PDA

View Full Version : Raiden and Solidus *maybe spoilers*

Mana
May 16th, 2002, 09:42 PM
I don't have clear one thing about the Raiden/Solidus relation.
They were chosen because their relation was similar to the one of Snake with Big Boss, but it seems it's only for MGS2 plot, not for the events preceding the game. I mean, is it their relation similar to the one of Solid with Big Boss because they were "forced" to this kind of relation when Raiden was only a kid, or the relation they had was "born naturally" and then it was used only later by the Patriots for their experiments (the events of MGS2)?

I hope my question is clear :right:

Uchiha Sasuke
May 17th, 2002, 03:15 PM
Ok Big boss was snakes father and snake ending up destroying him.The reason solidus was picked in relation to raiden is because solidus was like raidens father and he also ends up destroying him

MakgSnake
May 17th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Well If I Am Not Wrong, I Think Mena Or Someone Asked A Similar Question Before.......Neways.

What Sssnake Said Is Write. Just Remember One Thing. Solidus Is Not Raiden's Father From Blood. He Killed His Parents And Kinda Adopted Raiden.. And Raised Him. And So Thats Why, It Is Known That Solidus Is Raiden's Father. :)

Pu the Owl
May 17th, 2002, 07:31 PM
If I'm not wrong, the question wasn't why they picked Raiden and Solidus, but if the Patriots picked them before the MGS2 events or when Raiden was still a kid. I think she wanted to know if the experiment began when Solidus "adopted" Raiden or later, when they meet during MGS2 mission. Am I wrong Mana?

MakgSnake
May 18th, 2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Fortune
If I'm not wrong, the question wasn't why they picked Raiden and Solidus, but if the Patriots picked them before the MGS2 events or when Raiden was still a kid. I think she wanted to know if the experiment began when Solidus "adopted" Raiden or later, when they meet during MGS2 mission. Am I wrong Mana?
Well I Have To Say That Mana's Question Is A Bit On The Complicated Side, But If She Is Asking What Fortune Thinks Then....... The Experiment Started Later.......Not Later As When They Meet During MGS2 Mission, But Later, After Solidus Adopted Raiden......and Raised Him And All. After That Raiden Started Living A Life of His Own. During That TIME....... When Solidus Planned On Taking Down The Patriots...............! You See, Solidus Planned On Taking Down The Patriots Two Years Before The PLANT Chapter. So The Patriots KNEW That He Is Going Againts Them, And So Thats Why.......Patriots Send In Rosemery To Meet Up With Raiden And Act As A Girlfriend Of His.

When The Tanker Chapter Ends, The Experiment Starts.

Patriots Send In Raiden To Destroy Solidus............Cause Solidus Was Going Against THEM... And Also Because They Wanted To See If The "Experiment" Would Work Or Not. So By Sending In RAIDEN To Kill Solidus..........Two Of Their Missions Became Successful. (Getting Two Targets With One Bullet).

Please Feel Free To Ask Anymore Questions.......I Hope I Have Explained It Alright :P

Mana
May 20th, 2002, 12:21 PM
Thanks Magk, now you answered my question! :)