PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Skates

MakgSnake
May 22nd, 2002, 04:06 PM
Well Substance Is Going To Have A Mini Skatebaording Game As Well.....I Think Thats Pretty Alright.

But I Heard.....Solid Snake Will Be A Playable In An Upcoming Game "Evolutiong Skateboarding"....... Do U Really Think Kojima Should Allow A Character Like Snake To Star In A Skatebaording Game. I Mean..........It Doesn't Attract Me Atleast. What Do U Say?

A Mini Game IS GOOD But Starring In A Totally Different Type Of GAME Dosen't Sound That GREAT.

I Wouldn't Have Mind Snake Starring In Another Action .. Doing A "Special Appereance" But Skating???...:shock:

http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/substance_0521_4.jpg

Qjij_jijQ
May 22nd, 2002, 04:17 PM
Oh that's just wrong !

Beretta55
May 22nd, 2002, 04:20 PM
wtf!! i think when he thougt of this he had a pipe in his mouth (wink wink) i think it was just wrong to do this.

Qjij_jijQ
May 22nd, 2002, 04:24 PM
I'm so freakin' tired of those Tony Hawk Pro skater games, that I just can't stand seeing anyone else on a skate board... Why Snake, why ?!?

MakgSnake
May 22nd, 2002, 04:49 PM
I Agree With You PPL, But I Dont Mind The Mini Game. U See...Its A Mini Bonus Game....Nothing Wrong With That (Still Wierd) But Snake Starring In An Upcoming Konami's SkateBoarding Game Is TOO Much.

May Be Just To Attract Consumer....Cause I Know I Dont Like It But I Think I'll Buy That Evolution Whatever For Snake (And Thats Their GOAL) And I Know I Am Stupid To Buy It!.! :P

But Still I Dont Like The IDEA Of It. And I Am Not Happy With It!

Uchiha Sasuke
May 22nd, 2002, 04:58 PM
Well i think snake will probably be more of a secret character on that skateboarding game.No the less hopefully konami does a good job on it.Man snake looks wicked on a board

MakgSnake
May 22nd, 2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Man snake looks wicked on a board
Common Man, ITS "Solid Snake" After All, He Looks Great On ANYTHING, Anywhere. :D

And Ure Right about The Hidden Character And All, But Still...Like I Said Before, I Would Have Been Happier, If He Starred In An Upcoming ACTION Game By Konami, Like The CY Girls Or Something!.!

Uchiha Sasuke
May 22nd, 2002, 05:07 PM
Hay you never know they could still sneak him in.Anyways didnt konami already attempt a skateboarding series or is this game different somehow.

MakgSnake
May 22nd, 2002, 05:26 PM
Yes Konami Did Make A Skating Game Before, And I Believe This One Is A New Another One.....Or I Could Be Wrong. But All I Know Is....This One Has A Snake Rounded Up The Skateboard This Time Around.

merylsilverburg
May 23rd, 2002, 12:52 PM
Okay, well, I love Snake, but a skateboarding game? :heh: It seems a little risky and a desperate move from Konami if you ask me. I mean, it's almost like the Tomb Raider thing. Since Lara was soo popular she was everywhere. Now, it seems like Konami wants to do the same thing. He's like the main idol at the company and they're trying to make a huger franchise off him. Sooner or later, Snake will lose his "coolness" factor and who knows? Maybe a few people will get tired of seeing him cameo in "this game" or "this game". Too much of a good thing, can be bad. ;) Well, if they are going to make him in a skateboarding game, I hope he is a secret character. That'd be cool. :cool:

MakgSnake
May 24th, 2002, 08:49 AM
Meryl Whatever U Said Is SOOO Right. I Totally Agree With You. Bring Up Solid Snake HERE And There Will Start To Irritate OTHER Gamers FOR SURE And Like That NEGATIVE Comments Will Start To COMEUP On MAGS And NEWS.....Which I SERSIOUSLY Wont Like At All.

But Then Again, A Hidden Character Is Not SOOO Bad. I Remember Leon Kennedy Starred In A Snowboarding Game As Well. But Then He Is As Popular As The Legendary Solid Snake!

Still........Who'd Buy This Game?...Would U?.... I Would! I Know It!:) :heh:

Beretta55
May 24th, 2002, 02:21 PM
what was the game called that had leon kennedy in it?

merylsilverburg
May 24th, 2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Meryl Whatever U Said Is SOOO Right. I Totally Agree With You. Bring Up Solid Snake HERE And There Will Start To Irritate OTHER Gamers FOR SURE And Like That NEGATIVE Comments Will Start To COMEUP On MAGS And NEWS.....Which I SERSIOUSLY Wont Like At All.

Exactly. You know now Lara is being bashed by all these other girl heroines and you know that sooner or later, Snake will be one of them if they continue beyond a skateboarding game. Just leave Snake as he is! :(

Still........Who'd Buy This Game?...Would U?.... I Would! I Know It!:) :heh:

I'd still get it. :D

Esjay
May 24th, 2002, 10:15 PM
I might pick up this game, as long as they make Snake a secret character ^_^. Goemon from the Goemon games would be cool as well.

As for Snake getting put in too many games, it hasn't even happened yet you know, this will probably be the only time he's in a game that isn't a metal gear game...and that's fine with me. Seeing snake in a fighting game would be pretty cool though..heheh

MakgSnake
May 28th, 2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by baretta55
what was the game called that had leon kennedy in it?
Well I Cant Remember The Name Of That GAME, It Wasn't A GREAT Snowboarding Game At All.......And I Dont Think Capcom Worked On It. Leon Was Also A Secret Player In It.

And I Agree With Esjay, Seeing Snake In Another ACTION Game By Konami Would Be Awesome. He'll Be Like In A Parallel World Of VideoGames.

A Character From "Policenauts" Was Suppose To Star In Sons Of Liberty (A Bomb Disposal Expert) His Name Is "ED" But He Didn't Make It In The GAME. Stillman Came In Instead.

I Just Like This Idea When Different Characters Are Used In Different Games!.! But Not SkateBoarding!