PDA

View Full Version : Document On Metal Gear Solid 2

MakgSnake
May 22nd, 2002, 05:17 PM
This is it! The making reference material that answers this question at its fullest. You can observe all stage and character models from all angles freely. Also included are the development chronology, polygon demos, storyboards, reference sketches, models that did not make it in the game, etc. -- all linked together. Extensive materials never released before are finally revealed. This is no MAKING OF book that you "read and view". This is a MAKING OF piece that you yourself can "touch and control"!

Yes Its A Whole Documentary On Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons Of Liberty. How They Created It, How It Was Done. And The Best Thing about It IS That Its Totally Interactive. Going To Get A Major Release THIS SUMMER. This Is Something For A METAL GEAR True FAN. There Are Soooooo Many Things Coming Up Our WAY. Its Getting Hard To Get Hold Of Em NOW!.! But I Am Loving It!.! :D

Uchiha Sasuke
May 22nd, 2002, 05:19 PM
Man they should package that with substance that would be so killer.Definatley something to pre order.

MakgSnake
May 22nd, 2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Man they should package that with substance that would be so killer.
Well I Dont Think That'll Be Possible As, Substance Is Coming Out In WINTER And This Documentary Is Coming Out This Summer.

Infact Its A Good Thing Its Coming Out Soon. Phew.. I Cant Wait Long For Anything Related To Metal Gear!.! :right:

merylsilverburg
May 23rd, 2002, 12:57 PM
Oh man! I've gotta get that!! Does anyone here know where I can pre-order it? :D :D :D

MakgSnake
May 24th, 2002, 08:41 AM
Well Meryl, I Seriously Dont Know Where U Can Pre-Order The Documentary.. But If U Keep On Visiting Konami's Official Sites...I Think They'll Give Out Some INFO Soon, As Ive Mentioned That This GEM Is Coming Out This SUMMER!.! Which Happens To Be VERY Near BY! :D

Esjay
May 24th, 2002, 07:55 PM
sounds cool to me ^_^. I'll definately(sp) get it. Asking if I want to buy this documentation is like asking me if I want to swim in a river full of hot chicks and money, OF COURSE!! (lol sorry for the lame metaphor...I think it was a metaphor....O_o)