PDA

View Full Version : fave opening theme

Macceh^
May 18th, 2002, 04:47 AM
whats yours mine has to be neon genesis evangelion. :)

Cannibal Clown
May 18th, 2002, 12:54 PM
Mine is also, without a doubt Neon Genisis Evangelion. The first time i saw the into was on a little downloadable at IGN when they had anime stuff up there all the time. When i saw the opening, I instantly fell in love with the series, and knew that I had to see this awesome looking anime. I now I know that the opening is as good as it was when i first saw it, and I think the series is unbelievable.

merylsilverburg
May 18th, 2002, 01:04 PM
Man, this is tough. I'd have to say either Cowboy Bebop or Hellsing. There are others that I love too, but these two would have to be it. Since no ones seen the Hellsing opening, I'll talk about CB. I love how the music blends really well with the pics of the CB team. It's got that "jazz" look to it and the colors are very mellow and yet, upbeat. I dunno, it's just really great. :D

Cannibal Clown
May 18th, 2002, 01:09 PM
I was in a cross between EVA and CB as well. But I came on top with EVA. But you have a point, the way the music goes with the animation, and the unique colors and pics they put into the opening, made it something else.

merylsilverburg
May 18th, 2002, 01:15 PM
I've never seen the Evangelion's opening. I've actually never seen the series....*runs away before her a$$ gets kicked*

happy_doughnut
May 19th, 2002, 02:30 AM
Em... well, my favorite was the Ranma intro. song. The melody was great! It was nice and cheerful for a change. That and I'm a Ranma fanatic :D

Cannibal Clown
May 19th, 2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
I've never seen the Evangelion's opening. I've actually never seen the series....*runs away before her a$$ gets kicked*

Oh my God! You've never seen the series? I figured that you would have bought the entire thing years ago.

Oh well, anyways, I suggest that you try seeing it emmediatly, because it's awesome.

And you'd better do it quick, because that place you just ran away to can't keep you safe forever.

Muahahahahahaha

merylsilverburg
May 19th, 2002, 06:23 PM
Okay, first off....I don't take orders from anyone! You hear me?! j/k :laugh: Well, honestly, I have seen 1 episode. It was dubbed and the plot was confusing to me and the characters seemed a little....weird and annoying....:heh: I don't know....uh-oh....seems like I'm spamming....:P