PDA

View Full Version : Rurouni Kenshin and Hellsing

Macceh^
May 26th, 2002, 05:19 AM
hey just seen the first episodes of both for the first time. They both seem like great series and ive heard alot about rurouni kenshin but not so much about hellsing. Any fans wanan run it by me?

Macceh^
May 26th, 2002, 07:08 AM
just to add wasnt someone on here makign a rurouni kenshin fansite who was it and is it up yet id liek to take a look at it.

merylsilverburg
May 26th, 2002, 02:06 PM
AAAAAHHHHH! You've seen Hellsing? *celebrates* I love Hellsing!! *points to avatar and location* Okay, well, you definitely have to see the entire 13 episodes, because the last episode kicks-ass. Basically, Hellsing is an organized group who is trying to wipe out vampires from the face of England. The leader is Sir Integral Wingate Hellsing, the heiress of the Hellsing organization. Her hitman is Arucard (or Alucard) who is a pure vampire and is said to be the original Nosferatu. Basically...the plot speaks for its own and it's all very confusing too, because most questions never get answered. There is only 13 episodes right now....but there might be more. *hoping* Hellsing is licensed right now from Pioneer and is coming out July 23, under the title "Hellsing: Impure Souls". I'm so glad someone else besides me have seen this great anime! :happy: Oh and Spirit is the one who is making a Rurouni Kenshin site and me and Reid are helping him. :)

Macceh^
May 26th, 2002, 03:14 PM
hey meyrl ive got into hellsing now seen first 2 episodes (female officer (victoria) just learn about her new found strength its top :) only 13 episodes eh? How long it been around? Finally whats the link to Spirits site?

merylsilverburg
May 26th, 2002, 05:22 PM
Serass is my second most favorite character in Hellsing. ;) Yes, unfortunately it's only 13 episodes. Trust me....when you get down to the last episode, you're gonna wish there's more.....it kinda leaves off at a cliffhanger. :mad: *thinks of The Big O* Anyway, Hellsing actually just came out last October so it's fairly new. It was shown around midnight in Japan, because they were afraid young children might be afraid. Shows how friggin' cool it is! Oh and Spirit's site isn't done yet....yeah, see.....me and Reid have been busy with work and all, so we (or actually I) haven't done much. So, I contacted Spirit and asked for a delay and being the sweet and awesome guy he is....he agreed. :happy: I'll let you know when it gets done, thanks for being interested! I'm sure Spirit is happy too. :)

Macceh^
May 27th, 2002, 11:52 AM
lol yeh its nice to see quality fan sites :) Im up to episode 4 now on hellsing and its getting even better :)

merylsilverburg
May 27th, 2002, 04:15 PM
I'm happy to hear you're enjoying Hellsing, Macceh^. :happy: The music is terrific IMO. Especially the opening theme. :love: When you get done with all 13, tell me what you think. There are some confusing stuff going on, so I'd like to ask you about those after you've seen them all. :)

Macceh^
May 27th, 2002, 04:51 PM
ok meyrl ill keep in touch and yes the opening theme is great :)