PDA

View Full Version : some one help me on devil may cry please

macario
May 23rd, 2002, 02:43 PM
I am stuck on the 17 mission it says to go and find some kind of blue stone. WHERE IS THE BLUE STONE. I have spend hours trying to find that stone please some one tell me where it is.

Sword 4 Hire
May 23rd, 2002, 03:43 PM
Shouldn't this be in the Action/ Adventure section?

Esjay
May 24th, 2002, 09:44 PM
you mean the quicksilver, right?

from the start of the level, walk up the stairs and find the room that has a painting. Jump into the painting and kill the frosts, and go into the door. Make your way through the hallway, and walk all the way to the very end and turn left. Go inside the door and you'll face a bone dragon. Let it shoot a fireball at you. And then 'bat' it back at the dragon by swinging your sword, do this three times and the dragon will die. go up to the mechanism that appears and check it. Now spin the left analog stick until a cutscene activates. Go up to the balcony that is behind where the dragon was and take the quicksilver. Go back out to the hall and go back down the hallway and take the first left, and use the quicksilver on the large door and fight a boss, he's not too tough, just use the ifrit glove's inferno.
Hope that helps! ^_^

macario
May 28th, 2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Esjay
you mean the quicksilver, right?

from the start of the level, walk up the stairs and find the room that has a painting. Jump into the painting and kill the frosts, and go into the door. Make your way through the hallway, and walk all the way to the very end and turn left. Go inside the door and you'll face a bone dragon. Let it shoot a fireball at you. And then 'bat' it back at the dragon by swinging your sword, do this three times and the dragon will die. go up to the mechanism that appears and check it. Now spin the left analog stick until a cutscene activates. Go up to the balcony that is behind where the dragon was and take the quicksilver. Go back out to the hall and go back down the hallway and take the first left, and use the quicksilver on the large door and fight a boss, he's not too tough, just use the ifrit glove's inferno.
Hope that helps! ^_^

oh all you had to do was jump into the painting whooops. am stupid.and it was the quiksilver.

Esjay
May 28th, 2002, 03:34 PM
I know, many people (including myself) did not think to jump into the painting! *durh* lol...I think your question has been answered, so I think that this thread may be closed soon :)