PDA

View Full Version : The Screens To Talk About

MakgSnake
May 22nd, 2002, 03:22 AM
Although We Know That A NEW MGS2 Is Coming Out.......Still There Is More Then 7 Months To Go.... Till Then We Have To Wait.

And As For Now. I Wanna Discuss And See What U Think Of These Screens......

What Could Be Happening Here And There.

All These Screens Confuse Me.....Or Makes Me (NOT SO HAPPY)

Lets See

Snake And EE (http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/playstation2/mgs2s/mgs2s_screen005.jpg)
I Have No Idea, How This Could Be Possible....SNake Saving Up EE?........When Did That Happen...... All I Could Remember..Snake Picked EE Up On His Shoulder And Took Her To Otacon. May Be She Wanted To Walk On The Way There. What Do U Think?

Raiden In Tanker (http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/playstation2/mgs2s/mgs2s_screen002.jpg)
Now This Is Not A STORY Mode, Its Just Simple Mission Based THING.... .. I Thought Raiden Visited Tanker 2 Years BEFORE The PLANT CHapter, But Him Having The BLADE In This Pic Makes Me Think That........Its Just A Mission Without STORY :(

Snake ON Vamp (http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/playstation2/mgs2s/mgs2s_screen001.jpg)
Is This Also JUST Simple Mission Based THING...Or Does It Relate To The STORY Of Sons Of Liberty. I Think.....For Saving Up Emma, There Comes An Option Who U'd Wanna Select To Do The JOB. SNAKE OR RAIDEN....And In This VERSION U Select Snake.

But I Thought We'd Play The PART WHich We Didn't Get To SEE In Sons Of Liberty.

What Do U Guys Think Of The Screens. Whats Happening Around?

Neo_Soldier28
May 22nd, 2002, 10:57 AM
Those are some good points ill have to think about them and get back to you hmmmmm.

merylsilverburg
May 22nd, 2002, 02:13 PM
Hmmm......maybe the Snake and EE thing is when Raiden was fighting Vamp and Snake picked her up to take her to Otacon, but on the way there, there might be some things that happened. This could be just another bonus mission for Snake, to see if he could deliver EE to Otacon safely? Or, maybe for the new game, EE is telling Snake something about Raiden and her that was unknown to us in the MGS2, because Raiden was fighting Vamp. I hope I'm making a little sense....:P

As for Raiden with the blade in the Tanker chapter.....I'm confused about that too. I wonder if this is something like the Japanese version of MGS2: Where you get to switch the characters to play in any chapter you want?

Snake and Vamp: Maybe instead of having Raiden save EE, Snake is doing it instead while Raiden is off doing something else. Like they swapped missions or something. Or maybe Raiden got injured and Snake had to take over for him. I'm not sure....

Maybe my guesses are really silly, so sorry. :right:

MakgSnake
May 22nd, 2002, 03:00 PM
Meryl U Could Be Right, But Thats Not The Point For Me....

I Know SSSnake And I Love METAL Gear Solid ..... Cause Of Its STORY Line........ So.....I All I Want Is More Story (Which I KNOW I Wont Be Getting) But With The Help Of These Pics.....I Wanna Know Or Just THINK Whats Going On...

U Could Be Right Meryl.......But Whats The Point Of Switching Characters.....I Thought We'd Fight VAMP ........ While SAVING EE And Fight The Harrier On The Killer Whale Russian Chopper. And Fight Ocelot Somewhere IN THE GAME.....

PLEASE MAKE THis happen!!! I Wanna FIGHT Ocelot SOOO BAD!!!

Dont U GUYS WANNA FIGHT HIM AS WELL REAL BAD!!??? :mad: :D

Uchiha Sasuke
May 22nd, 2002, 05:04 PM
Man those pics look awesome.I imagine thats some of the things we will get to do in substance.Cant wait for that game

Esjay
May 24th, 2002, 07:49 PM
I think I have a pretty simple solution to the whole 'Raiden can be on the tanker' thing, and it doesn't upset the plot! Remember how Raiden told Snake that he had covered the Tanker mission in VR? Well that's probably what is 'supposed' to be happening. When you're playing as Raiden on the Tanker mission, it's really a VR kind of thing...you know what I mean? lol sorry it was the best I could come up with ^_^;;