PDA

View Full Version : Cool things in Metal Gear

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 07:32 PM
Well im going to start this thread so people can write down the wierd or cool things that they have found out or seen in mgs2

MakgSnake
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:23 PM
Here I Go!.! U Can See Ocelot Waiting For The Speech To End!.! If U Use The Hatch And Goes to Third Hatch On The Right!.! Behind Metal Gear Ray, U'll See Ocelot Waiting For The Speech To End!.!

Hmmm......Kill All The Birds U Can......And Well......Rose Will Call Raiden And Dump Him!.! Thats a Funny One!

Thats All For Now

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:45 PM
Those are good ones

BowevelJoe
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:00 AM
haha the birds...

Take a picture of of..arrg i cant think of her name the Russian woman, whenever you defeat her and call Otacon lol thats pretty funny. Abuse the President with Nikitas, thats pretty funny.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:36 AM
Use the boxes in on the convayor belt in the parcel room to go to different sections of big shell

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Use the boxes in on the convayor belt in the parcel room to go to different sections of big shell

Yup, Thats Cool Too, U Can Get A Digital Camera Like That Way Too Early In The Game!.!

Ive Got Another One......When Ure Looking For Ames....In That Hostage Room........There Is This Female....She Is Moving ALOT!.! Go Up to Her And Check Her out In First Person View. U'll Be Able to See Her Panties!.! LOL!! I Read This Somewhere And its True.!. Its Pretty Funny, With how Much Detail It Is!.!

Mercury Shadow
Jan 29th, 2002, 05:00 PM
I love shooting all the birds, it's sorta like a mini game!

also, all the nice posters of the women are a bonus :) Kojima, whata horny genius

Killuminati
Jan 29th, 2002, 07:12 PM
when u defeat Olga go up and shoot her unconcious body..Otacon will call and get mad at u

merylsilverburg
Jan 29th, 2002, 07:31 PM
When you are playing as Raiden and you try to do pull-ups to raise your grip level. When you try to do 300, the Colonel calls and asks you how long are you going to keep doing that? You've got a mission to focus on! Then Rose pops up and agrees with him. That was funny. :D

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:21 PM
I Know Its A Shame For Me, But I Cant Even Do 100 Pull Ups!.! I Dunno Why, I Tried Its Soo HARD! :(

merylsilverburg
Jan 29th, 2002, 09:15 PM
Did you try to do all 100 at once? If you did, then it's impossible to do that. You've got to rest every now and then and then continue from where you left off. For example, if you make it to 10, and you're ready to fall, get up and then go back down and continue with 11.

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Did you try to do all 100 at once? If you did, then it's impossible to do that. You've got to rest every now and then and then continue from where you left off. For example, if you make it to 10, and you're ready to fall, get up and then go back down and continue with 11.

Ooooooooooh I Didn't Know!.! Thanks!!! I'll Try It Out Soon Now!!!! :D :D

Neo_Soldier28
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:28 AM
I went down to the annoying bird that gets me into trouble and tryied every gun i had and nothin worked so i busted out the coolent that was sooooooooooooo funny the says intruder and falls down and then says some other things to get the soldiers attention(of course i killed them all) and then when no one comes and you do it he says oh this sucks its funny

Spirit
Jan 30th, 2002, 12:32 PM
uhhh I remmber getting ready to turn off mgs when I "died" near the end when it says "fission mailed"

Hylas
Jan 30th, 2002, 02:54 PM
In general I like the way you can control your character: it's a lot difficult at the beginning, much more than in MGS, but hey! There are so many possibilities!
I couldn't imagine game could have all those possibilities!

And other two things:

I like when you try to jump while you're on the stairs and sometimes Snake stumbles down hehehe
And the same goes for Raiden, when he falls on seagulls' crap :D
LOL, hilarious!!!

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:00 PM
Yes At First I Was Shocked Of What Was Happening To Raiden When He Slips Off. Then Later As I Was Exploring The Place I Fell Down Like So Many Times, I was Getting Bugged!.!!.! But It Is One Funny Thing!.!

I Also Like The Fact That When Soldiers Dont Give Their Dog Tags And U Have To Shoot Near Their Ear, Or On Their Hands, And Then They'll Come In Line To GiveIn!.! LOL!

But Some Of Em.....Are VERY HARD To Get DogTags Off From!

merylsilverburg
Jan 30th, 2002, 07:41 PM
This one thing that happened in MGS2, I found kinda weird and gross too. When you're playing as Snake in Deck A and you go down the steps to the dozing guard with his head surrounded by flies. If you get too close to him or try to shake him for items, the flies surround you! I saw that and I thought, "Eww.....that guy needs to take a shower!" :p

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 10:20 PM
Wwll makg told this one to me so hes getting the credit but if you use the directional microphone on snake or emma during the sniping part.You'll here some comment which some are halarious

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Wwll makg told this one to me so hes getting the credit but if you use the directional microphone on snake or emma during the sniping part.You'll here some comment which some are halarious
It Doesn't Matter Who Told U SSSnake, U Really Dont Have To Mention My Name.......I Mean.....Its For Everyone Who Comes Here........And I Wont Bite Ya Or Snipe Ya If U Dont! LOL!! :D

But....Snake's Comments On That Is Soo FUNNY!.!

Oh Yeah...When Stillman Locks Himself In The Small Room, Try Knocking The Door Like 8-9 Times And U'll Hear Some Funny Stuff From Him!.!

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
This one thing that happened in MGS2, I found kinda weird and gross too. When you're playing as Snake in Deck A and you go down the steps to the dozing guard with his head surrounded by flies. If you get too close to him or try to shake him for items, the flies surround you! I saw that and I thought, "Eww.....that guy needs to take a shower!" :p
Yeah That Was Pretty Disgusting But......It Thought It Was Really COOL!.! I Mean....How Often Do U Get To See These Kind Of Flies Over A Guy In A Video Game And Which Also Gets On The Main Character!.! And I Also Love The Fact That One Of The Guys Listens To A WALKMAN.....And U Can Hear The Music So Well.......Amazing DETAIL. I Was Amazed!!!! :eek: :D

merylsilverburg
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:43 PM
I saw the guard listening to the walkman, but I couldn't hear the music! I didn't get too close because I was freaked out about getting caught! Heh, heh....I'm a coward...:)

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:55 PM
U Should Go Near Him.....And Even Try To Get His Dogtag........U'll Be Able To Hear.....A Disco Song...... Something Like "Daft Punk's" Songs......Its Soo COOL!.! And The Way He Moves His Head According To The Music Is Awesome!.! Kojima Ure Great!.! :)

Killuminati
Jan 31st, 2002, 05:31 PM
to get any gurad to give u his dogtag hold him up with the Stinger Missle Launcher.

they practically piss themselves they are so scared

merylsilverburg
Feb 1st, 2002, 07:16 PM
I can't believe I almost forgot this one! When you're playing the Plant chapter and....I forgot which Strut, but the one where you find Peter Stillman. If you go into the men's restroom and look in one of the toilets in first person, then call the Colonel, you get this hilarious message. I was laughing for a whole hour after it happened! :p :D

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:02 PM
Cool, I Didn't Know That, I Knew That U Could Flush The Toilet But Didn't Know Colonel Has Something Things To Say As Well!.! Nice!! :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:36 AM
Toilet message i'll have to check that out

MakgSnake
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:33 AM
Well I dont know if many people know this or not, but in the end of the game, when you see Rose standing in the crowd, if you people look carefully, you can see VAMP walking by too. I just saw that and my eyes have popped out!!!! :shock:

MADRUCKIS
Nov 13th, 2002, 02:32 AM
Wha.....Vamp-I need to check that
Well I have a million of these since I've beat the game so many blody times but here's 2 of my fav

