PDA

View Full Version : Awww....

IcyMourdor
Jan 28th, 2002, 10:39 PM
What was is like with your first love? Did the relationship last long or was it only the first date?

For me, my first love dumped me because she moved and didn't believe in long-distance relationships.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 10:46 PM
Or poor me i never had a love never.I wish i did.Im 17 and never had a love ,boy do i feel sorry for myself

Soul Angel
Jan 28th, 2002, 10:49 PM
I dumped my first love before I moved but not because of I didn't believe in long distance relationships!
It was because it was always on and off are relationship so I decided I had enough! :o

Mercury Shadow
Jan 28th, 2002, 10:54 PM
i'm in the same boat as you mourdor... my girlfriend whom i loved moved to north carolina :( i miss her so much

IcyMourdor
Jan 28th, 2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Or poor me i never had a love never.I wish i did.Im 17 and never had a love ,boy do i feel sorry for myself

That's because you're too afraid to ask anybody out.

MakgSnake
Jan 28th, 2002, 10:58 PM
Well All My Girlfriends......They Always MOVE To Another CITY Or Country!.! So We Brake Up...In A Nice Manner!

My First Girl..Moved To America, The Next One Went To Iran, The other Had to Go To London, And One Left For Australia, The Last One Just Went To India!.!

Evey Girl I Date.....Leaves The Country, Its Like I Am Free VISA/Passport For Them..(Any Girl Wants To Go Anywhere, Date Me, And U'll Be There In 2 Months!)

And I Am For REAL Here!.! I Swear!

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Mourdor

That's because you're too afraid to ask anybody out.

Yeah thats basically it,i have no self confidence and if i were to get rejected it would break my heart

Spirit
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:02 PM
hmmmmmm, well my first girlfriend left me, because I said something really dumb, and because I was really young, but since then uhhh lol I had no more problems let's just say, I became so social, right now I have like 20 girl friends, not girlfriends, but if I talk to them about going out almost all would do it, and I am planning on it as soon as I get myself a job...

IcyMourdor
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:08 PM
Yeah thats basically it,i have no self confidence and if i were to get rejected it would break my heart

Come on, SSSnake. I know you better than that. You have money and you said you had your eye on someone. You should go for it. And if you get rejected, so what. She probably isn't worth it, then.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:13 PM

Come on, SSSnake. I know you better than that. You have money and you said you had your eye on someone. You should go for it. And if you get rejected, so what. She probably isn't worth it, then.

Yeah but you dont understand i love the girl.if i were rejected it would prolly cause me to end my life because i would have such a big broken heart

MakgSnake
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:14 PM

SSSnake , I May Not Know U That Well. But I Do Agree With Mourdor There!.! Just Go For It!.! U Have Nothing To Lose!.! And.......EVEN If U Get Rejected......There Are ALOT Of FISH In The Pond!.! I Mean......Shes Not The Only Girl On This Planet!.!

And U Never Know.......The Stars Might Be On Ure Side And She'll Say YES!.! ....... ! Wouldn't That Be Great?

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

SSSnake , I May Not Know U That Well. But I Do Agree With Mourdor There!.! Just Go For It!.! U Have Nothing To Lose!.! And.......EVEN If U Get Rejected......There Are ALOT Of FISH In The Pond!.! I Mean......Shes Not The Only Girl On This Planet!.!

And U Never Know.......The Stars Might Be On Ure Side And She'll Say YES!.! ....... ! Wouldn't That Be Great?

Sorry but for all the girls i met she is the only one i have an interest for

IcyMourdor
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:17 PM
Yeah but you dont understand i love the girl.if i were rejected it would prolly cause me to end my life because i would have such a big broken heart

But if you keep putting it off, then you'll never know if she feels the same way.

Soul Angel
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:19 PM
Why don't you just go for it SSSnake and ask her out!
If you don't you might miss your chance and regret it the rest of your life!

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:22 PM
Well considering most of my love of life or none love life is out of the bag i should start a thread called will's personal life

IcyMourdor
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:25 PM
Sorry, Will. I didn't mean for it to go this far. Let's drop Will's social life and get back to the original topic.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:27 PM
Actually i brought it up its cool any way getting advise

IcyMourdor
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:32 PM
Actually i brought it up its cool any way getting advise

At first, it sounded like you were getting really pissed off at us.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:36 PM
No,no its cool.Im just a little depressed that everyone else has had someone before and im the only one left standing by myself who hasnt had someone

IcyMourdor
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:46 PM
Well, this thread was originally made for people to talk about the people that they once loved. I don't see why it doesn't work vice-versa.

New questions to go along with the old one:
What kind of mate are you looking for?
Do you need advice on relationships?

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:51 PM
I think you already know my response to that

BowevelJoe
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:05 AM
ah Ssnake, you need to try man, you need to see if she thinks the same as you, because if not your just prolonging the heart break, and if you do get rejected dont worry about it, theres over 5 billion people in the world, and at least 2.5 billion of them are women, and if you cant find another good girl out of that amount...well...your a pretty picky person lol

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:31 AM
Havent found one yet:D :D

The Anti Chris
Jan 29th, 2002, 09:19 AM
Back to the long distance relationship subject. I got one and it works for me! Maybee im just lucky.

Spirit
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:43 AM
well I hope things work out for u man, and remmber when you find a true love, you're not looking for it, you just find it, and it comes your way. Otherwise all you're looking for is sex...

Pu the Owl
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:09 AM
heh, my first love was wonderful, and terrible... and first of all, he wasn't my boyfriend :D

I mean, I only loved him, but he didn't love me at all. So I've wasted 4 years only for a "mental relationship" (I can't find an exact name...)
No wait, I don't think I've wasted that time. It was one of the most wonderful things in my life.

At least it was a good lesson for my present days.

Spirit
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:10 AM
aww that sounds like you've been through a lot... I hope things will get better for you as the time goes by, and that you will find the right person(or vice-versa) because love comes, you don't look for it, it just comes

Pu the Owl
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:12 AM
hehehe don't worry, I think I've found the right person now. :)

007_JamesBond
Jan 29th, 2002, 12:44 PM
Mine was fine I guess although it was short, I am averaging about 1 girl friend a year and the relationship lasting only about 2 weeks. I hope that I find one.

x157anz
Jan 29th, 2002, 01:15 PM
My firt love ...

Hmmm we went out with each other about 5 times :p
But then i ended it for good :rolleyes:

Pearl
Jan 29th, 2002, 05:55 PM
Probably you won't believe me, but I don't remember my first love. I don't remember him, and even if I try very hard to bring his face back to mi mind, I can't!!

jenova_jeb
Jan 29th, 2002, 06:22 PM
My first love... Well, it was going really good, but since she lived awhile away from me, I didn't get to see her that much. I haven't seen her in 2 years.... Oh well, I've got pleanty of new people to try with.;)

IcyMourdor
Jan 29th, 2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Pearl
Probably you won't believe me, but I don't remember my first love. I don't remember him, and even if I try very hard to bring his face back to mi mind, I can't!!

Wasn't much of a man, was he? It's pretty sad though that you forgot him.

BowevelJoe
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:39 PM
sounds like someones been erased lol