PDA

View Full Version : Monkey Island Information

nikyllano
May 16th, 2002, 11:37 AM
PLEASE ANITHING HAVE PLAY MONKEY ISLAND???? I NEED HELP

Rei
May 16th, 2002, 11:40 AM
Are you talking about Monkey Island 4 or about the previous games?
And which kind of help do you exactly need? :confused:

nikyllano
May 16th, 2002, 03:37 PM
The game is Escape from Monkey Island

merylsilverburg
May 16th, 2002, 07:51 PM
Escape from Monkey Island on the PS2...yeah, those puzzles are pretty damn tough, ne? :) Okay, what kind of help do you need?

nikyllano
May 17th, 2002, 01:04 PM
I am on the beach were have many rocks and i don´t know what to doing here???

merylsilverburg
May 18th, 2002, 03:18 AM
Okay, you're on Jambalaya Island, right? You're supposed to find the hat of the statue of Tiny LaFeet from the town square. The hat is buried under one of those many boulders/rocks and you need to find a way to tell which rock it is. This is what you do: You need to use the truth/lie parrots that are from Jumbeaux LaFeet. Get the parrot whistle from the chest inside the school and go to the beach. Blow the whistles and the two parrots will come. Give one of the parrots a drink of the Grog you have in your inventory. After doing that, ask the parrot a question. If the parrot lies, then you know you need to use the other parrot to find the hat. You can tell the difference between the truth and the lie parrot, because the one you gave the Grog to, will be tipsy or wobbly. Now, you have to go to every rock and ask the truth parrot which direction the hat is. You should be able to figure it out from here. I hope this helps. If not, I've found a terrific walkthrough for you. Here's the link:

http://www.escapefrommi.com/index.php?page=wt

Good luck on the rest of the game and keep at those puzzles....they're tough but easy. :)

nikyllano
May 20th, 2002, 11:36 AM
Thanks, i´m gonig to try this recomendations and if i have more problems i´m contact to you