PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Officially announced!

Harry
May 21st, 2002, 11:57 AM
We have just receive the official press release from Rockstar games, and we have published it on Ps2fantasy.com.

Just go HERE (http://www.ps2fantasy.com/scripts/news.php) !!!

Sleazy P Martini
May 21st, 2002, 12:02 PM
Whoo Yeah!!! Great news!

merylsilverburg
May 21st, 2002, 12:51 PM
Alright!! Now I'm all excited! Thanks Harry! :D

Lord_Of_NoTiNg
May 21st, 2002, 04:51 PM
It will be available exclusively for PlayStation 2!!!

YiPee EaT That Xbox and Gc LOL

Infernal Mass
May 21st, 2002, 11:04 PM
Muhahahaha! http://imbiss-coding.de/smiliez.de/smz/wtnd/wtnd_66.gif

Beretta55
May 21st, 2002, 11:07 PM
oh hell yea (doing a little victory dance) now i can laugh in xbox face hahahahaha.

Andi
May 22nd, 2002, 08:34 AM
I have been away for a week & its been **** ! lol
But i am glad to be back now that i have heard this news!!!
CAN'T W8T :roll:
I am going to smoke some Weed Now :phew:
lol:laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
May 22nd, 2002, 08:50 AM
That looks so awesome!!

Thanks!

Andi
May 22nd, 2002, 09:02 AM
Your telling me
Lol:peoples:
i won't sleep now untill it comes out !:roll:
So i will have to do plenty of smoking :phew:

trunks69420
May 22nd, 2002, 11:17 AM
Finally my "sh*t" that i posted over a couple of months ago has been validated!! I knew what i saw in the mall and I cant wait. I will go to the mall this weekend and pre-order my copy! The store GameStop is pre-selling it in our mall.:happy:

BlackThornn
May 22nd, 2002, 01:01 PM
WoO!!

merylsilverburg
May 22nd, 2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by trunks69420
Finally my "sh*t" that i posted over a couple of months ago has been validated!! I knew what i saw in the mall and I cant wait. I will go to the mall this weekend and pre-order my copy! The store GameStop is pre-selling it in our mall.:happy:

Pre-order me a copy, man! j/k :laugh:

Sleazy P Martini
May 22nd, 2002, 02:58 PM
Hey I just won a copy of Rallisport Challenge. Looks like I know what to trade it in on now. ;)

RufusFF7
May 22nd, 2002, 03:29 PM
This news makes me very........

HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Andi
May 22nd, 2002, 03:33 PM
I've been checking it out and it sound's as if they are going for another game of the year!;)
Sounds Awesome :roll:

If anyone gets any pics put them up here!:phew:

TtTackler
May 22nd, 2002, 06:14 PM
Kewlness, and I heard that its supposed to be online! :cool:

Oh, and Andi, if all you do is smoke weed until it comes out, you'll either be arrested by then or you'll waste all of your money on it and you won't anything to pay for the game ;)

RufusFF7
May 22nd, 2002, 09:16 PM
ya i heard something bout it being online as well... That was a long time ago though on the Rumour part of IGN(Off The Record).

Beretta55
May 22nd, 2002, 09:24 PM
i think only the pc version of gta will go online but if im wrong im wrong.

Andi
May 23rd, 2002, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by TtTackler
Kewlness, and I heard that its supposed to be online! :cool:

Oh, and Andi, if all you do is smoke weed until it comes out, you'll either be arrested by then or you'll waste all of your money on it and you won't anything to pay for the game ;)

Silly boy :laugh: Can't you finish a sentence!:laugh:
I smoke all the WEED & buy all the top game's !
Go back to Skool Silly boy :laugh:

Esjay
May 24th, 2002, 11:26 PM
Sweet!! Aww man, GTA3 is an awesome game, and we're getting a PS2 exclusive follow up so soon?! Thanks Rockstar!! You da bomb! lol...There are so many great titles coming out for the PS2 this year, I had better start saving those pennies that I find hidden under the couch XD

Mercury Shadow
May 26th, 2002, 09:24 AM
Hey everyone, I don't know how to upload pictures on here, but here is a link, supposedly, to the GTA IV Vice City box art. It looks quite nice. Scroll down and Jackiechanisgod has posted a picture... he says Rockstar officially released it. For more info, check out www.rockstar.com

http://forums.gamecubexl.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23797&pagenumber=2

pipetender
May 26th, 2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
Hey everyone, I don't know how to upload pictures on here, but here is a link, supposedly, to the GTA IV Vice City box art. It looks quite nice. Scroll down and Jackiechanisgod has posted a picture... he says Rockstar officially released it. For more info, check out www.rockstar.com

http://forums.gamecubexl.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23797&pagenumber=2

That pic tells me two things..one, there will be motorcycles and two, Deon Sanders makes an appearance.

Sleazy P Martini
May 26th, 2002, 06:35 PM
Hey very cool. Motorcycles may be back! Excuse my ignorance but who's Deon Sanders?

Beretta55
May 26th, 2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
Hey very cool. Motorcycles may be back! Excuse my ignorance but who's Deon Sanders? if im correct i think deon sanders plays for the dallas cowboys.

Mercury Shadow
May 26th, 2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
Hey very cool. Motorcycles may be back! Excuse my ignorance but who's Deon Sanders?

Not ignorant at all sleazy :D he's just another football/baseball player here in the USA... Auctually, he owns a house about 5 miles from my house. He's retired now. and yeah, it does like a lot like him! haha

Andi
May 28th, 2002, 03:51 AM
I just Can't wait for it

Yesterday i don't know how but i landed the Dodo on top of Staunton Plaza ! "@ The Construction site"
I had a overall view of most of the city ! Just shooting people for the fun! Whilst Smoking a PHAT one:phew: