PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts question ** maybe spoilers **

Evil Parrot
May 17th, 2002, 04:32 AM
Ok, I was just wondering what role Cloud Strife plays in this game. I heard he's a bad guy and turns out to be a boss in the game. I remember seeing a trailer a while ago showing one of the 'heartless' (I presume) that looked like a big shadow in the shape of Cloud.

Could someone clear this up for me, I'm really confused ?!?!:roll:

Hadoken
May 17th, 2002, 12:19 PM
*spoilers*

Cloud is NOT evil. but i think you should play the game for yourself.
i dont wanna ruin it for ya or anything.

Evil Parrot
May 17th, 2002, 01:53 PM
Yeah, I guess you're right. Just another year to go...

Sword 4 Hire
May 17th, 2002, 11:03 PM
A year!?! I thought it was comin sooner. Anyway I think I'll be giving this game a go...I mean even though it's got the whole childish feel to it and all. I see it like this...as a kid I grew up on ol Disney films...and now I'm into RPG's...I'm really looking forward to seeing how these 2 different worlds will collide with eachother

Evil Parrot
May 18th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Its because I live in the UK. Were only just getting FFX released in 2 weeks...:weep:

Sword 4 Hire
May 18th, 2002, 07:36 PM
Oh yeah...I forgot...I'm sorry to hear that man, well enjoy FFX!

kupoartist
May 20th, 2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Evil Parrot
Its because I live in the UK. Were only just getting FFX released in 2 weeks...:weep:

oohh oohh! its actually only 4 days (they put it forward to the 24th) bad news is that the conversion is the worst ever seen. worse than Devil May Cry. so we're getting the full 17.5% borders, and the full 17.5% slowdown :frust:

Evil Parrot
May 21st, 2002, 02:52 AM
:drool: mmmmmmm...

24th May.....

RufusFF7
May 23rd, 2002, 01:01 PM
I dunno where ya heard that crap man, but Cloud is not an evil character in KH... hmm... will KH be the new abbv. we see all the time? haha :laugh: