PDA

View Full Version : my av and sig

Esjay
May 25th, 2002, 06:03 PM
what do you all think of them? Do you have any suggestions or comments? Please reply and let me know what you think, because I worked very hard on these and I'm hoping that you like them ^_^ (sorry if threads like these aren't allowed)

Beretta55
May 25th, 2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Esjay
what do you all think of them? Do you have any suggestions or comments? Please reply and let me know what you think, because I worked very hard on these and I'm hoping that you like them ^_^ (sorry if threads like these aren't allowed) cool i like them (takes a leadpipe and hits esjay on the head and steals his sig,avatar,and posts and starts running away) jk jk:laugh: nice sig and avatar i lke them both.

Esjay
May 25th, 2002, 06:10 PM
*activates infared sensors around av and siggy*

hehe, thanks, I'm glad u like them ^.^. I wanted to make a banner that matches my av, but the only apropriately sized pic for the job was an ART file, and my computer can't open those T.T

Beretta55
May 25th, 2002, 08:51 PM
its still a awsome looking sig though.

merylsilverburg
May 29th, 2002, 05:25 PM
Well, I may be a bit late, but I liked your old sig (with MGS) and I really like the sig you have now. I liked your old avatar (with that kawaii SD Solid Snake!) and I like the one you have now! I dunno....seems to fit you very well and you did a wonderful job on them! :cool:

Neo_Soldier28
May 30th, 2002, 11:13 AM
I like your avatar its looks really cool.

Lost_myth
Jun 2nd, 2002, 05:10 PM
Your banner is ok. But your sig is the best, I agree!:shock: