PDA

View Full Version : Who would win?

RufusFF7
May 23rd, 2002, 08:01 PM
Ima start a thread where someone picks a good fight between two FF characters and eveyone else picks who would win... ok...

Who would win in a fight: Sephiroth or Kuja?

Beretta55
May 23rd, 2002, 08:20 PM
since i like sephiroth so much i think he would win.

Pu the Owl
May 23rd, 2002, 08:22 PM
I think Kuja would win.
Dunno why, I like them equally, more or less.
Just want to vote for Kuja.

happy_doughnut
May 23rd, 2002, 08:32 PM
Hmm...that'd be a pretty good battle.
I personally like Seph better. Yet, since Kuja is so cunning, I think he might actually stand a chance....hmm...nah! Sephiroth all the way!

RufusFF7
May 23rd, 2002, 09:02 PM
Well i think Sephy is the baddest villian eva... He would win IMO... Any other good matches yall can think of?

happy_doughnut
May 23rd, 2002, 09:09 PM
Ah...how about Seifer vs. Vivi?
I think that one would be cool :D

RufusFF7
May 23rd, 2002, 09:17 PM
Oh boy.... um... Ima go with Vivi. What do you think?

happy_doughnut
May 23rd, 2002, 09:24 PM
Ah man...can I change it. It's too hard >_<
Seifer...to say the least, is awesome. He's just great.
But Vivi..oh man. It's Vivi! Tough...but I'd gor for Vivi.
He's so cute :love:

Ruby Moon
May 23rd, 2002, 09:42 PM
First battle: Kuja
Second battle: Vivi

I only vote for cute characters :love:

IcyMourdor
May 23rd, 2002, 09:52 PM
Unlike Ruby Moon here, i go for the power and strength.

First Battle: Sephiroth
Second Battle: Seifer

Next Battle: Auron vs Cloud

happy_doughnut
May 23rd, 2002, 09:58 PM
Oh I know Ruby!!
Bah...Mourdor is just efil :disturb:

Hmm...Auron of course! Cloud is cool and all, but Auron has it covered. Hands down!

IcyMourdor
May 23rd, 2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Mena
Bah...Mourdor is just efil :disturb:

Yeah, I am.

Auron would have to be my choice also because he is a lot more mature and the katanas he uses are powerful.

jenova_jeb
May 24th, 2002, 06:53 AM
Sephiroth
Seifer
Cloud

kupoartist
May 24th, 2002, 12:57 PM
Sephy vs Kuja:
Kuja: though it'd be close, he'd probably do somthing totally unfair and sneaky (Like cast ultima automatically killing Sephiroth ^_^)

Seifer vs Vivi:
Vivi: Without a doubt. Seifer was a pathetic fighter, He only seemed even marginally threatening when he cut Odin in two. Apart from that he just ran away from trouble. Vivi on the other hand had infinite staying power, and is also an extremely good Black Magic user. Oh and most importantly he was cute ^_^

Cloud vs Auron:
Cloud: Umm... don't know all that much about Auron, cept he looks kinda cool. But he's probably no Cloud, so Cloud wins ^_^

Sword 4 Hire
May 24th, 2002, 04:33 PM
1st bout:
Sephiroth would murder Kuja...no problem! Kuja would be sittin there fixin his belly shirt giving ol Seph the time to slice him good with that 7 foot Masamune!

2nd bout:
How can I even comment on this....who do you think is gonna win...Seifer baby! Seifer would slap that midget of a black mage around like nobodies business

3rd bout:
Auron's Katana vs. Cloud's Buster Sword...hmmm...Auron's mighty katana would shatter the Buster Sword into a thousand pieces with his raw strength...definately the all powerful Auron!

How about this one:

Kimarhi vs. Amarant

IcyMourdor
May 24th, 2002, 05:05 PM
Kimahri

His lances are powerful after you build his strength. Aramant was a pansy and let a weakling like Zidane defeat him.

happy_doughnut
May 24th, 2002, 06:11 PM
Ah...this be hard :(
I really like Kimahri but I think Amarant would win.
His claws are so deadly and he is no pansy, mind you..

Sword 4 Hire
May 24th, 2002, 09:23 PM
I agree...Amarant was no pansy, the only reason y he was defeated was because of my master skills! lol

But Kimarhi is so unpredictable because he can become any kind of character so I'll go with him, even though Amarant was a badass with a fro

Esjay
May 24th, 2002, 09:29 PM
1st battle:

Sephy would rip Kuja up. Sephiroth is THE strongest warrior in ANY ff...imo anyway ^_^

2nd battle:

Seifer!! Seifer's limit and attack power were insane, he'd win for sure, I mean, Seifer was able to take down Odin!! So Vivi should be no problem for him

3rd battle:

CLOUD!!! Cloud is my second fav FFcharacter, and with Omnislash at his disposal, he'll slice that pigeon-haired old man Auron in no time ^_^

4th battle:

Amarant would SO win this one, No Mercy can do 9999 a hit, and Amarant was just an overall powerful d00d

Qjij_jijQ
May 24th, 2002, 09:38 PM
I have a good one...

Cid vs Freya ?

Sword 4 Hire
May 24th, 2002, 10:31 PM
I'm assuming Cid from VII right?

Cid definately, he'd lose his temper and mess Freya up like nobodies business!

Esjay
May 24th, 2002, 11:10 PM
Cid would destroy Freya's rat-faced tail XD. Cid's final limit 'Highwind' would CRUSH Freya...hehe

happy_doughnut
May 24th, 2002, 11:53 PM
Freya! She's cool.
Besides, she's a dragoon...I think :disturb:
Cid is good and all...but hey, Freya is no looser :)

Esjay
May 24th, 2002, 11:56 PM
I've got one...

Irvine (FF8) vs Vincent (FF7)

I think that Vincent would win, mostly because of his Chaos limit

happy_doughnut
May 24th, 2002, 11:58 PM
Hmm...I'd go for Irvine. Mainly becuae his Hyper Shot can do 9999 damage each time.
That and I also like his limit breaks overall. Irvine has it all.

kupoartist
May 25th, 2002, 05:18 AM
Kimarhi vs Amarant: (Kimarhi)
Kimarhi would most likely win, though i liked Amarant, Kimarhi has definatly been eating his Frosties....

Cid vd Freya: (Freya)
Ooooh nice battle... I love both of these characters, but in the end I think Freya would win, because shes the true Dragoon: She'd be constantly flying in the air, with Cid left on the ground swearing he head off ^_^

Irvine vs Vincent: (Irvine)
This would be a close one, that would most likely result in a Draw situation fought with Limit Breaks. :laugh: anyways... Irvy would win because he dosen't go uncontrollably useless when he uses his....

Sword 4 Hire
May 25th, 2002, 01:03 PM
C'mon people...Irvine almost lost it when he was supposed to snipe that one chick in the game...you think when Vincent turns into one of those beasts he won't be afraid...please Irvine would pee is pants and run home crying...Vincent is the winner!

Lost_myth
May 25th, 2002, 02:00 PM
Sep
Vivi
Auron
Kim
freya
Vincent

How bout Riona vs Garnet?

Sword 4 Hire
May 25th, 2002, 03:38 PM
Garnet definately...with Alexander and Bahamut on her side no one stand a chance!

Esjay
May 25th, 2002, 04:39 PM
Rinoa was a pretty weak character anyway, she was never really useful, Garnet was MUCH more powerful than Rinoa was IMO. One attack from Garnet's Ark Summon and Rinoa would bite the dust XD

Sword 4 Hire
May 25th, 2002, 06:36 PM
Cait Sith vs. Quina

The most annoying characters duke it out!

Esjay
May 25th, 2002, 06:54 PM
Quina would probably win, since it had some useful Blue Magic skills (big guard, frog drop) Cait Sith was just useless and it's limit sucked REALLY bad, I never used Cait Sith unless I had to (Gold Saucer Prison) and even there, I killed him off to save more EXP for Cloud and Yuffie ^_^

Sword 4 Hire
May 25th, 2002, 08:00 PM
Yeah Quina would probably just eat Cait Sith or somethin gay like that so Quina will turn out the victor

kupoartist
May 26th, 2002, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Esjay
One attack from Garnet's Ark Summon and Rinoa would bite the dust XD

Garnet vs Rinoa : Garnet.
I think Garnet would win, but if Rinoa happned to be using GF Eden, Garnet would be the first to bite the dust. Why? not because Eden is more powerful, but because Garnet would decompose more than Rinoa would. (Ark is nearly as drawn-out and boring however...). But as most sensible people keep Rinny out of their party (and put Selphie in of course ^_^)
She'd be as useless as ever...

Cait Sith vs Quina. Quina.
I sometimes wonder if im the only one who even fractionally likes these two ^_^ anyways, Quina would win because he/she can "Cook" when using Trance : Cait Sith would taste a bit funny, but it's limit break was a bit crap. But Reeve was cool ^_^

Esjay
May 26th, 2002, 11:45 AM
I have one....

Zell vs Tifa :D:D:D

I'll post my answer later ^_~

happy_doughnut
May 26th, 2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
Yeah Quina would probably just eat Cait Sith or somethin gay like that so Quina will turn out the victor

lol. Oh man, that made me laugh http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/contrib/ruinkai/biglaugha.gif !! But you're right, Quina would porbably end up doing that... Still, I think Cait Sith would win. Unlike Quina, he does have some useful limit breaks.

Ah!
That would be a great battle!!
Hmm...I would personally want Tifa to win. But I think Zell might beat her cuz well, he might be stronger. Besides, his Final Heaven limit break was cool.

RufusFF7
May 26th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Wow... I gotta catch up on some of these battles....

Cloud would defeat Auron
Amarant would defeat Kimahri
Cid would defeat Freya
Vincent would defeat Irvine
Tifa Would defeat Zell
Cait Sith would defeat Quina

Here's One
Barret Wallace vs. Adelbert Steiner

Esjay
May 26th, 2002, 06:19 PM
Barret would probably be able to beat Steiner, mostly because of the fact that his final Limit, Catasrophe, can do multiple hits, each causing 9999 damage if Barret's strength is high enough, and Barret could also be set in the back row to take less damage and still attack for the exact same amount of damage that he would attack for if he was in the front row.

and by the way, I think that Tifa would defeat Zell, since her limits were much more powerful than his

Sword 4 Hire
May 26th, 2002, 07:13 PM
Zell would more than likely try and hit on Tifa cause...well lets face it...she's a babe...leaving him open for an attack so Tifa would be the victor.

And Steiner would win because he has the Excalibur which is an awesome sword indeed

happy_doughnut
May 26th, 2002, 07:59 PM
Yeah, I agree. Steiner would most likely win because he has some stronger attacks.

How 'bout this one:
Squall vs. Wakka

Esjay
May 26th, 2002, 08:01 PM
lol I have a really good one...

Emerald Weapon vs Ruby Weapon

I think that Ruby Weapon would win. It had more resistance to both physical and magical damage, and the only thing that really hurt Ruby was KotR, and Emerald doesn't have that. Also, Emerald's Aire Tam Storm wouldn't do any damage to Ruby since it is dependant on the amount of Materia that is equipped to the person it is attacking, and enemies in FF7 don't have materia so...XD

Beretta55
May 26th, 2002, 08:46 PM
heres a stupid idea a battle royal with all the final fantasy people from 7,8,9,10 that would be one cool fight.

Esjay
May 26th, 2002, 09:02 PM
Squall would mess up Wakka BAD, lionheart would shred him to bits ^_^. As for the battle Royal thing, FF7 had the most powerful characters, and would easily win ^^

Lost_myth
May 27th, 2002, 01:26 PM
Garnet
Quina
Zell
Steiner
Squall
Ruby weapon
ff10

How bout Edea vs Seymore?

happy_doughnut
May 27th, 2002, 01:27 PM
What?!? FF8 would win of course! They have the strongest characters. The worst one there was Selphie and she isn't half bad :D

Lost_myth
May 27th, 2002, 01:29 PM
I thought that was one of the weak ones, ff8.:peoples:

Esjay
May 27th, 2002, 02:41 PM
Seymour would probably beat Edea, since Edea wasn't really that strong in the first place, she was a fairly easy boss

Sword 4 Hire
May 27th, 2002, 07:25 PM
No way Mena...FFX would kill everyone...with the endless possibilities of the sphere grid no one can even hope to contend with the FFX cast...NOBODY!

And Wakka's too cool to lose to a misfit like Squall

happy_doughnut
May 28th, 2002, 05:39 PM
No way Mena...FFX would kill everyone...with the endless possibilities of the sphere grid no one can even hope to contend with the FFX cast...NOBODY!

And Wakka's too cool to lose to a misfit like Squall

Misfit?...*shakes* Oh...How can that ball-brained Wakka beat Squall?? Not happening!

Okay, FFX has a lot of possible attributes for its characters, but the junction system is way better. You're right...FFX does have good characters, but they're nothing Squall and Quistis can't beat!

But all in all, FFX ain't half bad.

Lost_myth
May 28th, 2002, 07:32 PM
Wakka is tight, dude. FFX is gonna blow us away. Or at least it should. Awesome graphics. FF8 would totally suck when put up against FFX.:P

Sword 4 Hire
May 28th, 2002, 07:40 PM
See...Lost Myth knows...when you've got Auron hitting for 99,999...that'd wipe out the entire cast of VIII...and then some...the only one who could even stand a chance would be the almighty SEIFER!!

And brudda...Wakka is da man! lol

happy_doughnut
May 28th, 2002, 10:34 PM
Oh please. Auron in the only good character. Okay, okay : Wakka and Kimahri too.
But let's face it... the females and Tidus in FFX make me say : http://imbiss-coding.de/smiliez.de/smz/wtnd/wtnd_24.gif :laugh:

Please... don't get me started... I love FF8.
All I need is Squall, Quistis and Irvine to wipe out anybody. I'll leave it at that.

BTW: I agree. Seifer is the greatest! He's only second when being compared to Sephiroth.

Sephiroth
May 28th, 2002, 11:33 PM
This would be an interesting battle. Cloud vs. Tidus. Who be the better "main character?"

happy_doughnut
May 28th, 2002, 11:45 PM
Oh that's eazy. Cloud of course. If there was any completely horrid leader in any of the FFs, it would have to be Tidus. He's such a pansy it's not even funny :disturb:

Sephiroth
May 29th, 2002, 12:12 PM
How about battles between monsters? Ruby Weapon vs. Ultima Weapon (FFX).

Esjay
May 29th, 2002, 01:15 PM
Ultima Weapon sucked in FFX so he loses XD, and Cloud would easily beat Tidus

Sword 4 Hire
May 29th, 2002, 03:39 PM
Oh please...I'll kill Squall, Quistis, and Irvine myself....

Couldn't be that hard...:laugh:

happy_doughnut
May 29th, 2002, 09:38 PM
Fine. Kill Quistis... I don't care for women. Kill Irvine... he looks like a woman. But you can't kill Squall! Bah!
You'll have to fight and defeat me first!
*Takes out a Rapier* C'mon!

Oh yeah... um... Ruby Weapon... yeah. Ultima weapon was way too easy.

Lost_myth
May 29th, 2002, 09:42 PM
Squall:drool: is cool, we spare him. LA da dah de dah...

But umm zell is going down! Gwah ahahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahahahahahaha... :evil:

Sword 4 Hire
May 30th, 2002, 06:55 PM
*Pulls out Cross Sword*

I don't think you want any of this sword...

I hated Squall...always pent up his emotions and was just a bum from the beginnin...never got me in the spirit...

And plus seeing as he's the arch rival of Seifer...lol

Lost_myth
May 30th, 2002, 07:26 PM
"Well than.... I think you and I have something to talk about. Come over here! " *Takes dude around the corner* (Hear trash cans falling) *I go back* "humpty dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty dumpty had a GREAT fall!" :laugh:

Gwah ha ha ha ha ha ha hah aha hahahahaha .........:evil:

J/K

happy_doughnut
May 30th, 2002, 11:35 PM
Ohhhh... is that a challenge S4H?
Tsk tsk... you don't know the powers of Mighty Mena! :laugh:
You're insulting my beloved :mad: That's just wrong! For that, I shall punish you ( em... I sound like Sailor Moon now... :disturb: )!
Brace yourself! Haha!

