PDA

View Full Version : Wierd New Updates

MakgSnake
May 19th, 2002, 05:36 PM
Well This Is An Update On MGS3 And Some Other Wierd Stuff............

Well Atleast We Have Something To Discuss Now! :D

Vamp Is Said To Be Not Dead (We All Knew This Before) But He Is Not.

Yoji In His Latest Interview, Says Out Loud Quite Alot Of Times That.... In MGS3, There Wont Be Any Female Characters (Its Hard To Believe That) But For Some Reason He Keeps Saying That. And This It'll Be A Full GUY Game. I Dont Mind.. But MGS Wont Be The Same MGS Without Female Hot And Smooth And Funny Characters.

Yoji Uses PhotoShop As Well For His Images. WOW. And As Well As "Painter"......

There Is A Positive Sign That MGS3 Is Already In Works (Very Early Ones Though) And........Well Most Probably Yoji Will Work On It Too.....But He Is Not 100% Sure About It. (I Know He Will Return, Trust Me)

Sniper Wolf Happens To Be The Most Famous Female Character In The Staff Of Metal Gear.

I Know All These Are Wierd Stuff.......But Hey, Its Here. And Atleast I Am Excited! :)

Uchiha Sasuke
May 19th, 2002, 06:02 PM
Hmm no female character in mgs3 will that be a good thing or a bad thing.All and all good news makg

Qjij_jijQ
May 19th, 2002, 07:12 PM
Ah ! Yeah... we all knew that Vamp was gonna come back !

It's too bad about the whole "no female characters" part... Always nice to have them around ;)

Anyway, tell us more as soon as you get some more info !
This is startin' to get... interestin'

merylsilverburg
May 19th, 2002, 07:31 PM
Ready to rant about the 'no female characters'. :mad: I hope that's just something to throw us off because, I mean, c'mon! :sarcasm: Anyway, yeah that Vamp guy shouldn't be dead. He's too much of a bad-a**. :D Thanks for the info, Makg! :happy:

MakgSnake
May 20th, 2002, 02:44 PM
Well The Vamp New Wasn't New At All To Me, And As Far As I Think.......The "No Female" Thing Wont Last For Long Either, Although Yoji Said It In A Humorous Way Quite A Few Times. We All Know "He" Is Not Making The Next Game....But Well........Kojima Isn't As Well (Who Actually Loves Putting Females In MGS Series..(Except The First One)

But I Think........Females Will Be There........I Mean Common. We Have "Save The Baby" Mission In The Next Sequal. :laugh:

Neo_Soldier28
May 21st, 2002, 12:34 PM
Thats really cool but im a little disappointed that there is not gonna be any hot girls in the game are they gonna atleast keep the host poster chicks in it?

MakgSnake
May 22nd, 2002, 03:29 AM
Lets Pray That They Are There....I Know They Will Be. I Just Know It. Cause I Dont Think YOJI Will Be Making MGS3! :D

And I Need MERYL....

Meryl?...Meryl!!!.. MERYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo_Soldier28
May 22nd, 2002, 10:54 AM
HEHEHEHE Yes she is needed very much too.

merylsilverburg
May 22nd, 2002, 01:59 PM
Meryl here. ;) j/k Yes, I would like to have Meryl back in the game too. Man, she's like my fav. female character (no offense to the other ladies). It was bad enough that she was nowhere to be seen in MGS2, but yet, another game? That only makes me think she really is dead, even though Kojima-san said she isn't. :weep:

MakgSnake
May 22nd, 2002, 03:11 PM
Meryl I Think Meryl Will Be Back.... Thats Sounded A Little Wierd... Neways.. hehe

Well Kojima Took MERYL Away From The GAME Cause He Wanted To Show The Relationship Between Snake And Otacon.....And SOOO Many People Asked WHY Meryl Isnt There In MGS2..

U Know What, I Think MERYL Seriously Should Have Been In MGS2, :heh: Cause Although She Isn't The Main MAIN Character, She Is An Amazing ONE.. The BEST Female Character IMO!.!:love:

merylsilverburg
May 22nd, 2002, 08:55 PM
I know.....Kojima-san wanted to show the relationship between Snake and Otacon, but it seems like......their relationship didn't really progress all that much in the end, or is it just me? :heh: Yes, Meryl is my favorite MGS female character. *points to username* :love:

Uchiha Sasuke
May 22nd, 2002, 09:12 PM
Well is sorta all through the game.In the first one snake and otacon were at each others throats.In the second one you notice there more friendly with each other and dont act like they do in the first.I think that was kojima was trying to display by showing how the 2 characters changed towards each other.

Beretta55
May 22nd, 2002, 10:09 PM
i got a friend that can dig up infermaiton and he said meryl will be in it. and that solid snake will have a tight looking oufit and for octacon i will kind of ruin some of the game if i told you.

Uchiha Sasuke
May 22nd, 2002, 10:14 PM
Go head and tell us im a little skepitical on what your saying considering konami is pretty tight lipped on there info on games

Beretta55
May 22nd, 2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Go head and tell us im a little skepitical on what your saying considering konami is pretty tight lipped on there info on games i dont find this stuff he just tells me but i think he could be lying and im not trying to be a smartass thats just what he told me. so dont slam on me i have a feeling that meryl will be in it.

Qjij_jijQ
May 22nd, 2002, 10:28 PM
... Oh brother, where art thou ?

The fact is: It's not like Metal Gear Solid : Substance is the sequel to Metal Gear Solid : Sons of Liberty... It's the same game, with extra things added. :D

merylsilverburg
May 23rd, 2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Qjij_jijQ
... Oh brother, where art thou ?

