PDA

View Full Version : a story

Beretta55
May 25th, 2002, 07:37 PM
(kazyua and jin are fighting) kazyua:i hate you son. jin:uh why dad? kazyua:bacaue you broke my mirco machine collection it took me years to get to that greatness. jin:well you got on my nerves while i was watching my bob the builder tape. jin:wait where is hwoarang? (hwoarang is makeing out with nina) kazyua:what are you doing! hwoarang:being nice thats all. jin:dad go smoke your pipe and calm down. (then chris redfield from residentevil walks in) chris:is this the mansion? jin:sorry man wrong game. chris:damn thats the last time i take directions form hobos. (hwoarang starts makeing out with nina again) kazyua: i will whoop your ass man. (then kazyua punches hwoarang in the stomach. then hwoarang barfs up his noodles) hwoarang:damn it those are my noodles mommy made me i will kill you for my moms noodles. jin:then he orders a crowd hello street fight company there is a match going on that you dont want to miss. (then jin makes alot of money and gets rich but he still stays with his father just for the humor) me:plus thats how i can keep makeing stories. my next story will be about something i will not let you know cause im still writeing it.

Ruby Moon
May 26th, 2002, 09:42 AM
Why don't you add some descriptions in your stories? It'd be cool :laugh: