldnt say you rule.
canclow:ah!! you fool you cant equeal my power i am greater then you.
fortune:both of you shut up im trying to eat my sandwhich here!
both:sorry master!
canclow:im going around the islands to just mess around.
goodman:hey be careful man we are not the only one on the islands here.
fortune:yea i heard that there is a big group of ninja's here so you be careful.
canclow:even if they all fought me i could whup there ass'es.
fortune:fine have it your way now go away so i can eat my sandwhich.
(canclow goes wondering in the forest and he heard a bush rattle)
canclow:hey who's there!?
(more bush's rattle)
canclow:okay im getting tried of this crap come out and show your self!
a voice:okay if you want it that way.
(then 5 ninja's jump out)
i will do more later.

Cannibal Clown
Jun 4th, 2002, 08:05 PM
Oh, I'm scarred. What's going to happen to Canclow? The suspence is killing me.

Hylas
Jun 4th, 2002, 08:06 PM
Ohh this story is fabulous! It's so funny!
Can I be in the story too? I don't mind the role: good or bad...it's the same! Just don't kill me please :right:

Beretta55
Jun 4th, 2002, 08:34 PM
okay hylas i put you in but you will come in later when some other stuff happens. ok here i go with the story.
canclow:heh this is what you got to send to fight me eh?
ninja:we may be a small group but we will take you down!
canclow:uh.....no i see it the other way i see it like im going to kick your ass.
ninja2:hahahah man its a shame we have to kill you your funny.
ninja3:thats it im going to fight him.
(ninja3 jumps up in the air and comes down to drop kick him. but canclow catches him)
ninja3:huh!! no way!!
canclow:your so stupid dude.
(canclow slams ninja3 down to the ground and it kills him)
ninja:you killed him.
canclow:yea you dont think he is napping do ya.
ninja:take this!!
(ninja throws some stars at canclow and he misses execpt for two.only 2 and the 2 hit his leg)
canclow:ah!! crap no!!
ninja:got ya.
canclow:uh no you didnt.
allninjas:no way!!
canclow:oh your dead now.
(canclow punches them all in the face and they die)
canclow:heh easy.
more later.

Cannibal Clown
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:42 PM
Sweet dude! My guy kicks A$$!!!! Keep up with the story. I'm liking it a lot.

Black Heart
Jun 9th, 2002, 07:20 PM
hahaha this story rocks man! It's fun to read it!

Beretta55
Jun 13th, 2002, 10:36 PM
*canclow walks back to camp*
fortune:hey what happend man?
goodman:we heard some screams and we thought it was you.
canclow:nah i just kicked some of those ninja dude's asses.
fortune:i think we should go pay those people a visit.
goodman:what people you know like matt and those people them.
*then you hear something hit the island*
goodman:hey what was that noise.
*then matt jumps in front of them*
matt:hey guy's you miss me!?
canclow:not enough too bad your going to die now.
jcdenton:hey matt we can help you if you want.
matt:nah no help i got a score to settle with this punk.
mena:be careful matt!
canclow:ready to die!?
matt:bring it punk.
*canclow takes his sword out so does matt*
canclow:take this you fool!!!!
*matt blocks the strike and then he punches canclow in the face*
canclow:ah!!! thats it.
*canclow slashes matt in the leg*
matt:ah crap!!!!
*Qjij_jijQ throws a dagger at canclows chest and it hits him*
canclow:nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
matt:take this!
*matt slashes canclow in the stomach*
canclow:ah!!! damn *cough cough* you!!!!
*then good man punches matt in the stomach and matt falls to the floor*
goodman:come on lets go.
canclow:i will be back i will make sure of it!
*then they just disapear*

Cannibal Clown
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:29 PM
Awesome dude. The story is really begining to kick some @ss. Don't stop working on it. I'm hoping to see a long and deep story come out of this.

Beretta55
Jun 21st, 2002, 04:29 PM
*matt starts to shake*
Qjij_jijQ:oh come on matt it was just a punch.
matt:there was more in that punch.
*mena takes a look at matt*
mena:oh my god he is bleeding!!!
jc denton:from what!
mena:their are 5 daggers in his stomach.
women:how bad is it.
matt:who *cough cough* are you?
hylas:im am hylas and i protect this island.
matt:nice to meet you.
*matt gets up to shake her hand but he falls and is knocked out*

Cannibal Clown
Jun 21st, 2002, 04:47 PM
Hey, you're getting cheap on us. That one was too short. I need more that just those few lines.

Beretta55
Jun 21st, 2002, 05:21 PM
i have other things to do you know.

Beretta55
Jun 21st, 2002, 05:31 PM
hylas:quick take him back to my place.
*everybody takes matt to hylases place*
matt:*cough cough* i will get that bastard goodman.
mena:dont worry about that right now you need to get better.
*then something is talking in matts mind*
matt:ah what is it!
mena:what!
*its canclow in matts thoughts*
canclow:heh heh do you really think you can win!?
matt:i will get you!!
canclow:huh talk to me by the mind matt.
*matt concentrates and starts to talk to canclow by mind*
canclow:i will kill your friends one by one!
matt:that wont be happening!
canclow:heh your not skilled for battle matt you will die!
matt:i will defeat you!!
canclow:keep on dreaming matt cause you will never win.
*then canclow withers away in matts thoughts*
matt:damn you!!! i will get you!
mena:matt! matt!
matt:huh!? what?
rubymoon:we thought we lost you for a mintue.
007jamesbond:yea man we all got worryed.
matt:i will be alright.
*matt walks out and takes a walk on the beach*
mena:but matt your not fully healed yet!
Qjij_jijQ:let him be mena.
hadoken:that kid worrys me ya know.
esjay:i dont know there is something about him.
mena:i look in his eyes and i see a troubled past.
esjay:i hope he will be alright.