Lost_myth
May 31st, 2002, 08:11 AM
When did he become your beloved? Wierd. Oh well, prepare for war. You will be defeated.

Who will win Mena vs Lost_myth?:ghost:

Infernal Mass
May 31st, 2002, 09:52 AM
Mena would beat the Kupo nuts out of Lost_Myth.

http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/ken-donkeykick.gif:kupo: !

http://imbiss-coding.de/smiliez.de/smz/glcklch/glcklch_81.gif

Esjay
May 31st, 2002, 10:17 AM
lol....mena would win

happy_doughnut
May 31st, 2002, 05:27 PM
Ha! He became my beloved when he was created! He's mine! Mine you hear! I will do battle with anyone who insults, or mocks him. Hmph. I can take both you and S4H on! C'mon, let's go!!! I'm ready... :laugh:

Lost_myth
May 31st, 2002, 06:37 PM
I'll make a poll vs us

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 1st, 2002, 05:39 PM
Damn I'd probably get my ass kicked lol

Lost_myth
Jun 1st, 2002, 06:44 PM
by who?:frust: :phew:

RufusFF7
Jun 2nd, 2002, 10:53 AM
Sword for Hire is talking bout Mena cause Mena said he could take both of you on...

Ok new battle, who would win: Rikku or Yuffie Kisargi

I say Yuffie would win the fight cus she's a ninja and is stronger than Rikku... Rikku has lots of items she could use on yuffie but still, Yuffie would prevail.

happy_doughnut
Jun 2nd, 2002, 03:54 PM
But of course! I'm Mena the Mighty!! :laugh: There's not one doubt that I can take and defeat both S4H and Myth...haha!

Hmm... I think Yuffie would win. I'd say it's a pretty even match but since most of Yuffie's weapons are long range, she seems to have the advantage.

Beretta55
Jun 2nd, 2002, 03:55 PM
i pick yuffie cause she was so wicked awsome.

Lost_myth
Jun 2nd, 2002, 04:52 PM
But of course! I'm Mena the Mighty!! :laugh: There's not one doubt that I can take and defeat both S4H and Myth...haha!

Hmm... I think Yuffie would win. I'd say it's a pretty even match but since most of Yuffie's weapons are long range, she seems to have the advantage.

Pish -tosh you don't even know me like that mena. Bring it on!
Gwah hahahahahhaha hah hah hahahaha.....:evil:
Rikku is a wimp, she dies really fast. :ghost: However, her mix is really strong. I still go for Yuffie, Rikku is a gonner. They are too similar. :peoples: We may be surprised by who would win if they did fight.

Infernal Mass
Jun 2nd, 2002, 06:28 PM
Selphie vs. Yuffie

Lost_myth
Jun 2nd, 2002, 06:31 PM
Selphie is way cooler. I don't know why, she just is. Yuffie can be too arrogant at times. No offense what so ever!!! :peoples:

happy_doughnut
Jun 2nd, 2002, 07:50 PM
Still, Yuffie. I always thought that Selphie was in a word, dumb. I never really found her useful. Yuffie on the other hand, did help me out on some battles. So I think Yuffie would win.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 2nd, 2002, 09:09 PM

No way...it's not that...I'm Sword 4 Hire...the most cunning and powerful Mercenary in these forums...it's just I don't fight girls heh heh...

RufusFF7
Jun 2nd, 2002, 10:32 PM
Marlboro vs. Tonberry

I would say the tonberry would win cus it's immune to most status ailments, so bad brathe would affect it. So the marlboro would be hitting it with magic, nothing the tonberry can't take... Then once he gets in close, it's all over ofr the poor ugly a$$ marlboro.

Lost_myth
Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:23 AM
Tonberry would win even though it's real slow. It has the strongest attacks. Like: 1,000/100 needles and death or roulette.

