PDA

View Full Version : Own Devil May Cry?

AsylumEscapee
May 23rd, 2002, 01:22 AM
Do YOU OWN a copy of DEVIL MAY CRY!?

Is it good?
Is it long?
Is it worth BUYING?
IS IT JUST A RENT AND BEAT TYPE OF GAME?
A WEEKEND THING!?

:peoples:
I'm in a straight foward and loud posting mood.

Infernal Mass
May 23rd, 2002, 01:50 AM
Devil May Cry is a most own game for every Ps2 Gamer.I own the game and love it.

AsylumEscapee
May 23rd, 2002, 12:01 PM
sweetness

Sleazy P Martini
May 23rd, 2002, 12:04 PM
I found it to be a good rental. If I found it really cheap somewhere I might buy it.

trunks69420
May 23rd, 2002, 12:05 PM
I enjoy it a lot!! I was gonna buy it, buy i played it and beat it 8 times and I wont buy it untill it goes to the greatest hits. If you havent played it though buy it!! I wish that i had...

Sword 4 Hire
May 23rd, 2002, 04:17 PM
It's a sweet game...wicked gameplay, awesome character...but you could beat it in a day...so I recommend waiting till it goes to Greatest Hits, or just rent it

Esjay
May 25th, 2002, 11:02 AM
I have the game, I bought it not long after it first came out, and I'm still working on the DanteMustDie mode. It's one of the hardest games I've ever played, but the graphics and gameplay are in a league of their own. I highly reccommend (sp) this game, and I can't wait for DMC2

Sartori
May 25th, 2002, 07:45 PM
I agree, it's a must buy game. The gameplay is really fun and even though I haven't bought it.....XD.....I did rent it and complete it. But, I'll wait until it comes to Greatest Hits collection.

macario
May 28th, 2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Sartori
I agree, it's a must buy game. The gameplay is really fun and even though I haven't bought it.....XD.....I did rent it and complete it. But, I'll wait until it comes to Greatest Hits collection.

I think you should buy this game.I mean its one of the most funnest games on ps2 and the graphics are just to cry for.

BlackThornn
May 28th, 2002, 03:34 PM
Is it good? -- Yes. Outstanding.

Is it long? -- Sadly not very. Though on the highest difficulty level it can become endless.

Is it worth BUYING? -- Depends if you like really squeezing games for everything they have got, or if you just want to beat it.

IS IT JUST A RENT AND BEAT TYPE OF GAME? -- Again, it depends..

A WEEKEND THING!? -- Probably, if you only want to beat it down on one (probably V.E.) difficulty setting.. *shrugs*

Indrid Cold
Jun 9th, 2002, 08:26 PM
I haven't played Devil May cry..
I played the 1st stage, but not the whole thing, i dont have that game. Not yet!!

Indrid Cold
Jun 9th, 2002, 08:28 PM
Blackthornn.. that games Awesome. and cool...
I dont know how many stages there is...

I bet the 1st time i tried it, it was Difficult. I dont know where to go and what to do. I think its Difficult game...

Black Heart
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:28 PM
I don't own it. I've rented it, beaten it in one day and returned to the store. It was fun to play because of the controls, but other than that I don't see many other good points in this game.

silenthill3
Jun 10th, 2002, 07:31 AM
i hated the game in the beggining, but after that...
i love that game, it becomes in the in a mix of resident evil with fighting game with a great story and the ending... ist simply beautifull

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 11:33 PM
I rented Devil may cry in Blockbuster, Devil may cry's a cool game!!!

ghost86
Jun 25th, 2002, 09:47 PM
one of the best ps2 games out there.:ghost: