PDA

View Full Version : Dbz Movies

MADRUCKIS
May 19th, 2002, 09:47 PM
Hmpff
Got my hands on a box set of 3 DBZ movies for $50. I was gonna buy it but I was wondering, what are they about? I mean, what time period do they take place-after Freiza, before Cell?
And are they worth the watch. The movies are

TREE OF MIGHT
LORD SLUG
and....er.....uh....forgot the other one (sumthin with Strong or sumthin)

Can anyone give advice before I waste money on sumthin I'll blow my top on?
Also, how are the other movies:
COOLERS REVENGE
HISTORY OF TRUNKS
BARDOCK: FATHER OF GOKU

trunks69420
May 20th, 2002, 11:19 AM
TREE OF MIGHT
LORD SLUG
and....er.....uh....forgot the other one (sumthin with Strong or sumthin) (the worlds strongest)

They are pretty good, I am not sure about the time periods for those ones, but Coolers revenge is right after frieza. Bardock is pretty good, if you're a fan of the history of DBZ. I like to know the geneology of the characters, and it's good in that sense. Basically, they are all pretty good, it depends on what type of fan you are. I am a huge fan, so I love pretty much everything DB! w/ a few exceptions.
Oh and The Worlds Strongest is great! If you can find any movies of Brolli, they are also very good.

007_JamesBond
May 20th, 2002, 11:42 AM
want to watch a good DBZ movie watch the one with Bojack

MADRUCKIS
May 20th, 2002, 11:39 PM
wha

Broli I've heard of. He's the legendary Super Sayjin right? But who's Bojack?

Friza
May 21st, 2002, 12:19 AM
In truth none of the DBZ movies really follow the main Timeline very well. With the exception of Deadzone. It follows not because it was intended to, but rather they neede a filler saga, so they brought in Garlic Jr. and thus gave him a little five epsiode saga.

007_JamesBond
May 21st, 2002, 11:09 AM
well, he comes after the Cell and before Buu, Gohan has to go 2 to defeat him and Gohan is still a kid, that is the movie when gohan says his famous line

I was told to show no mercy

Uchiha Sasuke
May 21st, 2002, 06:44 PM
Quit stating stuff about the bojack movie when its not even out yet.Yeah you seen parts of it when you downloaded stuff 007.Oh and the ones of brolli havent been dubbed yet either.

trunks69420
May 22nd, 2002, 11:11 AM
Yeah, the brolli havent been dubbed yet as far as i know, but i like the subtitles myself. That way you get to hear it in all its original glory.

MADRUCKIS
May 24th, 2002, 09:51 PM
ok ok
Who's Bojack in relation to DBZ? This is totally new to me!

Female_Vivi
Jun 3rd, 2002, 04:14 AM
Bojack is a warrior in space that finds the strongest persons on planets and fights them. He 'thinks' he is the strongest guy in the universe, the movie is called: Super Awsome Guy :peoples:

Gohan, Trunks, Krillin and a other guy are fighting in some kind of tournament and win, so Bojack wants to fight them.

The best part of the movie is when Gohan says his line.

I was told to show no mercy

I got a goosbumps :laugh:

As for the other movies;
Tree of Might is not in the storyline. Gohan is still young but everyone knows them, so it is after the first ep but before Freeza becuase Goku can't turn SSJ. (Goku's evil twin brother appears)

Lord Slug is after Freeza I believe... cause Goku can turn SSJ... I'm not shure.

The Strongest one in the Universe (or something like that you mean?) is that Cooler come (Freeza's Brother) it's after Goku was fighting Freeza.

Coolers revenge, is that he returns after he was defeated in the movie above (not a spoiler because they all get defead :laugh: )

History Of Trunks
Really good movie, see this movie after Trunks has visited the earth (in the series) and has left.

History of Bardock
See this movie any time you want. It's a kickass film!

--
If you like DBZ you like all the movies. At least I do. Just see and buy them all!!
--

Friza
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:24 AM
If you want advice on which movie to buy or weather or not to get the box set of three. I would say get the box set. It should have. Dead Zone, The worlds strongest. (We have the Dr. that was suppost to have influenced Dr. Gero. Dr. Wheeler), and Tree of Might. In Tree of might Goku's twin (Trules) is suppost to be on the same level as he is. If this movie was to be placed in the time line it would be right after the Sayan Saga, and right before the Namek/Frieza Saga. The worlds strongest would be durning the the Sayan Saga (after they defeated Radis). And Dead Zone would be before the Sayan saga.

Indrid Cold
Jun 9th, 2002, 07:59 PM
I never get to see DBZ The movie, what i do is download them to KaZaA..

But most of them is japanese, heck i cant understand japansese Language!!