RufusFF7
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:13 PM
Ok your thinking of the tonberry from ff7. Well heck yeah the tonberry form ff7 would kill the marlboro from 7... but i think the 2 creatures from FF10 would be a closer fight.

Lost_myth
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:23 PM
oh ic ok. How bout snow flan vs snow wolf?

RufusFF7
Jun 4th, 2002, 10:02 PM
The Wolf would win because it absorbs ice right?? Well the flan would be casting blizzara, and would heal the wolf....

Lost_myth
Jun 5th, 2002, 12:35 PM
wow i didn't think of that:ghost:

Esjay
Jun 5th, 2002, 07:02 PM
I should catch up on the matches

Tonberry(!)
Snow Wolf(!)

but how about...

Safer Sephiroth vs. Braska's final Aeon?

Beretta55
Jun 5th, 2002, 07:21 PM
i think a metor would beat them all cause the metor will destory earth.

Esjay
Jun 5th, 2002, 07:26 PM
yeah, but Safer didn't actually have the ability to summon meteor, especially since it had already beem summoned, I'm saying that if B.S.A. and S. Sephy were placed in an alternate dimension, who would win? And I think that Sephiroth would win, since Braska's final Aeon kinda sucked anyway

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 5th, 2002, 07:30 PM
Both Seph and Braska's final Aeon were cool...but Seph would probably win just because Final Aeon was a bit easy...but that may be because I was so friggin strong! lol

Lost_myth
Jun 6th, 2002, 09:10 AM
didn't get that far so I say Sephiroth

how bout Amarant vs caith smith?

don't mind the spelling.:phew:

RufusFF7
Jun 6th, 2002, 01:35 PM
lol caith smith.... i think amarant would kill cait sith. Lots of his abilities can take 9999.

Safer Sephie would destroy BFA i think. Supernova kicks ass and BFA's overdrives suck.

Lost_myth
Jun 6th, 2002, 04:04 PM
Yuna vs Tidus? Which one?:laugh:

happy_doughnut
Jun 6th, 2002, 05:49 PM
Oh... I've been missing some...
Hmm...well, for the last match, Amarant would win without a doubt. I mean...c'mon

Lost_myth
Jun 6th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Lost_myth
Yuna vs Tidus? Which one?:laugh:

What about tidus vs Yuna?

happy_doughnut
Jun 6th, 2002, 05:59 PM
Ack! I didn't see that one :disturb: Bah! They're both total weaklings! Hmm... Tidus... I think. Maybe he'll put that sword of his to some good use for a change.

Lost_myth
Jun 6th, 2002, 06:06 PM
I think if she has her aeons, she'd win:laugh:

RufusFF7
Jun 6th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Well, Yuna has Holy and healing magic, and her frickin aeons... Of course she would win.... Not unless tidus would slit her throat! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lost_myth
Jun 7th, 2002, 07:56 AM
Even then I'm sure she would heal herself

Stiener vs Barret

I think Stiener would win

Esjay
Jun 7th, 2002, 03:35 PM
I hate to say it, but Yuna coul just summon the almighty Anima and defeat Tidus easily...Anima is the strongest 'character' in FFX, period. As for Steiner Vs. Barret, it's been done already, and I said that Barret would win

RufusFF7
Jun 7th, 2002, 09:24 PM
Steiner would probably be winning the match with barret because he has Shock. But when barret gets his limit break, catastrophe would finish off Steiner!

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:41 PM
It's hard to pick between Yuna and Tidus...it'd be an endless battle...using the sphere grid they could use eachother's abilities so they'd have no weaknesses...and as for Anima...yeah it'd kill Tidus but seeing as he could have "Auto-Life" he's still be in it

Beretta55
Jun 8th, 2002, 03:20 AM
It's hard to pick between Yuna and Tidus...it'd be an endless battle...using the sphere grid they could use eachother's abilities so they'd have no weaknesses...and as for Anima...yeah it'd kill Tidus but seeing as he could have "Auto-Life" he's still be in it good point but i dont have anything witty to say back jk jk:laugh:

Lost_myth
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:56 PM
What happens after all the either is used up and the aeons are all dead? Then wouldn't you say she'd loose?:shock:

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 8th, 2002, 06:58 PM
Hmmm...quite possibly...it could go either way after like...DAYS of fighting

RufusFF7
Jun 9th, 2002, 07:30 PM
It's hard to pick between Yuna and Tidus...it'd be an endless battle...using the sphere grid they could use eachother's abilities so they'd have no weaknesses...and as for Anima...yeah it'd kill Tidus but seeing as he could have "Auto-Life" he's still be in it

Try to picture these battles as if the characters actually exists and are fighting for real. Not as if they are dueling in a game. Cus if u think of it taht way then each character would kill eachother in one hit, it all matter who strikes first. lol...

Lost_myth
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:39 PM
I guess it does matter who hits who first, good thinking! ;)

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 10th, 2002, 03:03 PM
Well I can't decide a winner if I'm thinkin of them actually fighting...because well...the only fighting you see of these characters is in battle...cause for all I know Tidus could be a dirty fighter...or maybe a complete wuss...who knows...all I have to depend on is what I see in the game, But I understand what your saying and Ill try and base my views more on what I think could happen

Lost_myth
Jun 10th, 2002, 03:24 PM
That's too much to think about! Too many possibilities. I think I should stick to the battle system. :P

RufusFF7
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:53 PM
Yeah it's more for the fun of thinking who would win in a real fight than who would win if they fought in the game.

Lost_myth
Jun 11th, 2002, 11:11 PM
Rufus vs Kuja? lol funniest looking thing I could imagine seeing....ought:shock:

Yuna
Jun 12th, 2002, 12:27 PM
Rufus all the way! Lol. Don't like Kuja too much. :D
Who's it next? Eiko vs Relm? ;) :roll:

Lost_myth
Jun 12th, 2002, 01:09 PM
I say Rufus
and Eiko

RufusFF7
Jun 12th, 2002, 01:22 PM
RuFuS all the way! hm... actually i'm surprised yall picked Rufus to win cus Kuja is the main badass villain from FF9, how would Rufus win? U guys trying to make me happy or sumptin... Well anyway we all know Rufus would win somehow some way, maybe a lil' cheapness... hehe. Call on some shinra army help maybe. :laugh:

Lost_myth
Jun 12th, 2002, 05:35 PM
He has the whole attitude about him...yes we were trying to make one happy....ought....One who hold-th attitude will again raise-th to victory! I'm sure Kuja would wet his pants...lol:P

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 12th, 2002, 05:43 PM
Oh please...Rufus is indeed a badass...and I'm not sayin that to make someone happy...Rufus can take Kuja....the Turks could take Kuja...hell I could take Kuja....Kuja is such a pansy it makes me laugh!

Lost_myth
Jun 12th, 2002, 06:55 PM
Jealous...are we? j/k My intentions were to post my 5 cents but if it makes someone happy so be it! lol :P Kuja is a cool care-act-tor lol....I could see right thro him at the end...what a way to goo...ought...:ghost:

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 12th, 2002, 08:50 PM
Kuja is a dumb care-act-pansy...c'mon...he's tryin to take over the world and he's wearing a thong?? Please...Rufus could kill him in the dark...with no ammo...and paralysed from the neck down...simple as that

Lost_myth
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:10 PM
Kuja is a dumb care-act-pansy...c'mon...he's tryin to take over the world and he's wearing a thong?? Please...Rufus could kill him in the dark...with no ammo...and paralysed from the neck down...simple as that

lol I dunno if this has been done besides in the game but Squall vs Seifer?

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:49 PM
Squall vs. Seifer eh...don't trust the outcome of VIII's battles between the two...Seifer will do more to Squall then that pety lil scar on his face...trust me...Squall would just sit there and say to himself...."Why am I fighting....I don't want to fight...I want to be back in my room sulking and talking more to myself" Seifer would demolish him!

jbaseley
Jun 17th, 2002, 12:38 AM
1: sephiroth would kick major butt because of his magic and massive sword.
2: seifer definatly.
3: cloud just because he would easily out manouver auron and his heavy sword.