PDA

View Full Version : Anime musicvideos

Infernal Mass
May 19th, 2002, 05:48 PM
Here's a spot i found when i first started using the internet. The content of the site has somewhat diminished overtime, nevertheless it's an excellent site for all anime fans.

Anime music videos (http://feanor.myip.org/index.html)

happy_doughnut
May 19th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Hey that's a nice site. It's a lil slow though. Hmm... then again, maybe it's just my computer.
Anyway, it's cool. :D

Infernal Mass
May 19th, 2002, 10:12 PM
:happy: they use to have an excellent Xenogears video but i think they lost it when they decided to reconstruct the site,,hopefully they'll put it back up

Cannibal Clown
May 20th, 2002, 03:59 PM
That is an awesome site. I love anime music videos. i've seen most of the ones on that site already though, and I can say that I think they're great.

I used to know of another excelent site to pick up unbelievably well done anime music videos, but it's down right now. I'm sure that a few of you out there know of them though. There maboroshi Studio Music vidios. the site was www.maboroshistudio.home.dhs.org/

Itb was really cool. But when the site went down, I had to get all the music videos off of IMesh.

Right now I have Megadeath, Sweating bullets: Escaflowne song centering Dilandau Albertau.

Stargate theme: Escaflowne the movie music video.

lost in Space theme: Irresponsible Captain tylor

And there's a whole bunch of others that I've seen before I crashed my computer.

I also have Bon Jovi, It's my life: Dragon Ball Z

Two from 3 doors down, Kryptonite: Gundam Wing, and one of DBZ

I've got a limp biscut Video, for Evangelion

Earosmith, Dude looks like a lady, which is mostly of Slayers and project A Ko.

I'm working on downloading a Cowboy Bebop one from Daft punk, Celebration I think it's called.

Like I said before, I had many others, but when I crashed my computer, they went with it. Damn it!

007_JamesBond
May 21st, 2002, 11:11 AM
I got all of mine off of Imesh, and all mine are DBZ with various artists playing, all good ones