PDA

View Full Version : CB: knockin' on heaven's door

Mana
May 16th, 2002, 10:10 PM
How many of you have seen this movie?
I don't have the possibility of watching it right now, but I'm curious. What's the story about, more or less? Are there the same characters fo the TV series? When does it take place? I'm asking because for example the manga events take palce before the ending of the TV series and they're only addictional episodes not tied with the main series. I hope the movie has some kind of connection with the TV show :P

merylsilverburg
May 17th, 2002, 02:25 AM
Well, I haven't seen it because I'm waiting for Sunrise to license it for the US, because I like the dubbed version. But, I do know just a little information on it, but BowevelJoe has seen the subbed, but he hasn't been coming on here for a while, so....anyway, here's what I know:

The movie takes place right between the episodes 22 and 23 and it's during Halloween. The story, I think, is involving two new characters, Electra and Vincent, and somehow, they're both terrorists doing...something. Either they both or just Vincent, has a huge bounty on their heads, the largest the Bebop team has ever encountered, so of course, they're after them. All the original characters are there, because it's supposed to fit in with the TV Series, but it has nothing to do with the original story. I'm sorry I can't help more, but I think there are English sites about it. When I find them, I'll post them for you if you want more information. I hope this helps. :)