1. When Snake and Raiden split up to defuse bombs run up towards the struts that Snake is supposed to be checking. There you'll find an unconcious gaurd Snake laid out and when you look at first person veiw down the bridge to the other strut....you see Snake IN A BOX. You can shoot him a couple of times and he starts running and flaps fall of the box......lol
Then you have to call Pliskin right away to get Raidens veiw on "Some freak wearing a box" and Snake covering for himself

2. When doing the duel sniper part with Snake where your covering Emma, whip out your tranquilizer rifle and peg Snake. He'll fall asleep. Try calling him to see what Snake has nightmares of.....("Meryl?")

here's more

*Xiliphore-they DO pee on themselve, I've seen it happen more than once.
*try using your stealth to punch a gaurd-sometimes if theres another in proximty, he'll blame the other guy
*the soldier in underwear in the Tanker mission is a classic
*try taking pics of the veiw screen during the speech to get Hideo's ghostly face ooooooooooooooooooooo
*I once shot the Vulcan Raven toy and let it shoot for awhile.......for a long while and some soldiers where in persuit and I slipped on the tiny pelets and fell..funny moment
*ever tried knocking on the poster girls *cough* area in the 1st locker room
*Snakes face when you stare too long at the posters and call Otacon
*try pointing the microphone during the hostage mission towards the side bathroom to your left to hear a convo from the soldier from MGS 1 with the bad stomach
*the girlie magazines for distracting teh gaurds is hilarious-the way the lie downand enjoy lol
*try reading the missions log in the options menu....it's LONG, and you have to check everypage in order to get this special story. It's a conspiracy story about a guy who uses a fish to stow away to the MGS1 island
*crawl too much on bugs and your rations get eaten.....yipes
*blast bugs with stinger missisles to get bug guts on your screen yum yum

just to name a few some people forgot

Vic Viper
Nov 13th, 2002, 02:35 AM
those were the memories...:)

hmm...mgs2 moments...

remember talking those girly pictures then send em to Otacon, dude gets horny makes a back up copies.:laugh:

also take a picture of raven doll, send em to Otacon, he will question your man hood.:laugh:

and those emma moments

beating the crap out of emma, snaping her neck, blowing her up with c4...etc.. pure joy.:roll:

MakgSnake
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:02 AM
yup, I have all of that.... but you people seriously have to see the VAMP standing ..... he is standing near the car, a car which is infront of the yellow car at the back.

I just think its simply amazing to put that there. Finally confirms that hes coming back for the sequal.

Frozen
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:13 AM
Actually, VAMP appears after the second time you finish the game, not the first time. So I don't think it necessarily means he'll be back. I think it's just one more joke of the many that Kojima has put in there. Although we can not neglect that possibilty, of course, if Liquid is back through that arm, being VAMP a damned immortal vampire, would be much easier for him to have a come back.

MakgSnake
Nov 14th, 2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Frozen
Actually, VAMP appears after the second time you finish the game, not the first time.
Sorry, but I dont get you, what do you mean by that. Just curious to know that... :)

mark0™
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:50 AM
i only noticed vamp the second time, but only because i didnt know he was supposed to b there so i wasnt looking out, i thought your dog tags with your name on the end was a cool feature! also if you look at the posters of the girls on the tanker and phone otacon, youll notice snake is "playing" with himself, lol. Also when you diffuse the bombs, if you phone snake, he'll go on and on about his love of cardboard boxes lmao.

fritz14
Nov 26th, 2002, 04:05 PM
dunno if these been mentioned but:
punch and kick hosties and they wet themselves, 1 of them has nothing covering their mouth, go up to her and ask her if shes whoever then shell tell u her name.
o and i saw this somewhere. if u get alert in the strut where stillman locks himsaelf away, if guards go into the toilets in invasion they knock on each toilet door and peek over the top lol.

Ninja
Nov 27th, 2002, 02:26 PM
now, this ain't mgs2, but in mgs1 u know how there's a summary about what has happened when u load the game? well, if u save after wolf shoots meryl, in the summary it says skane instead of snake, not really a cool thing, but a funny thing instead.

Plug 4
Dec 9th, 2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Here I Go!.! U Can See Ocelot Waiting For The Speech To End!.! If U Use The Hatch And Goes to Third Hatch On The Right!.! Behind Metal Gear Ray, U'll See Ocelot Waiting For The Speech To End!.!

no way!!! holy shit!! i juste started a new game for fun and i just did that part...damn!! i wanted to see this!!.....really cool

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:11 PM
I read about the ocelot thing somewhere else, but I couldn't figure out where to goto see him.

dan da man
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:06 PM
keep shooting birds(seaguls) then after a bit the birds cap on u like a crap bomb:laugh:

weird one- when plisken is asleep (after u just met him) point a gun at him and he wakes up the split second u point the gun at him. if u shoot him he dosent die and he wasted u with his m4!:laugh:

Vicious
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:06 PM
It's funny when yur makin yur way to Shell2 and that guys pees on your head. Funny stuff.

ToxicUK
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:39 PM
How does some guy pee on you? Also if u ask some hostages if they are ames they urinate.

David
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:15 PM
I don't no if you guys did this yet, but when you are at the plant chapter at the submarine dock or something like that, when you knock out an enemy, and then drag him to a gate and then automaticly, Raiden open's the gate, then tosses the guy down. I laughed at that for sometime. :laugh:

0===(======================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

dan da man
Jan 18th, 2003, 09:27 AM
got some more cool things-

Play as a pigeon
To play as a giant pigeon on the plant level kill all the guards in the first area{before you go into the lift} and shake them to collect pigeon costume parts A and B. Kill the guard up above and collect Pigeon costume part C. (Hard only} Then go to the boys toilets {the strut after you first see Fortune} and hide in a cubicle. Raiden will change into a pigeon costume!

Raiden, you dirty boy!
When you're leading Emma, knock her out or tranquillize her, then crawl directly on top of her. When's she just waking up, call her on the Codec and. . .OH MY!!! =O

Raiden Masturbating
If you go in the women's stall, on Strut C, and leave the door open, crouch, then look in first person and look at toilet, then call colonel on the codec he will tell that this isn't the time for that. Rose will ask you if you do that in her room too! It is quite gross and funny at the same time.

pissing stillman off
after meeting stillman he locks himself in the pantry keep pulling the door handle and eventually he will get aggressive lol.

some of these are a bit sick and fun.

fritz14
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:08 AM
u cant pull on the door of stillman, its a sliding door!
u knock on it, and somehow i think most of those are fake dan.....

dan da man
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by fritz14

u cant pull on the door of stillman, its a sliding door!
u knock on it, and somehow i think most of those are fake dan.....

none of these are fake, i have tired them, the only one i havent tried is the pigeon one, but i think it isnt fake!

oh yeah u knock instead of sliding the door ...DUH!

mark0™
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:47 PM
Pigeon Costume, doubt that is real.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:50 PM
I knew about the Stillman thing but not the others. I am tired of all these fake stuff people you can do in video games it annoys me.:boom:

dan da man
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I knew about the Stillman thing but not the others. I am tired of all these fake stuff people you can do in video games it annoys me.:boom:

where did get the fake ideas from??:peoples:
so one guys (fritz) says there fake and u beleive him hmmmmm.... why dont u try them and then maybe u will beleive me!!

mark0™
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:55 PM
In My Opinion, not anyone else, Raiden Dressing up as a Pigeon sounds Fake! You said yourself you havent tried it yet.

dan da man
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:57 PM
yes maybe the pigeon one is fake, but i think it is real, but the others are not fake and the others guys just say there fake.

mark0™
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:02 PM
If you think its real go try it, it said you can get the first part real early on in the game, So if you manage to get something Called "Pigeon Costume A" I guess thats proof enough, But I seriously doubt it would happen. I mean c'mon, Pigeon Costume??? :disturb:

But if it is real, please do tell.

dan da man
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by mark0

If you think its real go try it, it said you can get the first part real early on in the game, So if you manage to get something Called "Pigeon Costume A" I guess thats proof enough, But I seriously doubt it would happen. I mean c'mon, Pigeon Costume??? :disturb:

But if it is real, please do tell.

im glad someone believes me around here, mark0 when i have some time i will try it.:)

mark0™
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:08 PM
I don't think he called you a liar, you copied all that from another Source right? So he was probably referring to the guy that made it. The Stillman thing is True, I think the Pigeon Suit is fake IMO and the other two may be true (i think the Dirty Raiden part is true)

But don't fight over crap like this :disturb:

dan da man
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:10 PM
yes i copied the pigeon source, but not the others!

mark0™
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:12 PM
ok, well I guess its all true, except the pigeon costume (but it may be true, I'll maybe give it a look into some time)

ssjtrunks13
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:16 PM
I'm not saying I think the other stuff is fake or I believe what one person says. I was trying to say it bothers me when it turns out that something i have hoped would happen doesn't.

dan da man
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:17 PM
it was just the thought seeing raiden running along the big shell in a pigeon suit! OMG! that would be so funny!!

mark0™
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:18 PM
I was trying to say it bothers me when it turns out that something i have hoped would happen doesn't.

Like the "Naked Lara Croft" cheat, J/K lol, I know how you feel, why do people put out fake lies like that? I mean wheres the fun in doing that?

dan da man
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:26 PM
well that fake naked lara croft thing was a action replay or something, i saw here naked in a magazine with blode hair and triangle boobs lol!:laugh:

and another one was lara croft flying! i did see these in gameplay in a magazine,all of these are on TR3 btw

oh and trunks sorry if i went wild at you there b4. yes it does annoy me too when ppl put fake stuff up too. i just thought u lot would think it is funny raiden in a pigeon suit.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:35 PM
Oh I do think Raiden in a pigeon suit would be very funny(anyone else in the game for that matter.

fritz14
Jan 19th, 2003, 07:00 AM
maybe its in substance?
i wasnt calling u a liar, just didnt think the pigeon costume is true. i know about the others lol, perhaps i shoulda said that.
in the underwater section where u look for emma, 1 of the air holes has a window (its near where u enter) look thru and ull see emma sitting on the steps lol.

1 question tho, when u take all those pictures in the tanker section, and show them to octacon (sorry if im getting names wrong, havent played in a while) he says to some of them. "i'll just make a back up of this one"
i managed to take the max amount of photos and have him say that to them all (posters in lockers, other funny/strange things)
but it doesnt do anything. i heard it did somewhere....

ssjtrunks13
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:34 PM
I don't think it really does anything just something fun to do.

dan da man
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:09 AM
hair rasing riaden-

in shell 2 core, stand on the electrified floor before destroynig the genarator - Raiden will be electrocuted and fall down, when he stands, his hair will be sticking up.

huanted big shell-

When wearing the stealth camo, kill a giuard when no one is looking, then drag him around to scare other guards.

fritz14
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:14 AM
ive killed guards in stealth camo......they just went to alert mode and shot at me. but maybe u gotta pick them up when theyt cant see u picking them up? where r u getting these dan lol. o and the electrified floor. get in a box and go on it, ur box will burn up, this works on mags too, u can also throw empty magazines on it and watch the sparks. grenades do something, but i cant remember what..maybe blow up or disable...experiment.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:57 AM
You can also put a guerd in a head lock when he's near another one and the other guy will get suspicious.

Matrix
Jan 27th, 2003, 03:20 AM
this is some really funny stuff im reading in this thread, I feel like renting MGS 2 now and doing all this stuff.

