PDA

View Full Version : a tekken story 2

Beretta55
May 21st, 2002, 07:28 PM
when jin and hwoarang are about to attack kazyua they hear a voice. woman:oh lover come back to bed im bored. jin:i wonder why he had a robe on i thought he was off his pills again. (hwoarang is watching t.v.) jin:what are you doing dumbass? hwoarang:shut up man im watching spongbobsquare pants im ready im ready.kazyua:is he always like this?jin:yeah but he is fun to beat the crap out of though.(then a women comes out) jin:nina what are you doing with my dads he is married.nina:thats true but he is a tiger in the bed.hwoarang:hey can i watch i promise i will be quiet.(then jin backhands hwoarang in the face) hwoarang:ow!! you jackass im telling mom. jin:but she is all the way in korea.hwoarang:you fool you dont know the powers of the internet for that you must die!!jin:talk to you later father. kazyua:okay you stupid jackass.nina:come on lets go back.

Ruby Moon
May 22nd, 2002, 03:39 PM
LOL :laugh:
This story made me laugh!
I must read the other one now!

Hadoken
May 24th, 2002, 08:07 PM
dats sum f'ed up shiet man. lol
but its sum funny f'ed up shiet.

Indrid Cold
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:11 PM
They dont do something stupid like that.
Eddy gordo do those Stuff...

I dont think jin do something Freaky or joke or making people Laugh, His Just a Abnormal guy who dont smile, his Always mad.

Black Heart
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Solid Snake14
I dont think jin do something Freaky or joke or making people Laugh, His Just a Abnormal guy who dont smile, his Always mad.

Hey, that's kinda true I think, but anyway the story was funny :laugh:

Indrid Cold
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:18 PM
I was thinking it was true.
That story's kinda Funny...

LOL