The fact is: It's not like Metal Gear Solid : Substance is the sequel to Metal Gear Solid : Sons of Liberty... It's the same game, with extra things added. :D

This thread is talking about MGS3, not MGS2: Substance. That's why we're all talking about the "no-female character" thing. :)

SSSnake: Yeah, you're right. I forgot about Snake's and Otacon's "not-so-friendly" relationship in MGS1. It's been a while....:heh:

I have a feeling Meryl will be in MGS3 too. I dunno....hopefully a lot of people like her enough to convince them to put her in the next game. I mean, she was one of the main characters in MGS1. :sarcasm: We'd all like to know what happened to her.

Qjij_jijQ
May 23rd, 2002, 01:25 PM
Oh ! Now I feel so stupid...
There are so many Metal Gear Solid : Substance threads that I'm gettin' confused. :confused:

Thanks for tellin' me meryl... What would I do without you ?

merylsilverburg
May 23rd, 2002, 01:51 PM
Oh ! Now I feel so stupid...
There are so many Metal Gear Solid : Substance threads that I'm gettin' confused. :confused:

Thanks for tellin' me meryl... What would I do without you ?

:laugh: It's not a problem, Qjij_jijQ. I know what you mean....all these new MGS stuff is coming out and we're all excited, so this forum is going to be crowded with new topics here and there. It's hard to keep track. :)

Esjay
May 24th, 2002, 11:35 PM
gah!! There won't be any cute chickies to save/'interact' with in MGS3?...that's a bummer.....well, at least now we know that there actually IS going to be an MGS3....I'm psyched!...all except for the 'no girls' part...*dissapointed sigh*

merylsilverburg
May 25th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Esjay
gah!! There won't be any cute chickies to save/'interact' with in MGS3?...that's a bummer.....well, at least now we know that there actually IS going to be an MGS3....I'm psyched!...all except for the 'no girls' part...*dissapointed sigh*

I'm pretty sure that the "no-girls" thing is just to throw us off. I mean...c'mon. Anyway, I'm excited about MGS3 too!! I just hope the story is better this time and explains what happens from what was left off in MGS2.

MakgSnake
May 28th, 2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
I just hope the story is better this time and explains what happens from what was left off in MGS2.
Well I Think MGS2 Story Line Was WAY Tooooo GOOD, I Know It Was A Bit On The Complicated Side But Thats What Makes It Sooo Different From All These Soo Predictable GAMES We Have Out There.

And Kojima Wont Be Doing MGS3, So I Guess U Guys Can Expect To Have A More Straighforward And Easy To Get Through Story. But Then Again, If The DIRECTOR And The Writer Happens To Follow Kojima's Footsteps.......Anything Is Possible Then. I Dont MIND!:D

Qjij_jijQ
May 28th, 2002, 05:03 PM
Frankly, I'm gettin' tired of all the stories games come up with... I wanna be surprised !

I don't recall any recent games where I could honestly say:
" I had no idea that was gonna happen ! Interesting !! "

That will be all... for now.

*Over*

MakgSnake
May 28th, 2002, 05:18 PM
Frankly, I'm gettin' tired of all the stories games come up with... I wanna be surprised !

*Spoilers*
U Say The Same Thing about Metal Gear Solid 2? U Weren't Surpised At All...When U Saw Raiden? And Thought That Snake Died...And Weren't Surpised At The Appereance Of Pliskin.

And Wasn't Surprised When U Heard That It Was All Done By The Patriots. Just Wondering!.! :)

Qjij_jijQ
May 28th, 2002, 06:55 PM
Snake dead ? Yeah, right ! That couldn't have happened...

Raiden was somewhat of a surprise, but I kinda figured he wasn't Snake from the moment I saw him underwater with his suit...

As soon as I saw Pliskin, it was clear for me: He was Snake !

When I saw Solidus in action, I thought his behavior what not what I had in mind for a " true " leader of the bad guys, so immediately figured out there was someone else behind all this...

Man, I am good ! :laugh:

merylsilverburg
May 28th, 2002, 07:45 PM
Snake dead ? Yeah, right ! That couldn't have happened...

Raiden was somewhat of a surprise, but I kinda figured he wasn't Snake from the moment I saw him underwater with his suit...

As soon as I saw Pliskin, it was clear for me: He was Snake !

When I saw Solidus in action, I thought his behavior what not what I had in mind for a " true " leader of the bad guys, so immediately figured out there was someone else behind all this...

Man, I am good ! :laugh:

I agree with you! In MGS2, I wasn't surprised all that much at these points either. They were very obvious to me and especially the identity of the Ninja......that was very easy for me, while everyone said it was hard to figure out who the Ninja could be. Also, I was surprised about Otacon's dark past and Raiden's "role" in this game, but that's about it. :P

Qjij_jijQ
May 28th, 2002, 08:38 PM
There's your proof MakgSnake !
Me and Meryl are simply too smart to be surprised... it's a shame, really. :D

Esjay
May 28th, 2002, 10:21 PM
heh...I think that we all were supposed to know that Pliskin was really Snake. As for Snake's actual appearance at the Shell, I expected it from the start. The only things in the game that really took me by surprise was the whole S3 thing

MakgSnake
May 29th, 2002, 06:05 AM
There's your proof MakgSnake !
Me and Meryl are simply too smart to be surprised... it's a shame, really. :D
Its Not About Being Smart, Its About Actually Enjoying The GAME. There Is A Way Of Enjoying Certain Things In Life. A Horror Movie Or A Comedy Scene. Just Like That MGS2 Was Suppose To Be Enjoyed In That Manner. Blank Ure Thoughts, Cause Whats WORSE Then Knowing Whats Going To HAPPEN In A Game Like Metal Gear!.!