The weirdest thing in MGS 2 that I have seen is that guy in the second chapter who takes a pee and u can stand directly under it

fritz14
Jan 27th, 2003, 07:57 AM
has this been said?
when u come up from the bottom area at the start of the plant chapter, look up at the seagulls and ull get little surprises on ur camera screen, and they are, strangely, very well detailed lol.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:38 AM
I don't think it has, but I don't entirely understand it. You don't have to explain it more, I'll probably figure it out anyway.

mark0™
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:40 AM
Hes talkin about when the gulls shit on your face, it was a little too detailed :disturb:

dan da man
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by mark0

Hes talkin about when the gulls shit on your face, it was a little too detailed :disturb:

yes that was too detailed, it was kinda of sick:laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Jan 27th, 2003, 11:13 AM
Oh! I think i've done that.

dan da man
Jan 27th, 2003, 03:15 PM

Oh! I think i've done that.

did you shoot the seaguls? because thats how i did it, the other guy didnt explain that.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 27th, 2003, 03:49 PM
I've shot the seagulls so much the colonel contacts you and then I've looked in first person view when a bird did his business on my eyes.

dan da man
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:28 PM

I've shot the seagulls so much the colonel contacts you and then I've looked in first person view when a bird did his business on my eyes.

haha, yea thats it, that is some good homuor kojima put in lol.:laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:36 PM
I don't see how sick mark0 says it was , I thought it was very funny.LOL!

dan da man
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:41 PM
yes mark0 said it was way too detailed, but then again isnt the whole of mgs2 detailed? its such a beautiful game.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:43 PM
I don't think it was that detailed.:D

mark0™
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:49 PM
I said it was too detailed, the way they got all the colours and the textures, and the way it slides down your face :blergh: haha

fritz14
Jan 28th, 2003, 06:00 AM
i didnt need to shoot em but i wasited and my entire screen was covered! jeez what do they feed em??

ssjtrunks13
Jan 28th, 2003, 01:29 PM
I've tried the Ocelot thin but I still can't see him. I need to have a more explicit description, please help.

fritz14
Jan 28th, 2003, 01:34 PM
its no big deal lol, all u see is him standing there. i couldnt find it at first but keep trying.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 28th, 2003, 01:36 PM
Anyone took a picture of him and send it to Otacon?

fritz14
Jan 29th, 2003, 05:42 AM
dont know if u can, if u have a gun equiped he doesnt appear, u only see him once.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 30th, 2003, 11:56 PM
He doesn't appear if you have a gun equipped? If so, then that's why I haven't been able to see him.

I have another problem, I found the lady who gets really scared but I don't see the other one. WHy is it I find problems with hidden stuff if it involves a person?(don't answer that) I just don't understand.

Vicious
Jan 31st, 2003, 10:52 AM
when u push and hold L3 or R3 it zooms in on the peoples faces during any nanomachine conversation.

dan da man
Jan 31st, 2003, 11:11 AM
also if you press R2 or L2 u can hear what they are saying in their heads during the codec calls.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 31st, 2003, 12:56 PM
I already knew about those last two even before I had the game, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are people who didn't know about this. Wish I had more umm, anyone mentioned taking as many pictures as could fit in the camera of the Commandant and sending them to Otacon?(if not I would like to be the one to mention more about it)

Esjay
Apr 7th, 2003, 01:03 PM
Here's a nifty little trick:

If you equp and unequip a weapon or item while crawling, you'll crawl 1.5 times faster than usual, definitely helpful for getting those fast completion times. Also, if you kill the guard that's taking a piss over the side of the rail, then call Otacon/Snake, Otacon will bust in, talking about how that guard was a friend of his or something.

fritz14
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:29 PM
how do u kill him? there isnt room enough to shoot, unless u throw a grenade but...oh i dunno.

Esjay
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Just back up a bit and use the Stinger that you just acquired, it's pretty simple actually.